logo

Posted: 2011-11-04 by    socsie55

rudness

directexpress
Washington
I-was-having-trouble-with-my-direct-deposit-card-as-I'm55&disabled-so-I-decided-to-change-my-direct-deposit-card-from-netspend-as-4-the-last-3-months-my-card-has-been-compromised-so-I-went-with-direct-express.Well-the-1st.-card-I-received-did'nt-work-when-I-tryed-to-activate-the-card, So-I-called-them&it-took-about-20minutes-for-a-live-person-to-answer&he-said-he-would-send-me-another-card&that-would-take-7to10days-to-arrive-or-if-I-pay-13.50-it-will-be-here-in-2days-so-I-did-that-as-my-rent-was-due&I-could'nt-wait-7to-10-days.Then-when-I-got-that-card-I-could'nt-activate-it-either.C'mon-I-could-see-one-card-but-both-of-them!Then-I-called-the-S.S.-office&they-called-the-company-on-my-behalf-when-I-started-to-speak-that-lady-was-so-rude-to-me&informed-me-she-was-talking-to-him-not-me&she's-lucky-we-were'nt-face-to-face-cause-I-would-have-bashed-her-right-in-the-mouth.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Feb, 2012 by   joey23434 0 Votes
US Direct Express Customer Service are Very Rude, They had a Security Breach This Month Feb, 2012. and now I have to wait 45 Days to get my money back and all this happen on their Computer system, Not sure why I have to wait, I had it with US Direct Express I will Cancel this card...
 29th of Jan, 2014 by   usdirectexpress 0 Votes
USDIRECTEXPRESS, USDIRECT EXPRESS, DIRECTEXPRESSCARD,
In my opinion, the USDIRECTEXPRESS SECUITY breach was placed there by design. Any USDIRECTEXPRESS account that is suspended, blocked, or frozen will ultimately put those suspended U.S. TREASURY deposits on the books for longer periods of time. When money that is normally withdrawn rapidly by SSA recipients is conveniently withheld from them by the fat-cat bankers on Wall Street... due to some mysterious "so-called" security breach, well then that money goes on Comerica Bank's "positive ballance sheet" for that month. Sometimes when banks get in over their heads with "bad-debt" that is bleeding red ink on their books, they engineer seemingly ingenious plans to disguise the losses to their shareholders. Also, after those frozen funds show a positive ballance on the bank's books, that balance-sheet can then be used as collateral to borrow up to 10-Times (10 X) the "reported balance" from the federal reserve. That is utter CRAP!! Visit USDIRECTEXPRESSCRAP.COM USDIRECTEXPRESS, USDIRECT EXPRESS, DIRECTEXPRESSCARD,
 21st of Jun, 2014 by   RACKNOMORE!! 0 Votes
I went to the supermarket and my card was denied although I had sufficient funds. I returned home and contacted Direct Express and was informed that they had canceled my care due to some questionable activity. I asked what the activity was and where the transaction took place. They said they did not have that information. Naturally I was dumbfounded. I asked why I wasn't notified that my card was being canceled. They said they had contacted me. They never called or sent an email about the so called activity. This is the fourth time that I have had to be issued a new card. (They claim it was only twice.) This means that I have to contact all the businesses that I have automatic payments with and will sustain late fees for payments due this week.. I was told that I would have to wait 7 to 10 days to receive my new card. This company is one the worst I have ever had the misfortune to do business with. I wonder how this Mickey Mouse bank secured the contract to distribute social security payments. It's in Texas so I guess GW had something to do with it. If they do this to a 100K people a month the bank has over a million dollars sitting on the balance sheet for money that is not theirs. I will be contacting my elected representatives in Washington and request an audit and forensic investigation of these incompetent crooks.

Holiday Safety Tips 2009