logo

Job scam / fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

department of children and families, Fort Walton Beach, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Denial of assistance

department of children and families Contacts & Informations

department of children and families

Posted: 2011-10-12 by    Ashleyh

Denial of assistance

Department of Children and Families
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
I have been trying to get medical assistance and food stamps to help my family for over 3 months now and keep getting denied. While all this was going on I was unemployeed for the first 2 months and finally found a job making 11.00hr which is a paycut for me. Along with my fiance not working due to lack of work in our area for what he does. The first time they said I didnt turn in all documents that they require, so I reapplied. The 2nd time I sent in everything plus more and was denied again for the same reason. The 3rd time I applied I was denied for food stamps due to them saying that I make to much and they put me on a medically needy status with a shared cost of 2000.00 a month. I have a family of 4 and in the summers a family of 5 due to my step daughter being here to visit, but obviously this doesnt matter. We are not able to pay all of our bills due to having to take my son to the doctor monthly for medication that costs 185.00 to fill on top of the doctors visit. We have to feed our children pay all of our bills and medical on the little that I make, but I make to much according to the state. I am beginning to think that they dont want to help the tax payers and only want to help those that are here illegally. Something needs to be done about the way this system is running.
Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Oct, 2011 by   Buyers Beware Read First 0 Votes
I agree we need to do something about helping the American People and let the others go back to there country to fend for there needs there. They should be able to get assistance in there own country. But everything is getting to easy for people to get away with. I could go on with that story. But that is a shame that you can't get any help. It's wrong. Look at the hard men and ladies that work and don't have insurance, because it would cost them a arm and a leg. Just for them self's. The Rich have the best Medical, The Poor have the welfare and the middle class is struggling. I hope you can find some help.
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   Buyers Beware Read First 0 Votes
People have hard times and that little extra help goes a long way.. It's not like she is gonna live off the benefits for a long term.. It's to get back on her feet.

Cheapest Overnight Shipping