logo

Casablanca Express
travelers
4. (20 mins ago)
Psg Surveys
Stay away from these con artist
5. (27 mins ago)
www.rstkd.com
They offer things, which they don’t have at all

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2012-02-22 by    T Shockley

CHILD ABUSE

DHS-CPS
Eufaula, Oklahoma
My daughters (2) were removed from my home on May 11 2011. They were put in foster care, my husband and I faced criminal charges. The charges were dismissed in court on January 26 2012. My children have still not been returned to our home. My 8 year old was found to have several mental disabilities (adhd, odd, and icd) and they have put her on 4 differant anti-psycotic medications ( she has NEVER been violent). High doseages of each. I am morally against children being placed on any drugs but was told by the case worker that if i refused to sign for them to be given to her they would consider me uncooperative and give them anyway. They have made me sign to have her dosages raised 4 times in the time they have had her andeach time I see her, her health is worse and then on my last visit ( i only get to see her once a month for 2 hours) i observed that she is covered in bruises from neck down, her lips were black, and she is 47 pounds now ( when taken she was 78 pounds) and has grown taller by at least 4 inches. I have been trying for the last week to talk to anyone about this, her case worker will not answer or return my phone calls. I tried calling the Oklahoma City main office but was told no one was in that could talk to me, the sherrif's in Eufala OK would not even take a report, and Locust Grove police department wouldn't either. I am VERY concerned and worried about the health of my oldest daughter and no one will even talk to me much less help.

Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2012 by   nancy.hey 0 Votes
I am exceedingly sorry to hear this! It is a favorite trick of CPS to try to put children on "psychotropic" drugs. There are organizations like FighgCPS.com and American Family Rights Association that try to help parents to assert their rights against false accusations by CPS. I'm praying for you and your chidren!

Sleeping Comcast Employee