Delta Airlines

Posted:

Selling companion/buddy passes

1.5
Hartsfield/Jackson Airport
Tahlata h. Campbell is currently employed at delta bag room in atlanta ga.She is selling her buddy passes for 150-200$ and sold her companion pass to quintrina edwards for 2500.00$ then if she don't have a pass to sell, she would call around to fellow employees[friends] and sell their pass as well.She has been doing this for a long time and i think that delta should investigate and handle this matter promptly. This is so unfair to delta and the rest of delta's employees for her to benefit monetarily from a courtesy that delta offer.
Complaint comments Comments (111) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

1st of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes

Delta Airlines - Severely damaged lugguge
Delta Airlines
Georgia

Used Delta Airlines recently for return flight to Sac., Ca. All 3 pieces of our lugguge was severely damaged, our (used on only 1 other trip) soft bag with wheels had 1 wheel completely ripped off and my son had to hand carry a 50 lb. bag. Told 'you can file, but it will be denied.' We went all over Europe and have had the 2 other hard case bags for 10 plus yrs., almost no wear on them, but Delta had them dented, big gashes, scratched up, etc. Most likely happened in Atlanta, Georgia, with plane changes. Will not ever use Delta again as there is no excuse for destroying property.
 8th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Air Lines - Do not fly Delta
www.delta.com

Delta has without question the worst customer service I have ever experienced from ANY COMPANY EVER. They left us stranded in St Louis because the plane arrived late. We therefore missed the last shuttle to our final destination. After spending over an hour on the phone with an Arabic-English speaking moron, I finally spoke to a supervisor who acted like he could care less about the situation they put us in. They wouldn't pay for a rent a car or a hotel to make up for the inconvenience. What ever you do, when travelling DON NOT FLY DELTA. FIND ANOTHER AIRLINE. You have been warned.
 9th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Air Lines - Delta might as well just pick your pocket on flight changes
www.delta.com

I am too upset over the treatment by Delta agents over a recent flight change due to a recent death in the family which changed a prepaid and prescheduled flight. The return leg of the originally scheduled flight ended up being paid for 3 times because of the uninformed agents who forgot to explain the procedure, gave us misinformation and the heartless agents/supervisors down the line who just couldn't help...even though it was their employee who had given out the wrong information. We have avoided Delta for years because every flight has some problem but this one takes the cake. I could have sent my son to Europe and back for less than what I spent from New York to Tampa and Nashville back to New York. Would you believe $1600? I would take a Greyhound bus before I ever flew Delta again...and they wonder why they have problems??? I pity the poor people who live in Atlanta and have very few choices. JLM - Tampa Bay Never Delta Again..EVER
 5th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Delta Air Lines - I'm still in shock
www.delta.com

I used Skymiles for a recent trip to Europe. Two Business class tickets at 250, 000 miles each. This is the maximum allocation of miles you can pay for an award ticket. Halfway through my trip a family member died and I was forced to change my return flight home. What I learned afterwards is that Delta's change process is to cancel the entire flight and then rebook you. When they did so they rebooked me in Coach class, a lower class. When I returned home I realized that they hadn't adjusted my Skymiles account to reflect the downgrade in cabin class. The difference between Business class and Coach class was 250, 000 vs. 100, 000 miles. Significant difference in number of miles!! I contacted customer service and they told me that once you book with your miles you will not be reimbursed/adjusted if you end up in a different class. I'm still in shock. Medallion Members Beware!
 7th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
The last two times I have flown Delta from Tampa, FL to Idaho Falls, ID they have damaged my luggage. Both times they have torn off or broken the bottoms where the stand or wheels are. They make it impossible to file a claim by disavowing responsibility for "protruding parts such as wheels or handles" yet their actions make the luggage basically useless.

They also state that the claim must be made within 24 hours at the airport. I live over an hour away from the airport which makes returning very difficult. This last time I was out at the curb catching the shuttle to my car when I realized the problem. It was late and I had been traveling for nearly 12 hours. Going back inside to file a claim would have been a tremendous inconvenience for me.

They make it impossible to get redress for their egregious behavior!
 8th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
She need to be FIRED ASAP!!!
 8th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
THATS SAD AND SHE NEED TO BE TERMINATED.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
First of all, no one has the right to publicly broadcast another person's business affairs online or via any other public medium in such a way as to defoul, discredit or defame their name. Such an act is slander, giving the accused the right to seek legal recourse and or file a lawsuit against the accuser. Furthermore, without proof, the entire claim need be treated as nothing more than heresay, baseless accusations made with the intent on demoralizing the accused. The originator of such a claim is obviously motivated beyond the obvious reason of insanity to go out of his/her way to invent such a foul and malicious claim against Ms. Campbell.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This "blog" is UNTRUE, rediculious, ludacris and immature. She has been working for this company consistantly for 15 years.
The person who set out this complaint is a stalking, lying, unhappy, bitter man who can not find anything else with his time to do than to write this falsified blog about Tahlata Campbell who is a loving, beautiful, young, dedicated and loyal woman. If you are not the caniving liar then you are a friend, family member or someone he paid to do so.
I am Quintrina Edwards, her sister and YES i withhold her companion pass. I did not exchange or give anything besides my friendship, loyality, and trust. Believe me that is worth more than money. SORRY THAT IS PRICELESS.
I can not beleive that I even found this blog/riduculious complaint. I went go google my name to look up a photo from when I commissioned as a 2nd LT in US Army and I come across this. This is not right and it needs to be stopped. Grow up.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
My name is Loretha Brown, i am Tahlata Campbell mother. I do not mind leaving my name because what i am about to say is true. As you noticed the person who left that lying complaint did not leave their name but i know who left it and he followed up with two complaints as if someone agreed with him. The person that left this untrue message name is Mark bAY Jones . He is a bitter dangerous person whom my daughter was married to breifly before she found out what a horrible caniving abusive person he was. She got an annulment from him and ended that marriage. The annulment was issued due to fraud. Mark Jones has made my daughters life a living nightmare which he stated he would do for not being with him. He has theatened her life, broke into her house, put suger in her gas tank, fatten her tires, stalked her, went into her bank account and more. If any one knows where he is please call the police.WARRANTS are out for his arrest. (HE IS DANGERIOUS)
 17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Get a life. There are more serious issues in the world today than your ex wife giving her buddy passes to her family. There are obviously valid reasons for the annulment and maybe you need to go deal with those issues, but not on this site. Grow up.
 19th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I personally know Mr.Jones and he told me Tahlata was goin in to forclosure and BROKE when he met her and didnt know whether she was coming or goin-and if you read her book it will tell you what type of money hungry woman she was.She owed her mom 15k$ and her mom stated that she wasnt helping her anymore.Tahlata told Mr. Jones that her mom was doin taxes and fixing the paperwork with False documents to create a larger return.Tahlata will be intimate with a DEAD MAN if he could wake up long enough to buy her some gucci shoes.LORETHA BROWN maybe Mr.Jones need to call the IRS to audit your illegal TAX RETURNS?? Then what? Loretha, the best thing for you to do is stay out of this because the info Tahlata shared with Mr.Jones could ruin your credit as a Woman and with the IRS.Trina, according to Tahlata, Mr.Jones said that she stated that you couldnt keep a man because you had a very bad odor, and dont give oral.SOOOOO we dont want Mr. Jones to share all of the things that the Lying, Sneaky, Caniving person that TAHLATA CAMPBELL is ---so leave Mr.Jones alone, Because he have people in high, very high places on his team as well.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Tahlata.. Please email me asap... this man is crazy. I'll tell you what he did. yaw_aj@yahoo.com
 27th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Yaw - STAY IN YOUR LANE!!!You dont know my mason brother, so leave it alone.How can you call him crazy?Tahlata is the crazy one---
 13th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Tooooooooooo much information, leave this young lady alone, please.
 13th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
all u people need jesus
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Who cares who he knows. That has nothing to do with the fact that alot of people will testify that he is crazy, broke and a liar. I myself and his own children will say the same thing. Even if that was true about his wife so what who cares. Even if she was broke she's not now and thanks to him she still has her house and money in the bank. She can't help that he told her all the lies to be with her and she made him do them. Also he can''t be mad that she likes nice things. By the way Mark this is MS. Cherry so talk that mess about me. Yeah you remember me the women you slept with while you claim you weren't with your wife. I am also one of your customers you took advantage of by taking my money and not finishing the work. I know several other people suing you and got taken for the ride. So leave this girl, family and friends alone. Oh and did you ever find a place to live while you were begging me and my brother to be our roommate.
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    -1 Votes
OMG!! What is wrong with with this Mark person. Why want he get a life and leave his x alone. Get over the fact that she didn't want you for what seems like very strong reasons. How old our you? What is wrong with you to have started this mess? Why would you try to belittle your X like you have? If you are the good person you and your Mason friend say you are why would you even care what she does? Don't worry about her!! Because she is not worried about you.
 19th of Oct, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Does anyone have a companion pass to sale me??? e-mail caradp9@gmail.com
In my opinion if the airlines didn't want this practice to happen they would simply pay better their employees. I always buy my passes and travel a lot to me it is a benefit for exchange of money! I will pay well, cash only, in person after agreement and talks.
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Jamal A. McKinnie has sold a total of six buddy passes since he has been employed with Delta Air Lines. It is my personal opinion that he should be investigated and terminated. I say this because of the integrity that he lacks as an employee with Delta Air Lines. Not only has he sold buddy passes but he also told me that he was called into his supervisor’s office for sexual harassment and he and the supervisor had a good laugh at the expense of the young woman who was reporting it. Delta has been notified of the selling of these buddy passes and obviously aware of the sexual harassment. The question now is “Do Delta Airlines have any integrity as a company?”
Your Responsibilities
“The Buddy Pass program was developed as a way to allow employees and retirees to share their travel privileges with people outside their immediate, pass-eligible family. You are expected to know those to whom you give these privileges, and you are responsible for their behavior when they travel. Unfortunately, Buddy Pass misuse is a reality. On any given day, eBay® and craigslist show Buddy Passes and travel companion authorizations for sale. In some cases, employees have turned their Buddy Passes over to Buddy Pass “brokers” who sell them to unsuspecting travelers or to individuals associated with illegal or suspicious activities. Whether directly or through a broker, profiting from the sale, barter or trading of travel privileges, including Buddy Passes, is a direct violation of our policy and has a significant impact on Delta’s revenue. Those who engage in this activity subject themselves to disciplinary action, including loss of all travel privileges or even termination of employment.”

Delta Air Lines Logo Delta Air Lines