logo

jones,taylor & thompson
Golpe até no BRASIL
3. (31 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
4. (42 mins ago)
Somethingsphishy.com
Don't ever buy from them
5. (52 mins ago)
Skansen Kennel
Puppy Mill

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dollar General Store #02558, Bowling Green, Kentucky Complaints & Reviews - Excused me of using fake coupons

Dollar General Store #02558 Contacts & Informations

Dollar General Store #02558

Posted: 2011-03-09 by    Judy Johnson, KY

Excused me of using fake coupons

Dollar General Store #02558
1950 Cave Mill Road
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Phone: 270-843-3427
dollargeneral.com
I DEMAND an Apology. I emailed Dollar General directly about how I was treated by the Staff and Management on Friday, March 4, 2011 and recieved a confirmation of receipt at 7:47am stating that IF my email required a reply they would be contacting me shortly. Well shortly is not 5 days later and still no reponse.
The Staff and Management of Store #02558 (1950 Cave Mill Road - Bowling Green, KY) was rude and had absolutely no knowledge of their own website. I have been receiving coupons via email for well over a year from Dollar General however when I tried to use these particular weeks coupons they failed to scan the first time. So the young lady informed me and ALL the other patrons that I had given her "fake" coupons and she was not going to except them. When I tried to tell her that I had printed them off of thier website that they emailed to me, she insisted that I was lying so I immediately asked for Management. Of course she doesn't even come out of her office just again agrees that they must be fake. I demanded that she come to the front and while she still insisted that I was lying the coupons scanned. I was never offered an apology for their insinuations. I have spoken with several friends and even one gentleman that witnessed this embarassing moment...they weren't surprised which can only mean that this is a daily occurance. If your NOT going to back up your Customer Service Values then continue to hire and train disrespectful employees.
FYI: The Store is filthy too.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Beware of Free Land Scam