logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (3 mins ago)
Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com Mn
A charge that was not authorized
2. (7 mins ago)
crystal hues ltd
employee harassment
3. (7 mins ago)
Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com Mn
Double billed on credit card
4. (16 mins ago)
BP Canada Shingles
Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty!
5. (28 mins ago)
United Furniture Industries
Defect in cuddler recliner?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Donnie Friesen, Tallahassee, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Scam artist and thief

Donnie Friesen Contacts & Informations

5384 Dawn Ct
Tallahassee, Florida
Phone: 850-251-2698
abcpowersports.com
It's lie after lie after lie with Donnie. He ripped me off for a $149 scooter part that was never delivered, then a refund that was never delivered. If you were scammed by him please call his local sheriff's office at 850-922-3300. The deputy I spoke with was very interested in pursuing a case against him for theft.
Comments United States Motorcycles & Scooters
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2009 by   www.abcpowersports.com 0 Votes
Hey there,
I am the new owner of abcpowersports.com and Donnie apparently made a mess of things. There is negative feedback all over the web about my site and it's upsetting.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   pistofDesigner 0 Votes
IF you are the new owner, maybe you can pay what donnie never paid me
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Dojo 0 Votes
And me too? I have quite a bit of paperwork to back up my claim. Where's your new store front?
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   AngelOHIODesigner 0 Votes
Donnie Friesen of Elite Flooring, http://www.Eliteflooringoftallahassee.com, Tallahassee Scooter Parts, http://www.tallahasseescooterparts.com/, Donnie Flooring supply. He has multiple facebook pages. I design two flyers, 3 facebook banners, elite flooring website, and the header of scooter parts website. He never paid the $325.00 I charged. Keeps saying it is in the mail or I will get it on this day pr that day. Please beware. Oh a new is Sheffield Flooring on Facebook, he started this one too.
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   AngelOHIODesigner 0 Votes
Oh and there is no new owner Donnie still owns it!
 10th of Sep, 2013 by   customer05 0 Votes
My husband and I set up appointments after appointments with Donnie for Elite Flooring never came out and never called to tell why. He was supposed to do a lot of things and has still yet to do them or even called to try to get my business so I rather go with someone else that has great customer service and that I can rely (SP dont know lol ) on than him.
 17th of Oct, 2014 by   GEB99 0 Votes
@AngelOHIODesigner
Probably a good idea to check facts before you start bashing companies publicly. Sheffield Flooring was never owned by Donnie Friesen. It was a legitimate company that has now merged with another one, and they have a very large client base.
 10th of Nov, 2014 by   Argent Computer Services 0 Votes
Beware of Donnie Flooring of Tallahassee and Elite Flooring of Tallahassee. My business was recruited for web and graphic design work by Donnie Friesen Jr. operating under the business names; Donnie Flooring of Tallahassee and Elite Flooring of Tallahassee. Donnie Friesen Jr. found my business on Facebook and was looking to get a website made and graphics designed for his flooring companies. He stated he could not pay me up front for the work and asked for a payment date 30 days away. Red flags should have gone up but I was unable to find anything negative about Donnie Friesen or his flooring companies. I should have known something was up when he could not sign a PDF contract for the work and kept making excuses. I delivered the work within 5-7 days and he had a brand new website with graphics. The payment was not due for around 23 days. In the meantime he was constantly spamming me on Facebook messenger asking for flyers, tweaks to the website, updates to the website, everyday he wanted work done. I agreed to some of this work and Donnie Friesen amassed 5-6 different work invoices from my business and still promised that payment would be made on a certain date. The date came and went and no payment was received. He played games saying it was sent and the mail must have lost it for weeks, then he said he put the wrong zip code, that bought him a couple of weeks. Then he kept promising to drop off the payment in person. When I asked him to make payment via credit card or debit card he said “I don’t have cards.” When asked to do a wire transfer he started making excuses that payments made to him are bouncing. After 30 days he changed his login and password to his website, barring me from removing the work not paid for. Meanwhile he is constantly spamming Facebook and bragging that he just bought two $5000 work vehicles, and looking to hire new employees paying $350-$400 a week. He continued to make excuse after excuse, asking for “two more days” for over two months. Here it is over 60 days later, he has blocked myself and my wife from Facebook and cut off communication. He scammed a good amount of free work from my business. Please beware of doing any business with this company. I have full documents and screen shots to verify my claims.

5 Great Tips How to Save on Entertainment