Selling companion/buddy passes

Hartsfield/Jackson Airport
Tahlata h. Campbell is currently employed at delta bag room in atlanta ga.She is selling her buddy passes for 150-200$ and sold her companion pass to quintrina edwards for 2500.00$ then if she don't have a pass to sell, she would call around to fellow employees[friends] and sell their pass as well.She has been doing this for a long time and i think that delta should investigate and handle this matter promptly. This is so unfair to delta and the rest of delta's employees for her to benefit monetarily from a courtesy that delta offer.
Complaint comments Comments (115) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

1st of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Delta Airlines - Severely damaged lugguge
Delta Airlines

Used Delta Airlines recently for return flight to Sac., Ca. All 3 pieces of our lugguge was severely damaged, our (used on only 1 other trip) soft bag with wheels had 1 wheel completely ripped off and my son had to hand carry a 50 lb. bag. Told 'you can file, but it will be denied.' We went all over Europe and have had the 2 other hard case bags for 10 plus yrs., almost no wear on them, but Delta had them dented, big gashes, scratched up, etc. Most likely happened in Atlanta, Georgia, with plane changes. Will not ever use Delta again as there is no excuse for destroying property.
 28th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Airlines - I have never had such a bad experience with an airline
Delta Airlines

I have never had such a bad experience with an airline as with Delta. After my flight from Austin to Raleigh/Durham got cancelled at February 18th 2008 I had to wait for three hours to speak to a Delta attendant. The people standing in line were getting angry, but there was nothing to do but wait (Delta didn't arrange anything, not even a glass of water or a seat). During those three hours I knew the other flights going to Raleigh that day already left. Finally, Delta booked me into a hotel in Atlanta. I could get on the flight to Atlanta after finding my luggage myself and waiting half a day. The hotel turned out to be horrible and after less than four hours of sleep I could finally get back to Raleigh.
 8th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Air Lines - Do not fly Delta
Delta Air Lines

Delta has without question the worst customer service I have ever experienced from ANY COMPANY EVER. They left us stranded in St Louis because the plane arrived late. We therefore missed the last shuttle to our final destination. After spending over an hour on the phone with an Arabic-English speaking moron, I finally spoke to a supervisor who acted like he could care less about the situation they put us in. They wouldn't pay for a rent a car or a hotel to make up for the inconvenience. What ever you do, when travelling DON NOT FLY DELTA. FIND ANOTHER AIRLINE. You have been warned.
 9th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Air Lines - Delta might as well just pick your pocket on flight changes
Delta Air Lines

I am too upset over the treatment by Delta agents over a recent flight change due to a recent death in the family which changed a prepaid and prescheduled flight. The return leg of the originally scheduled flight ended up being paid for 3 times because of the uninformed agents who forgot to explain the procedure, gave us misinformation and the heartless agents/supervisors down the line who just couldn't help...even though it was their employee who had given out the wrong information. We have avoided Delta for years because every flight has some problem but this one takes the cake. I could have sent my son to Europe and back for less than what I spent from New York to Tampa and Nashville back to New York. Would you believe $1600? I would take a Greyhound bus before I ever flew Delta again...and they wonder why they have problems??? I pity the poor people who live in Atlanta and have very few choices. JLM - Tampa Bay Never Delta Again..EVER
 5th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Air Lines - I'm still in shock
Delta Air Lines

I used Skymiles for a recent trip to Europe. Two Business class tickets at 250, 000 miles each. This is the maximum allocation of miles you can pay for an award ticket. Halfway through my trip a family member died and I was forced to change my return flight home. What I learned afterwards is that Delta's change process is to cancel the entire flight and then rebook you. When they did so they rebooked me in Coach class, a lower class. When I returned home I realized that they hadn't adjusted my Skymiles account to reflect the downgrade in cabin class. The difference between Business class and Coach class was 250, 000 vs. 100, 000 miles. Significant difference in number of miles!! I contacted customer service and they told me that once you book with your miles you will not be reimbursed/adjusted if you end up in a different class. I'm still in shock. Medallion Members Beware!
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Air Lines - Poor service
Delta Air Lines

In some fairness, I will say that all airlines seem to be shirking their responsibilities to their paying customers. At these exorbitant prices we pay we deserve the very best and very rarely get it. I don't really care how nice the attendants are...if I am not on the flight I was scheduled or excessively delayed...that airline has failed to provide decent service.

My experience was this past weekend flying back from NYC, JFK to Indianapolis. I was forced to book a connection flight as there were no direct flights (like the one I took out to NY). The first plane was 1 and half hours late arriving to JFK due to "air traffic". My connection in Washington only allowed an hour differential so there was no way I would make it. The delta service rep and I discussed this at length and it was I who had to press the issue and force delta to find me a later connection. The rep called over his supervisor who after what seemed much to do about nothing determined the next flight was one on Northwest...a partner of Delta's mind you. Yet I was told I could not be ticketed by Delta for that flight and would have to wait until I arrived at Washington Reagan and would have to go to the US Airways counter (my original connecting flight) and they would have to change my itinerary and ticket me for Northwest. I found this to be very dubious but they insisted US Airways had control.

To compound things my first, Delta flight did not board until 45 minutes after they said they would so overall the plane took off 2 and a half hours past the original schedule. Hmmmm... is that worth paying 400 dollars?

Needless to say, I got to Reagan airport where I found that US Airways and Northwest were literally on opposite ends of the airport. I followed the Delta attendants instructions ...got to the US counter only for them to deny they had any control over being able to ticket me for Northwest and that either Delta had to do it or Northwest but that in the system it did seem I was at least reserved for the Northwest flight...however, they said, if I didn't "happen" to be able to get a boarding pass for Northwest I would be sure to get a connecting flight with US airways for 2 hours later. This of course would bring my entire day to taking 10 hours to get home which should normally be a 1 and a half hour direct flight.

After hiking across the entire airport ...I got to Northwest counter who also denied being able to ticket me and get "control" of my itinerary. By now my patience was very very thin...my bullhorns came out and suddenly, my pushiness resulted in the service rep making a phone call to someone a few strokes of the keyboard and poof...they were able to ticket me...amazing after all that fuss (which included them telling me maybe I should just buy a ticket from them directly to get around everything and get reimbursed from delta later...yeah right).

Then of course, because I missed my original connection (um, due to Delta's tardiness remember)...I get the good fortune to have my Northwest boarding pass to be tagged so I can be frisked and searched at the gate.

All in all a really wonderful experience. NOT.

The thing that gets me the most is that it seems pretty straightforward to me that Delta could have just ticketed me onto Northwest (their partner) in the first place.

Of course, the fact that the airlines constantly find ways to make customers suffer even further for their own shortcomings (like being late and I get searched)...really burns me. Why kind of racket is this? Any other business is obligated to provide the best customer service possible and the customer is always in the right (I happened to be told by the Delta rep they do not have to provide any compensation for any monetary inconvenience I suffer as a result of air traffic or weather...I find the first one especially obscene).

My favourite part of this whole experience...the flight attendants telling the passengers...please sit back and relax and enjoy the flight. Can I get some fries with my plate of irony? Oh, wait...they don't serve food anymore either...well...unless you want to pay more that is.
 7th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
The last two times I have flown Delta from Tampa, FL to Idaho Falls, ID they have damaged my luggage. Both times they have torn off or broken the bottoms where the stand or wheels are. They make it impossible to file a claim by disavowing responsibility for "protruding parts such as wheels or handles" yet their actions make the luggage basically useless.

They also state that the claim must be made within 24 hours at the airport. I live over an hour away from the airport which makes returning very difficult. This last time I was out at the curb catching the shuttle to my car when I realized the problem. It was late and I had been traveling for nearly 12 hours. Going back inside to file a claim would have been a tremendous inconvenience for me.

They make it impossible to get redress for their egregious behavior!
 8th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
She need to be FIRED ASAP!!!
 8th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
 1st of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
First of all, no one has the right to publicly broadcast another person's business affairs online or via any other public medium in such a way as to defoul, discredit or defame their name. Such an act is slander, giving the accused the right to seek legal recourse and or file a lawsuit against the accuser. Furthermore, without proof, the entire claim need be treated as nothing more than heresay, baseless accusations made with the intent on demoralizing the accused. The originator of such a claim is obviously motivated beyond the obvious reason of insanity to go out of his/her way to invent such a foul and malicious claim against Ms. Campbell.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This "blog" is UNTRUE, rediculious, ludacris and immature. She has been working for this company consistantly for 15 years.
The person who set out this complaint is a stalking, lying, unhappy, bitter man who can not find anything else with his time to do than to write this falsified blog about Tahlata Campbell who is a loving, beautiful, young, dedicated and loyal woman. If you are not the caniving liar then you are a friend, family member or someone he paid to do so.
I am Quintrina Edwards, her sister and YES i withhold her companion pass. I did not exchange or give anything besides my friendship, loyality, and trust. Believe me that is worth more than money. SORRY THAT IS PRICELESS.
I can not beleive that I even found this blog/riduculious complaint. I went go google my name to look up a photo from when I commissioned as a 2nd LT in US Army and I come across this. This is not right and it needs to be stopped. Grow up.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
My name is Loretha Brown, i am Tahlata Campbell mother. I do not mind leaving my name because what i am about to say is true. As you noticed the person who left that lying complaint did not leave their name but i know who left it and he followed up with two complaints as if someone agreed with him. The person that left this untrue message name is Mark bAY Jones . He is a bitter dangerous person whom my daughter was married to breifly before she found out what a horrible caniving abusive person he was. She got an annulment from him and ended that marriage. The annulment was issued due to fraud. Mark Jones has made my daughters life a living nightmare which he stated he would do for not being with him. He has theatened her life, broke into her house, put suger in her gas tank, fatten her tires, stalked her, went into her bank account and more. If any one knows where he is please call the police.WARRANTS are out for his arrest. (HE IS DANGERIOUS)
 17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Get a life. There are more serious issues in the world today than your ex wife giving her buddy passes to her family. There are obviously valid reasons for the annulment and maybe you need to go deal with those issues, but not on this site. Grow up.
 19th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I personally know Mr.Jones and he told me Tahlata was goin in to forclosure and BROKE when he met her and didnt know whether she was coming or goin-and if you read her book it will tell you what type of money hungry woman she was.She owed her mom 15k$ and her mom stated that she wasnt helping her anymore.Tahlata told Mr. Jones that her mom was doin taxes and fixing the paperwork with False documents to create a larger return.Tahlata will be intimate with a DEAD MAN if he could wake up long enough to buy her some gucci shoes.LORETHA BROWN maybe Mr.Jones need to call the IRS to audit your illegal TAX RETURNS?? Then what? Loretha, the best thing for you to do is stay out of this because the info Tahlata shared with Mr.Jones could ruin your credit as a Woman and with the IRS.Trina, according to Tahlata, Mr.Jones said that she stated that you couldnt keep a man because you had a very bad odor, and dont give oral.SOOOOO we dont want Mr. Jones to share all of the things that the Lying, Sneaky, Caniving person that TAHLATA CAMPBELL is ---so leave Mr.Jones alone, Because he have people in high, very high places on his team as well.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Tahlata.. Please email me asap... this man is crazy. I'll tell you what he did. yaw_aj@yahoo.com
 27th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Yaw - STAY IN YOUR LANE!!!You dont know my mason brother, so leave it alone.How can you call him crazy?Tahlata is the crazy one---
 13th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Tooooooooooo much information, leave this young lady alone, please.
 13th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
all u people need jesus
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Who cares who he knows. That has nothing to do with the fact that alot of people will testify that he is crazy, broke and a liar. I myself and his own children will say the same thing. Even if that was true about his wife so what who cares. Even if she was broke she's not now and thanks to him she still has her house and money in the bank. She can't help that he told her all the lies to be with her and she made him do them. Also he can''t be mad that she likes nice things. By the way Mark this is MS. Cherry so talk that mess about me. Yeah you remember me the women you slept with while you claim you weren't with your wife. I am also one of your customers you took advantage of by taking my money and not finishing the work. I know several other people suing you and got taken for the ride. So leave this girl, family and friends alone. Oh and did you ever find a place to live while you were begging me and my brother to be our roommate.
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    -1 Votes
OMG!! What is wrong with with this Mark person. Why want he get a life and leave his x alone. Get over the fact that she didn't want you for what seems like very strong reasons. How old our you? What is wrong with you to have started this mess? Why would you try to belittle your X like you have? If you are the good person you and your Mason friend say you are why would you even care what she does? Don't worry about her!! Because she is not worried about you.

Delta Air Lines Logo Delta Air Lines