logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
jewelrybund.com
I got damaged jewellery and communication stopped
2. (2 mins ago)
jewelrybund.com
Seller and agent don’t reply to emails
3. (4 mins ago)
JohnJacobJingleheimerSchmitt
fraud
4. (9 mins ago)
Anu builders Medavakkam
Worst builder ever seen
5. (18 mins ago)
www.programstop.com.
unauthorized charges to my debit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Depositphotos.com Complaints & Reviews - Will not be volunteering any more money to them

Depositphotos.com Contacts & Informations

Depositphotos.com

Posted: 2011-09-02 by    Kribbas

Will not be volunteering any more money to them

Depositphotos.com
depositphotos.com
They give a free trial subscription that I ended up not even using and they are REALLY quick on the billing and don't offer refunds. I thought I had the day to cancel but they had already billed by the time I woke up. The stock selection is ok I guess, but I'm just not a fan of any company that makes most of their money trying to hook people into accidentally buying $60 worth of images and refusing refunds. Will not be volunteering any more money to them.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2012 by   K Roach 0 Votes
They will even try to revive old subscriptions from a couple of years past if you try a new subscription with them! I purposely didn't use PayPal to prevent that from happening, but they tried anyway. Thank goodness my credit card date had expired and I hadn't yet updated it with Paypal. In the end, I had to remove that credit card completely to keep depositphotos.com from stealing money from me on old expired subscriptions. I also agree that their image catalog is nothing that other stock companies don't have as well. I'd rather pay twice the subscription cost and get a value equal to the monthly payment. I wonder if a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and the Attorney General in the state where they claim to operate will force them to come clean? Anyway, that's MY next stop!

Health Insurance for College Grads