logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Zoosk
the say free. and you cant reieve orsend emails
2. (1 mins ago)
Pay Day Loan Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Donnie Friesen, Tallahassee, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Scam artist and thief

Donnie Friesen Contacts & Informations

5384 Dawn Ct
Tallahassee, Florida
Phone: 850-251-2698
abcpowersports.com
It's lie after lie after lie with Donnie. He ripped me off for a $149 scooter part that was never delivered, then a refund that was never delivered. If you were scammed by him please call his local sheriff's office at 850-922-3300. The deputy I spoke with was very interested in pursuing a case against him for theft.
Comments United States Motorcycles & Scooters
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2009 by   www.abcpowersports.com 0 Votes
Hey there,
I am the new owner of abcpowersports.com and Donnie apparently made a mess of things. There is negative feedback all over the web about my site and it's upsetting.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   pistofDesigner 0 Votes
IF you are the new owner, maybe you can pay what donnie never paid me
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   Dojo 0 Votes
And me too? I have quite a bit of paperwork to back up my claim. Where's your new store front?
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   AngelOHIODesigner 0 Votes
Donnie Friesen of Elite Flooring, http://www.Eliteflooringoftallahassee.com, Tallahassee Scooter Parts, http://www.tallahasseescooterparts.com/, Donnie Flooring supply. He has multiple facebook pages. I design two flyers, 3 facebook banners, elite flooring website, and the header of scooter parts website. He never paid the $325.00 I charged. Keeps saying it is in the mail or I will get it on this day pr that day. Please beware. Oh a new is Sheffield Flooring on Facebook, he started this one too.
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   AngelOHIODesigner 0 Votes
Oh and there is no new owner Donnie still owns it!
 10th of Sep, 2013 by   customer05 0 Votes
My husband and I set up appointments after appointments with Donnie for Elite Flooring never came out and never called to tell why. He was supposed to do a lot of things and has still yet to do them or even called to try to get my business so I rather go with someone else that has great customer service and that I can rely (SP dont know lol ) on than him.
 17th of Oct, 2014 by   GEB99 0 Votes
@AngelOHIODesigner
Probably a good idea to check facts before you start bashing companies publicly. Sheffield Flooring was never owned by Donnie Friesen. It was a legitimate company that has now merged with another one, and they have a very large client base.

Infomercial Scams