logo

Dropshipland

Posted:    Ridley

Scam

Dropshipland
I have been suckered into a scam on the net that I would like to share and warn all people about.It involves promises by the above mentioned firms (who incidenataly I think are the same company.

First you are given promises, offers and assurances of vast profits by dropshipland at quite a cost, but are given goods to sell on independant auctions, you are also given options to buy a website .Remember before you buy the website you have already paid 74 quid odd as a subsrciption to gain access to 4500 items to sell as you see fit.

The website costs AT LEAST another 60 quid, thinking that you have previously subscribed for an offer where all wares are available for you to sell, you are then offered further products to sell in the same catories that you have previously already subscribed to, there is a choice of at least ten categories where you will have to pay a further £25 pound for each of these.

But wait, on the original page you are told you will be given valuable information to improve your sales techniques once you have purchased your site .How much are you supposed to pay for FREE info, another wonderful add inside their site is recieve google adwords free, pay only 24 .95.Again how much is free info supposed to cost lol.

Believe me thats not all, I bought the website and chose my web address and extension, That was two days ago.I was promised it would be up and running within 30 mins, ha.

There`s more tried to phone them this morning 9, 00am sharp I was still listening to their message at 9.50am on an 0844 number.

I`m usually a very cynical person about these internet operations, but this lot seemed above board and their advertising is very convincing. Dropshipland are not about your profits, believe me, you are constantly bombarded with offers to "help improve". Thankfully once I entered the website sales area I have`nt gone anyfurther or spent any more money on their "products" due to the poor customer support they offer.

One last thing that I think is vital to tell you, I recieved sales on my auction site, where I have been a member for over ten years, on seven items in the dropshipland catalogue, none of the seven items were available for sale when I went to purchase them for my customers.I contacted them through e-mail and was told that their catalogue update software was faulty and that I should just use the listing options.

Some people might say that Dropshipland are just showing good salesmanship

and pushing their product, but I doubt very much if their product exists.Or if it does it is only for their benefit and not you; their potential customer.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Mar, 2010 by   Richard A Peterson +3 Votes
Hi have used dropshipland on and off for a few years, and have had no such problems. I think maybe you just didn't read what you were getting into.

Business does not work for everyone, but they have been very helpful to me, and in starting my own business with them. I use a few different dropshippers, and what I have found over the years, is that it is what you put into it, what you get out.

From reading your post, it seems that you are just looking for problems before you have started a business, and not taking responsibility.

I have used businesses in the past that did not work for me, but that is it, I knew it was me. Sometimes a company does not help, but usually it was still down to me, as I also used to look for excuses, just like you are doing.

I suppose it is easy to start a business nowadays, and they become throwaway, without really trying. It took me a while to start earning from my businesses, but dropshipland have definitely helped me, with the marketing and such.

No problems with them, and I would go as far as saying, they have been instrumental in my own business start up, and I would definitely recommend them.

Richard Peterson - Notts
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   Sheriya -2 Votes
i also purchased the package and have sold a total of four items out 20 due to them not being able to supply. I have now decided to shutdown my site as I am embarrassed as i have to keep informing my customers that i cannot supply due to no stock. What i cannot understand is that I do site update two/three times a day but still the out of stock items are on my site and on their site. They are unprofessional and I would not recommend anyone to undertake this business. I have spent hundreds on advertising. I get the customers but cannot supply - what is the point
 3rd of Dec, 2010 by   evertonlad -2 Votes
Tried this outfit and thought the good range of products would be a plus. In 8 months of marketing I haven't made a single sale. tried selling on ebay and own website and nothing. In all i must have lost about £300. In a way I am glad I am not the only one, they make many false claims.
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   dantheron -2 Votes
overpriced and products don't sell
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   robertelle -3 Votes
dropshipland = dropshipblog = worthless scam :) Many people are just too afraid to speak up, they got done so badly by this company that they feel unable to speak. Don't be afraid, I got screwed, learnt a lesson and now am letting everyone know how big a rip off it is. Stay safe.
 3rd of May, 2012 by   usuallyhappychap -2 Votes
also been duped, just spent £79 pounds on the platinum package and now they want more money ie: £80 plus for what was originally advertised as all in, dont be fooled. If a deal looks too good to be true it usually is, as my wife just reminded me, feel violated but some people have paid more so got away lightly i guess.
 25th of Mar, 2014 by   ianobby +2 Votes
I have used Dropshipland which is under new ownership since February 2013 as one of my suppliers for well over a year and have had no issues at all. They clearly state the costs and what is offered on their website and it is your responsibility to make sure that you read it correctly before joining, if unsure of anything then email and ask as I did, it's as simple as that!
As with any business, online or offline, it is up to you to make it work and therefore you can not blame the company that supply you the tools to help run your business, for your failings in business, as that is just unfair and completely wrong in my opinion. Put in the effort correctly and there is no reason why what they offer won't work for you and you can also use it as a stepping stone to expand and add further supplies that you have sourced elsewhere. There is no such thing as a get rich quick scheme and making money online takes, time, commitment and research!
 16th of Apr, 2014 by   Sean.m -3 Votes
Ianobby the samaritan … who in their right mind would post the same fake review throughout the internet.. This site has been scamming newbies for years. Same scam as previous owner. See google scam reports for details of how this scam operates

The owner shifted ownership to the US to avoid VAT. Avoid like the plague, not a dropshipper, just an intermediary who makes money from hosting fees and by marking up prices. They have been scamming for years and are very good at fooling newbie.
 16th of Apr, 2014 by   ianobby +2 Votes
Mine is not a fake review, however yours clearly is as Dropshipland are based in the UK not the US my friend and I can prove it can you?
 17th of Apr, 2014 by   Sean.m -4 Votes
Of course I can :D they have changed their name to Premier Website Solutions, if you search it in google in quotes like this:

“Premier Website Solutions”

you will find out who they are. US based ; ) VAT cheats.

Ian what is your dropshipland website url? Or should we call you Mr. Dropshipland …

SCAM!!!
 17th of Apr, 2014 by   jmwcpw +3 Votes
Ok Sean, these are the facts as you are most definitely wrong...ONLINE WEBTRADERS UK LIMITED whom are a newly formed company and now own Dropshipland, (you can check this out on the companies house UK website if you wish) are registered in the UK and were Incorporated on the 20/02/2013 FACT!!! The website Dropshipland is also hosted in the UK as you will see if you bother to check the whois information for the domain. Now why would a company whom is US based host their website in the UK...ridiculous!!! Oh and I know all these facts are true because I am a friend of the new owner, whom is fed up to the back teeth of seeing the likes of you, whom is not even a member of the company and has never used the service, post fake reviews all over the internet because you most likely work for eSources, a company whom had a major disagreement with the previous owner, so to discredit him started posting fake reviews all over the internet...FACT!! I suggest that this website stops allowing these fake reviews as serious implications could arise from them!
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   Sean.m -3 Votes
: ) and that is why your PayPal payments go to a company called Premier Website Solutions, right?

You should win a prize for the length of time you have been able to operate your scam. The poor people who believe your sales tactics are looking for help, not to fill your pockets. You are a disgrace of the worst kind and you deserve the same pain you have caused.

Dropshipland is a scam everyone, it is not a dropshipper, it’s a hosting company, experienced at sucking out money using false sales tactics, beware!
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   jmwcpw +3 Votes
Unbelievable!!! Thick or what! Just because the payment page title on PayPal states that, does not mean the company is US based, you can have whatever title you wish on their you idiot!!! You lot won't stop at nothing will you!!!

Listen people, you can either believe the trash written by the likes of the above company all over the internet and believe me when I say that Dropshipland are not the only company that have fallen victim to such a smear campaign from them! Or you can check out the actual FACTS that I have stated in my previous post, FACTS that can not be falsified by anyone, Company house details do not lie, unlike the above postee and his fellow fake review writers!!!
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   jmwcp.w +3 Votes
Unbelievable!!! Thick or what! Just because the payment page title on PayPal states that, does not mean the company is US based or the company name, you can have whatever title you wish on their you idiot!!! You lot won't stop at nothing will you, even when you are presented with the TRUTH!!!

Listen users of this website, you can either believe the trash written by the likes of the above company all over the internet and believe me when I say that Dropshipland were not the only company that have fallen victim to such a smear campaign from them! Or you can check out the actual FACTS that I have stated in my previous post, FACTS that can not be falsified by anyone!!! Companies house details do not lie, as you have to be registered with them in order to operate as a business legally in the UK. Therefore unlike the above postee and his fellow fake review writers, what I am stating are FACTS...pure and simple!!!
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   Sean.m -3 Votes
: ) You are just digging a deeper hole for your already dreadful reputation. The amount of already collected evidence of fraud by your site is significant. Here is just one example of how you operate your sites, says it all really:
Search for “dvddropship testimonials” in Google for details of how this company fakes testimonials
It is also curious that you have changed your username on this site, one moment you were ian praising your service as a fake customer, now you act as the “new” boss. You have always thought people are stupid, your operation is a scam, simple.
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   jefflong -3 Votes
These people are liars through and through. Paypal only allows the name of the company associated with the account, which I can confirm is Premier Website Solutions. I was myself a victim of this sham, they are just a hosting company disguised as a "dropship" site. They even fake testimonials, Google reveals just how they do it. Shameful.
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   jmwcp.w +3 Votes
Really Jeff, I suggest you take a proper look on the dropshipland website as you will see that PayPal allow you to change what is written on the PayPal Payment page to whatever you want. You should also check companies house as you are spouting absolute rubbish!
Yet another account created only today on here, purely to state false nonsense, this website in itself is a sham!!
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   jefflong -3 Votes
And it so happens that the name you chose "at random" for your PayPal account is the name of a US based company :D

You are obviously a veteran liar, PayPal sets the value at checkout based on your account's settings. But I am stupid and I believe your lies :)
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   jmwcp.w +3 Votes
Look at the Dropshipland website...click the join button, see what it says when you are redirected to PayPal... It states OWT.UK and not Premier Website Solutions, it's purely a title and NOT the name of the company...the name of the company is what is on the BANK Account set with the PayPal account, so stop stating your rubbish.
It states OWT.UK and not Premier Website Solutions, it's purely a title
and NOT the name of the company...the name of the company is what is
on the BANK Account set with the PayPal account, so stop stating your rubbish.

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups