logo

TEGA SMITH
DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT MARTINKINSLOANFIRM@GMAIL.COM
4. (23 mins ago)
names in details area
need my bank details for money transfer
5. (36 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-11-04 by    socsie55

rudness

directexpress
Washington
I-was-having-trouble-with-my-direct-deposit-card-as-I'm55&disabled-so-I-decided-to-change-my-direct-deposit-card-from-netspend-as-4-the-last-3-months-my-card-has-been-compromised-so-I-went-with-direct-express.Well-the-1st.-card-I-received-did'nt-work-when-I-tryed-to-activate-the-card, So-I-called-them&it-took-about-20minutes-for-a-live-person-to-answer&he-said-he-would-send-me-another-card&that-would-take-7to10days-to-arrive-or-if-I-pay-13.50-it-will-be-here-in-2days-so-I-did-that-as-my-rent-was-due&I-could'nt-wait-7to-10-days.Then-when-I-got-that-card-I-could'nt-activate-it-either.C'mon-I-could-see-one-card-but-both-of-them!Then-I-called-the-S.S.-office&they-called-the-company-on-my-behalf-when-I-started-to-speak-that-lady-was-so-rude-to-me&informed-me-she-was-talking-to-him-not-me&she's-lucky-we-were'nt-face-to-face-cause-I-would-have-bashed-her-right-in-the-mouth.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Feb, 2012 by   joey23434 0 Votes
US Direct Express Customer Service are Very Rude, They had a Security Breach This Month Feb, 2012. and now I have to wait 45 Days to get my money back and all this happen on their Computer system, Not sure why I have to wait, I had it with US Direct Express I will Cancel this card...
 29th of Jan, 2014 by   usdirectexpress 0 Votes
USDIRECTEXPRESS, USDIRECT EXPRESS, DIRECTEXPRESSCARD,
In my opinion, the USDIRECTEXPRESS SECUITY breach was placed there by design. Any USDIRECTEXPRESS account that is suspended, blocked, or frozen will ultimately put those suspended U.S. TREASURY deposits on the books for longer periods of time. When money that is normally withdrawn rapidly by SSA recipients is conveniently withheld from them by the fat-cat bankers on Wall Street... due to some mysterious "so-called" security breach, well then that money goes on Comerica Bank's "positive ballance sheet" for that month. Sometimes when banks get in over their heads with "bad-debt" that is bleeding red ink on their books, they engineer seemingly ingenious plans to disguise the losses to their shareholders. Also, after those frozen funds show a positive ballance on the bank's books, that balance-sheet can then be used as collateral to borrow up to 10-Times (10 X) the "reported balance" from the federal reserve. That is utter CRAP!! Visit USDIRECTEXPRESSCRAP.COM USDIRECTEXPRESS, USDIRECT EXPRESS, DIRECTEXPRESSCARD,

How to Sell on Craigslist and Not Get Scammed: 4 Great Tips You Need to Know