logo

MyGiftCardSite
UNABLE TO USE!!
2. (11 mins ago)
newessays.co.uk
Company rips customers off and provides nothing
3. (27 mins ago)
American Airlines
Unaccompanied Minor Policy/ Children left alone!
4. (31 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
5. (32 mins ago)
NEESA LEISURE LTD, Gandhinagar
Non payment of fixed deposits payment by Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Dunkin Donuts
4090 Boston Rd.
Bronx, New York
Phone: 718-324-8842
Dunkin Donuts at 4090 Boston Rd., Bronx NY 10475- 5/24/09 7:21pm- my wife and I went to this Dunkin Donuts today, pulled up to the drive-through microphone and the speaker here never works right.. i heard the guy say something I figured it was 'Dunkin Donuts can I help you'? So I said 'two small coffees' I kid you not the next thing the guy said is "what about them"? So, I said 'what'? The young guy said 'what about them' again? So I said 'what do you mean', he then said "what do you want me to do with them" so I said "juggle them". I figured what ever the guys having a bad day or he just likes to fool around a little.. I can take that.. but then I went to the window to get my stuff and I gave the guy my credit card.. he handed me various bags and the receipt so I left. Shortly after I asked my wife if the guy had given me the credit card back.. I couldn't find it so I called back and this guy picked up the phone.. so I asked him "why didn't you give me my credit card back" to which he said "what"? So I said "you heard me", he then said "oh did you leave your credit card here"? So I said 'no you didn't hand it back to me with the receipt'? "Why"? He then said "it was on the ledge" so I asked to speak to the manager because the first comment of "what about it" was now seeming to be too much for one visit along with this guy not giving me my credit card back.. Now I had to drive back to pick it up. So I asked for the manager and this guy told me "she's on her break" so I asked him to let me hear him ask her to come to the phone which he did and she came to the phone. I explained to the woman what the man said to me at the drive-up and that he also kept my credit card back.. She said "the guy behind you was beeping at you because we were showing your credit card out of the drive-through window". I didn't hear any beeping but I had pulled over right near the window to put sugar in the coffee so i asked 'why didn't you come out and give me my credit card I was out there putting sugar in my coffee for a while" the manager said ' we only have 3 people working' so I told her that as manager she should have run my card out to me and I asked her how could she let me drive away after all they didn't know how far away I lived. So I asked what was she going to give me free for my inconvenience? She said come in and you can have 1/2 a dozen of donuts. So we went back and I said a few words to the guy about his joking around which he said nothing back to. My wife began to pick out things now. My wife didn't know that we were only aloud 'donuts' so she began to order muffins, a bagel and a croissant.. as soon as my wife had put 6 things in the bag the manager said "NO ONLY DONUTS NO MUFFINS, NO BAGELS" So I said if you would have given me my card I wouldn't be here! I also asked the manager why she didn't correct my wife after she picked out the first muffin, why wait til the whole bag is filled to say something? So then I said whatever give me a mix of anything. The lady there put 6 donuts in a bag (there was a long line of people) and I walked over and smashed them all into the garbage receptacle with force so everyone saw it! My wife and I walked out of the store and let me tell you.. we didn't feel like 'valued customers', to say the least! This is also my second incident at this store in the Bronx that I've made a complaint to DD's corporate office! i recall after the first 'complaint' that Dunkin Donut sent me some 10% off coupon that I could have gotten in my weekly circular? Dunkin Donuts corporate office obviously did NOTHING about this stores disgusting attitude. Just in case anyone might think that it's me I would like to say that I have been a Dunkin Donutes customer from the 1980's long before all the DD stores began to pop up.. My point is that for over 20 years I have made 2 complaints. Nuff said!

gerard/monika
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of May, 2009 by   realist 0 Votes
You are on rude jerk!!! I have been manager at a restuarant with a drive through and I can tell you that a lot of people drive off without their card. ITS NOT BIG DEAL. The customer will either call to make sure its there or come back in and get it. You dont desearve anything for free, thats for sure. And for them to offer you 6 doughnuts for free was more then you desearved, for two freaking cofees that you bought in the first place, and for your wife to put it into her head that she could get a combination of what ever she wanted up to 6 items, entitled much?? oh my god you rude ass!!! And to make someone come to the phone for you when they are on their break, your are an awful human being. That is their break from jerks like you, either call back or leave a message. And for them to givbe you the doughnuts still, after you being so rude, and you to throw them away while throwing a fit for everyone to see, you are one miserable human being. You want to know why customer service sucks????? ITS BECAUSE OF JERKS LIKE YOU MISTREATING EMPLOYEES, THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH CRAP. YOU WANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE???? HERE IS A FREAKING IDEA, BE A FREAKING GOOD CUSTOMER TO BEGIN WITH!!! Your ass is lucky that they did not kick you out and refuse to serve you ever again, REMEMBER ALL PLACES OF BUSINESS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON!!!
 24th of May, 2009 by   henry 0 Votes
Wow, what white trash you are. I don't know what ever happened to people and their manners. If i was a customer listening to you and witnessed you crushing the donuts I would have threw a jelly doughnut in ur face, since you think it's ok to act the way you did. God, give me a break people make mistakes. I have many times had cashiers forget to hand me my credit card. I just simply call and blame myself for being so hasty. Grow up and you are not welcomed into any of their establishments. I would have loved being there, I would have given you a piece of my mind and of course in a mature respectable manner because I am educated and have values and morals. You should look up those two words and instill them into your lives. You are pathetic and disgusting humans. I can not believe you even wasted your time to even post this complaint you simply made a total ass out of yourselves. Shame on you. shame on you.
 24th of May, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
This is how you act in public. I am shocked.
 25th of May, 2009 by   Light Coldie 0 Votes
Jason, I think they should have said "Time to make the donuts", You've been such a goodboy Jason.
 14th of Jul, 2009 by   timduncan86 0 Votes
C'mon give the guy a break. It's not his fault that they neglected to him his card back. Maybe the kid should have been less concerned with being a smartass and more on doing his job. Then when he gets home and calls the store, he again has to endure the wrath of Mr. Funny Guy. Losing a credit card is not a joking matter and for all this guy knew, the kid could have stolen the numbers off the card. I don't necessarily agree with smashing donuts in the trash but I can surely understand his frustration.

Oh and as for the manager being "inconvenienced" while on break, it's her job. She is the person of authority there and if she can't own up to the responsibility, then she needs to demote herself and start slinging donuts for minimum wage. I'm so tired of bleeding hearts blaming poor customer service on the customer. It's not as though the guy drove up there, ordered his stuff and said "please, oh please, don't give me my credit card back.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   lilvixen69 0 Votes
You couldn't ask, "Can I get two small coffees, please?" I would have responded the same way that the guy working there did! Use your manners and you might get some in return.
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   Thomasrosenthal 0 Votes
what white trash!!! Anyone who tries who goes on this board to complain about not getting free donuts for their screw ups is a loser...get a life and pay for your shit..u dont even deserve a credit card
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
I agree, coffeeluvr made a mistake, he should have asked for his credit card back. They apologized admitted their part of the mistake. They give him more stuff than he paid for. Six donuts when he just ordered two coffees. They instruct him on what he can get and not get. His wife is unable to follow simple instructions, takes more expensive items. He finally throws the free donuts out. He did not want them in the first place. He just wanted to push his way around and show that he is in charge.
 1st of Jan, 2010 by   timduncan86 0 Votes
No I don't personally know the OP, I just happen to agree with him.
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   FreckleLip 0 Votes
You ass! How absolutely disgusting can you be to be offered a nice gesture such as free donuts and then throw a temper tantrum (yes thats what its called) and throw them out "with force". What a childish thing to do...actually I shouldnt even say childish I will refrase that What a snobby prick like move Gerard.
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   Herpderp 0 Votes
cry more
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   Herpderp 0 Votes
your all niggers for writing essays
 9th of Dec, 2010 by   LMAO 0 Votes
you're an idiot.
 7th of May, 2013 by   mohammed humaid 0 Votes
Dear my name mohmmed humaid I am from lSaudi Arabia my city jeddsh wich is business city I am regular customers sinc I was study English Florida Tamba
Also when I came back my country I visited dunkin donuts in jeddah
Al askan area in 6/5 /2103 Am:11:38 I bought large cup of coffee with one dounts
When I try to close the cup with cofer it cut and fsll down
But the sales man refused to give me anther cup I really shocked .I am really in dunkin donuts I thought this not dunkin donuts I used too aggressive worker not smily the
They don't no who to say hi when the customer enter the shop I don't actually agree is massage dunkin donuts to Saudi Arabia and then I try to contact the manager his name rafaeel and he tell the sales man by phone give him other cup I just feel I insulted by this treatment like I bagging him and I take a cup coffee but couldn't drink it I have been in many countries I visited the dunkin donuts in thiland Bangkok was great service the sales man smile and greeting me really nice .I am writing this letter because I am in love with dunkin donuts and also people in my country don't used to complain so .belive this complaints for many thousands of customers like me
I wrote this letters because dunkin donuts for me it's culture.
Thanks .