logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
US Cash Advance
Bogus Collections - Scammers!!!
2. (12 mins ago)
Self
What is the meaning of a shelter?
3. (27 mins ago)
prize
I don't know if this is real or not
4. (34 mins ago)

Sorry cars

Drive here.com
Norristown, PA
Norristown, Pennsylvania
Hello everyone...these guys are scammers and racist. The sales person and the credit guys were very rude. The car I have now drives better than any cars on their lot. When I went to test drive the car the sales guy had to jump the car in front of it and then had to jump the actual car I wanted to test drive. I left with a very bad taste in my mouth and told them I will come back when they have a better inventory and don't have to jump start the cars that I want to buy. So, the first persons description is accurate even if you do not like his grammar.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jan, 2010 by   angelwing09 -3 Votes
No this guy is right about this place. I purchased a car from them with problems starting 2 days after purchase. It has been 8 months of running around, finally I contacted the better business center and they are doing an investigation. I have also retained a lawyer as I have called on a daily basis for the last 3 months regaurding repairs . I documented every phone call as well as a few recorded for lawyer purposes. This place is the ghetto of car sales and never again will I go there or give a good reccomendation. And this is coming from someone who is using good grammer! I feel bad for this guy and he most likely should contact a lawyer.
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   angelwings09 -1 Votes
just an update to this...I did take the car to be checked out by their mechanics and they found nothing wrong with it. I assured them something was wrong as it is not normal for a car to just shut off while driving. I left with nothing done, only a towing number to use "if it happens again". Next morning car stops at a stop sign and would not restart I called to let them the know that the car they said had no problems is broken down again. For the first time in 8 months I got roadside assistance, the car was towed to thier shop for "repairs" 3rd time in 8 months, not to mention repairs I had done on my own! With no loaner car available again, I was again told my car is top priority, Sure it is, since it has been since the day I purchased it. HA
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   princessminnie81 -1 Votes
I totally agree with this complaint. I have had my car from drive here for almost two years and have had to have it repaired several times. A month after purchasing my car the timing belt went. I got them to fix it for free after much arguing. Now the timing belt went again. I have been having other issues lately as well. There is something wrong witht the electrical system and sometimes when I go to unlock the car door with the key, it won't unlock!!! The people there are very rude. I have been yelled at, hung up on, kicked out of their office and treated like shit. Complaining to them does nothing.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Saint Ides -2 Votes
Wow...I just called them...they guy in sales barely spoke English...simply amazing.
I'm glad I read this piece. I wanted the Infiniti 2002 i35...they don't sell to people in Jersey...amazing.
What's even more amazing is that 'Micah 1755' attacks the author of this complaint, yet cannot seem to come up with another term for a piece of sh*t car. I'll say it, too...by i'm not going to get on a grammar and syntax pedestal and turn right around and spell out, "p-o-s" like a...umm...err...uhhh oh yeah...a third grader.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Hell Naw? Jeezus.... +1 Votes
I've been to DriveHere.com as of recently and have to say that this was definitely not for me. I'm not saying that because I am agreeing with ANYTHING this author is writing about. I am saying this because I have great credit and don't need the service that DriveHere.com offers. What was explained to me was that a person with horrible credit, low down payment, and low income can qualify for financing of one of their vehicles. Along with the vehicle the customer also gets their credit rebuilt, a powertrain warranty of 18, 000 miles / 18 month, oil changes, yearly state and emissions inspection, road-side assistance. I feel like a person that has NO OTHER method of getting a vehicle financed would definitely benefit from this program. Before anyone states how I must be an employee, let me make it clear that their mission statement is spelled out loud and clear in their sales approach and in all of their information pamphlets. My opinion as to how anyone can avoid being in a situation like this is to simply READ all the information given to you BEFORE signing anything. Another solution to this is VERY simple...PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME, HAVE GREAT CREDIT AND AVOID HAVING NO OTHER PERSON TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF.
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   latoya1986 -1 Votes
I've been with drivehere for a year now I'm living in philadelphia pa norristown is about 30 to 45 min away from where I live. Ever since I bought my honda civic from them its been issues!! Check engine light been going through that problem since 2 months after I got the car they will tell me its fixed next day the dame light comes back on!! Then they give customers them ugly drive here loaner cars and keep ur car in the shop for a week or longer and nothin is done...decided to change my lightbulbs on my car the other day seen that my right headlight was broke in the inside and was ducktaped along wit a lightbulb that doesn't fit!! Called drivehere felix the one that sold me the car is NEVER there when I call. I've been callin tryin to get ahold of him for almost 3 weeks he's either n a meeting on lunch or on vacation which is lies he's sells fucked up cars to people and doesn't want to deal wit the complaints this place seriously needs to GO OUT OF BuSiness!!! NEVER WILL RECCOMMEND THIS PLACE TO NE1!!! Still paying for all these repairs now...
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   StayceeLee1 -2 Votes
Yeah and watch that so call insurance they have it is BULL!!! Someone hit my car and that insurance only covers you if you toal the car it pays them off!
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   JMJames -2 Votes
I got a car from Drive here a year ago. I paid for every repair, inspection, maintenance etc. I have an accident in Jan. my insurance company paid promptly. I took my car to drive here with check in hand. Drive Here took the Check then after about a month of me having to call them 3to4 times a week. I took my car to Drive Here and received a "loaner car" that reeks of GASOLINE!!! the car also has a big ad plastered all over it . I have had numerous problems with this company from the beginning of my lease. for example; payment is to be taken from my account every Payday. I get paid on Thursdays. Drive Here decided that because I signed the paperwork on a Tuesday that's when they have been taking payment. I have told them over and over again not to but either they don't understand or they don't care. I was astonished to see the "waiting room" at the body shop it is filthy!! so much so I was afraid to touch anything.the "Loaner Car" is so dirty it looks like someone took a ashtray full of aches and dumped them all over the car. I found a half eaten fast food burger on the floor and a toe divider on the back seat. I have been emailing and calling "customer Service at Drive Here since I received their "Loaner Car" but I'm being ignored. I am a nurse when I go to work my uniform reeks on GASOLINE!!! if the car blows up my family will own DRIVE HERE and close it for good.
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   shawnna25 -2 Votes
I just have a qustion, I am looking for a car, and I am low income, I was looking into drivehere.com, but after reading the reviews and how pretty much everyone had the same problems, I am second guessing my idea. Is there a place where any of you went after drivehere.com? Is there any other dealership that has cheap cars? Thanks.. I really need a car, but I can't afford to get a car that needs constant repairs, along with a place that wont fix or stand by their cars.

26th of Apr, 2010 by   ladebugg -1 Votes
I got a car from drivehere.com almost a year ago I have not had any major issues but I was in a accident about ago and I am taking my car in to have it reparied so yall please pray for me that I dont have all these crazy issues and that my car is reparied promptrly
 21st of May, 2010 by   Hova 0 Votes
Fuck drive here. that compnany is bullshit. First of all if u gonna run a business HAVE ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE ALSO, NOT JUST SPANISH PEOPLE. they always hounding you for payments, but when you need assistance they quick to pass u off to someone else. they service is bad, the car are shitty. And where did they find there mechanics at, my 12 year old son can change oil better than them
 22nd of May, 2010 by   Masterstudent -2 Votes
I went into Drivehere.com with a large deposit ready to purchase a nice car. Once they ran my credit, the car that I really wanted, I was told I didn't qualify for. Despite the fact that I told them I could come back within a month and a half to place another large deposit which could have gotten me into any car off of a much better dealership lot, they place me into a car which had problems right as I drove off the lot.

Day 1: Before I could get the car to the highway, the car was close to over heating which the sales person told me is normal for my make and model of car and as long as it didn't hit the red mark, the car was fine. I wasn't a mile away from the dealership when the check engine light came on and I called the dealership right back and told them something was wrong with my car. They told me to bring it back the next day.

Day 2: The dealership told me that the car most likely needed a gas cap which they wanted me to buy and they said they would give me the money back. I went across the street to the new car dealership and brought a gas cap which the new car dealership was shocked that they would send me across the street without testing the car to see why the check engine light was on. The new car dealership told me that if the light did not go off within the next couple of days that it was a more serious problem and needed to be tested.

Day 5: Called Drivehere.com and was told to bring it into their shop. Everything people have mentioned about this shop is correct. 5 minutes later, they told me that the car was fixed and I was ready to take the car home. They told me it was just a wire needed to be connected. That same day, the check engine light came back on.

Day 6: Called Drivehere.com again and was told to bring the car back into the shop. Another 10 minutes, they told me the car was fixed. This time they said it was some part that needed to be replaced. Three days later the check engine light came on again and I called the dealership again. They told me that there was nothing wrong with the car and I should continue to drive the car with the check engine light on. i insisted that they fix the problem because the car would never pass inspection with the check engine light on and obvious there was a problem with the car.

2 weeks: Check engine light still on, I noticed that there was a major recall on my car and I took the car into the new car dealership to have the recall serviced on my car. The immediately called me and told me that one of the cat was missing and this could possibly be why the check engine light was on. I went back to Driveherel.com with the report in hand and pleaded with them to trade me out of this car and they refused saying they would correct any issues.

4 weeks: They had to order the part for my car which they said they would call and they never did. So, my mother called and they said to bring the car back in. We asked why no one ever called and they said I should have called them to check for myself if the parts were in. I brought the car into their shop and they fixed the car and tried to have me pay for the repairs. I told them no way was I going to pay for this and they should have known that the cat was missing when they sold me the car. After much refusing to pay, they agreed to eat the cost of the repairs.

2 months: The car is now reaching the point where it is about to overheat. The AC has stopped working. I call Drivehere.com and talk with customer service and they tell me to bring it in. They tell me that it needs a water pump and some other parts which they again insist that I pay for. I told them no way because when I brought this car, I told them about the car reaching the point that it was going to overheat and they told me it was normal. I'm not going to pay for this. They agreed to fix the water pump and other parts but said I had to pay for the AC.

Please head the warning that have been posted. My car was full warranty and had less than 90, 000 miles on it when I brought it. For a car that is used and with major problems, I am paying more than what it would cost to drive a new car. I thought I was getting a good car with good coverage and this was not the case.
 26th of May, 2010 by   UGH.. -1 Votes
DRIVE HERE IS A MOM AND POP CAR DEALERSHIP. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT GET YOUR CAR FROM HERE!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE AND HEADACHE!! IVE HAD MY CAR FOR 2 YEARS. FOR MY FIRST INSPECTION I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS A WAITING LIST FOR THE INSPECTION. THAT I COULD EITHER WAIT OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I NEEDED TO HAVE WORK DONE ON THE CAR BEFORE THE INSPECTION SO I WENT ELSE WHERE. WITH THE ATTITUDES OF THESE PEOPLE, I SAID I WOULD NOT PUT ANY MORE MONEY INTO THEIR BUSINESS!!! ONCE MY CAR WAS FIXED FOR INSPECTION IT TOTALED $847.00. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT. I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY CAR AND FOR IT TO COST THAT MUCH TO REPAIR, I ASKED MY MECHANIC WHY/WHAT CAUSED THIS PRICE. HE SAID THE CAR HAD A TON OF PROBLEMS PRIOR TO PURCHAING THE CAR!!! WHEN I CONTACTED DRIVEHERE I WAS TOLD THAT I CAN GET ANOTHER CAR BUT IT WOULD PROLONG MY CONTRACT. HELL NO!!! I JUST WANT THIS TO BE OVER WITH. I GOT THIS CAR BECAUSE I WAS 18 AND DIDNT HAVE MUCH CREDIT, NOT THAT MY CREDIT WAS MESSED UP, AND DIDNT HAVE ANYONE TO CO-SIGN FOR ME. REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE GOOD CREDIT OR NOT... YOU DONT TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY THEY TREAT PEOPLE!!! IF YOUR A COMPANY THAT HELPS PEOPLE IN A JAM, THEN ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING YOURSELF INTO. NOW MY CAR NOT IS DUE AND I HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH MY CAR OF WHICH THEY REFUSE TO FIX SO I REFUSE TO PAY. I WILL FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. I DONT THINK THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY GOT THEMSELVES INTO WHEN THEY ALLOWED ME TO PURCHASE A CAR. IM JUST NOT DEALING WITH IT!! IM LOOKING TO TRADE IN MY CAR AT AN ACTUAL DEALERSHIP SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THERE BS ANY FURTHER!!! DO NOT GET YOUR CAR FROM THEM, NO MATTER WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE N AGGRAVATION!!
 26th of May, 2010 by   schawnae -1 Votes
I purchased a car from Drive here in December, 2009. I didn't have any problems with my car, however, I was in an accident on April 23 which resulted in my car being totaled. I purchased the "insurance" from Drive here and it doesn't cover anything because it's not insurance. It's what they call a damage waiver. If your car is totaled, you pay $500 dollars to them which will either put you in another car or clear your account with them. The bottom line: IT'S BULLSHIT!!! I had an insurance policy with State Farm and that damage waiver through Drive here, and basically I had a $500 deductable with State Farm AND a $500 deductable to be payed to Drive here! If you're considering buying a car from Drive here, DON'T! You'll end up paying more for a car than it's worth. I'm now in the process of getting an attorney because there's something not right about their whole set-up. I may even take it to the media and have the whole shady operation shut down. Good luck to those of you who have already started doing business with these assholes. To those of you who haven't, heed the warnings from those of us who have...DON"T GET INVOLVED WITH THEM!!! Nikki
 27th of May, 2010 by   princessminnie81 -1 Votes
I've had my car from Drive Here for a little over two years now. I've had nothing but problems from day 1! I've had to have the timing belt replaced twice in 2 years amongst a slew of other problems. As soon as they fix something, the same thing or something else breaks down. They harass you for payment starting at 8am the day it's due. They continue to call about twice an hour until you finally answer and tell them you'll be in to pay. That's not even good enough for them because they then demand an exact time. I have been fighting them for so long about how much I really owe on my car. The balance doesn't seem to be going down as I pay like it should. Their receipts are often wrong and when I complain, they just tell me to ignore it. At one point I was so disgusted that I told them to just reposess it. They kept saying they couldn't find the car, which was right in front of my house! Then they told me to forget what I owe and just continue paying, so I continued. They talk to me as if I'm a piece of crap. How can a business treat people this way. They're ghetto, and extremely unprofessional. They prey on people with bad credit who have no alternative. I needed a car or I was going to lose my job. I had no idea what I was getting myself into! Don't get a car from here! You will regret it from day ! If there are people here willing to file a class action suit against these people or go to the media, please let me know!!!
 27th of May, 2010 by   Sorrybuyerfromdriveheredotcom 0 Votes
I contacted the media and so did many others about this company. Here is what you'll be getting yourself into with DriveHere.com.

1. You will never own the car. You lease the car until you've paid them 3x as much of what the car is worth and then and only then do you get to buy the car once your lease is up. Think you will get a title? Wrong, you have to come out of your pocket for an additional amount of money just to own the car.

Think of it like this, you see a used car for sale. The Blue Book says $3, 000 but Drive will charge you $9, 000 plus you are responsible for any maintained due on the car. All in total, you easily be paying $12, 000 for a used car that more than 10 years old and you still do not own the car.

2. You'll be talked into their useless insurance plan which isn't insurance at all. This will add $100 unto your payments. It covers nothing at all. It just in case you total the car you can pay off the lease. Remember, your leasing a used car that you are fully responsible for.

3. This is not a buy here pay here lot. Again, you are leasing a used car nothing more and nothing less. The title will never be in your name until your lease ends and you fork over more money to buy the car for what it really worth. Before that, you are just paying to use someone else's car.

4. Channel 3 did a major investigation on this car lot and you should do your homework before you become suckered in as many of us have.

5. You do not need to do this to build your credit up. Want to build your credit up? There are plenty of credit card companies that work with you and will start you off with low credit balances until you can prove you have handle larger amount.

All negative credit disappears off you credit report in 7 years. Although the companies that you owe can still legally come after you for what is owed, they cannot legally still be on your credit report after 7 years from the date they start to report you. For most companies, this will be 90 days into delinquency that it begins to effect your credit.

So, you have just learned that this company really does nothing to help your credit other than sucker you into paying 3x the amount on a used car that you could have saved the money in a interest bearing account and brought a brand new economy car for.

Don't be fool by this company people. There are better ways to own a car.
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   fbodyamerica -2 Votes
hey whats up everybody wish i woulda read this stuff before i bought a car there but it was 4 days after i got mines that it broke down overheated on me i brung it back and told them i dont want it no more they said to bad its yours did'nt know i was leasing the car lied to me from the get go fradulent misrepresation if you ask me, come to find out the guy that sold me the car was fired two days afterwards because the car shoulda never been sold to me im happy that it happen four days and not 4 months into the deal im getting a lawyer and if anybody already has one we should turn it into a class action lawsuit my email is and would greatly be appreciated

fbodyamerica@yahoo.com
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   Drivehere 0 Votes
The truth is that we have a commitment to society. A society that has been hit by destiny. 99% of our customers have problems with their credit and come to us because we are the solution to this problem, also most of these clients their income is very low, therefore it makes it difficult to finance a vehicle elsewhere.

We do not have the perfect solution to all problems of people who have written above this comment, nor try to act as if we were a dealer 0 miles with a Bumper to Bumper Warranty, regardless of whether we provide you with a guarantee in engine and transmission for 18 months or 18, 000 miles, including vehicle diagnostics, oil changes, inspection stickers, a program that will clean up your credit and will return you the opportunity not to be rejected every time you try to finance.

Yes, many of our employees are from different countries and therefore have an accent when expressed, I think everyone wants to do a good job and when a person is looking for a helping hand we make no distinction in relation to race or language, we are a company open to everybody, with simple requirements, the truth is that more than 2, 000 clients have benefited from our service and we will continue to provide the hand that has helped many people, that hand that so many people are now criticizing it feels the need to be respected and not abused as it is being faceless in this pathway

We want to formally apologize if at any time we have missed the dedication service so we do every day, we want to forgive at some point if we did not incur as you deserved, and we show them that we are on your side, every day that passes to improve our service and adding something better to program so that everyone can be benefited.

I take as I write to thank each of the individuals who took the time to write in this panel about the company, each of their opinions are valued and taken into consideration in order to improve the quality of our service and relationship between the company and our customers, thank you for being part of our company and thank you for making us grow.

DriveHere.com
Your Helping Hand
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   Drivehere 0 Votes
The truth is that we have a commitment to society. A society that has been hit by catastrophe. 99% of our customers have SERIOUS problems with their credit and come to us because we are the immediate solution to this problem. Most of our clients have very low income; therefore, it is often impossible for them to finance a vehicle elsewhere. Our customers are NOT people who have the option of walking into a car dealership, and buying a new or pre-owned vehicle.

We do not have the perfect solution to all of the problems of the people who have written above this comment, nor do we try to act as if we are a dealer. We do not sell new cars, we do not sell certified pre-owned cars, and we do not claim that we do. We tell people exactly what to expect when they walk in. There is no 'hidden information.' We do, however, provide you with a guaranteed engine and transmission for 18 months or 18, 000 miles: including vehicle diagnostics, oil changes, and inspection stickers. Most importantly, we provide a program that will clean up your credit and will grant you the opportunity not to be rejected every time you try to finance a purchase in the future.

Yes, many of our employees are from different countries and therefore have an accent when they speak. Many of our customers are ALSO from different countries. For that matter, many people in America are originally from different countries! Any individual who has an issue with that is simply racist. Each and every one of our employees wants to do a good job and simply help people. When a person is looking for a helping hand, we make no distinction in relation to race, nationality, or language. We are a company that is open to everybody, has has very simple requirements. The fact stands that more than 2, 000 clients have benefited from our service and we will continue to provide this service that has helped so many people. We are helping people, so rather than criticizing a program that you may not understand, take a moment, get your facts and see that your statements are defamatory

We want to formally apologize if at any time we have not met your expectations or provided the dedicated services that we try to provide every day. We just want you to know, we are on your side. We want to improve the situations of individuals who need a vehicle to provide them and their families with transportation. Every day, we try to improve our service and better to our program so that each customer can reap greater benefits.

I thank each of the individuals who took the time to express their criticisms about our company. Each of their opinions are valued and taken into consideration in order to improve the quality of our service and relationship between the company and our customers. Thank you for being part of our company and thank you for helping us grow.

DriveHere.com
Your Helping Hand
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   TonySmith50 +1 Votes
Did this employee of a company that clearly takes advantage of less unfortunate individuals call their responses defamatory?

Really, defamatory responses can only come about when in fact the responses are false that causes harm to you or your business. None of the claims listed on this site are false and each are represented by actual customer whom this business claims to have helped.

If you sold me a car that broke down on me one or two days after I've purchased the car and you send me to a third party mechanic that claims to fix the problem to only to have the same issue arise again, then I complain about the issue, this is in no way defamation of character of your business. Its a stated fact and a word of caution to others whom may do their research before buying from your company.

DriveHere.com, you have no one to blame for this but yourself and yes any consumer has the right to complain that you hire employee's that can barely speak English which only causes problems for customer relationship. We are not talking about customer loyalty here nor is anyone that voiced a complaint speaking in terms of being a racist.

It's a fact that most people who have a complaint with a company never voice their opinion in open public about the company they will never shop again. This is taught in every business school across America. Ever heard of the saying, "It's cheaper to Keep them?" What do you think that actually means? Most companies go out of their way to keep current customers happy rather than kicking them in the rear and passing out lame excuses about defamation and posting signs about how they've helped over 2, 000 people while ignoring the few complaint you say come about. Just one unhappy customer can be damaging to your companies reputation.

Here's something you should think about before you believe that all your customers are so low income that they had no choice but to shop from you. Bad credit comes in all forms of income levels. You can be a multi-millionaire and still have bad credit just as much as you can be on public assistance and have a credit score of over 700. Banks don't lend money solely based upon credit score. Your debt to income ratio plays a huge factor in the decision that banks makes in terms of accepting your loan application vs. denying your loan application.

Finally, this word of caution goes out to anyone whom may come across this via searching the internet. Do your research prior to buying any automobile. If people are all complaining about the same thing concerning a company, they all can't be lying. What reason would they have to defame a company that is supposed to be helping them? My advice to anyone wanting to buy a car is;

1. Know what's on your credit report before you even walk into any dealership. Also, know what you need to do to clear and improve your credit score without paying high fees to do so.

2. If your buying used, look for complaints and praises from happy customers, this will say a lot about that company.

3. If buying used, always take a mechanic to go over the car prior to you buying the car. Asked the dealer can you take the car to a shop to have the car inspected prior to buying the car. Understand that most used car have no warranty and you buy as is. If the dealership refuses for you to have a car inspected prior to purchase, this could be your wake up call to continue your shopping at another dealership that will make sure you are a happy returning customer.

4. Read everything you sign and fully understand what you are signing. If you do not fully understand, ask to take the contract to a lawyer and have them go over with you what you are getting yourself into. Remember, the moment you drive off the lot once you sign those papers, you have a legal obligation with that company no matter if the car breaks down just around the corner from the dealership.

5. Never trust the words of any dealership. They are in business to move inventory off their lot. Trust the car instead of the dealership. The car will speak louder than what any sales person will ever say to you. If that car sputters, hesitates, check engine light comes on, knocks or give off any other kind of sign that is not a feature of that make and model, it is a clear sign that something is going wrong with the car.

6. Finally, do your research on the make and model of the car you want to buy. Don't go to a dealership with the thought you take anything they will sell you. Are you looking for an economy car? Are you looking for a reliable car? What is the maintainability issues with that make and model? You should have a clear idea what make and model you want prior to visiting any dealership. You should also know any type of issue with that make and model so that when the car gives off clues, you know that that is not a feature of that vehicle.

I'm a former customer of Drivehere.com and I've learned a valuable lesson from my experience with them. My next car that I buy, I know exactly what I want. I know the bluebook value of the car. I know the issues that come with the make and model. I will not be talked into a car that I have not already done my research on. If I want a Honda Civic with less than 100, 000 miles on it and the dealership doesn't have one on their lot, then I must keep shopping until I find one that does. I will not just take a Buick when I really wanted a Honda Civic. I will never ever buy another used car without having that car inspected prior to me buying that car. And finally, I will never ever again buy a car based upon what some dealer tries to sell me based upon my credit score. If my credit score is so bad that I can't get the car that I want, then that's really is not the dealership I should be happy to shop. If you really need a 2 bedroom house, would you settle for a studio apartment because the landlord told you that's all your credit score would allow you to rent? I sure you would move on to another location.

Don't be fooled with these dealerships that sell cars based upon your credit score. Banks don't finance based upon credit score alone. Dealerships don't just have one bank that they deal with. They have numerous banks that they go through and basically when they apply for credit for you to purchase that car, they shop to find you the lowest interest rate in conjunction with your monthly payments that will result in a profit for them while still trying to stay within the payment range you've told them you could afford to make. They do this rather you have bad credit or A-1 credit.

Be a smart shopper, not a sucker.

Secret Shopper Scams!