No product received

Daily Steals
I ordered some items from a company online, the name of the company is daily steals, i ordered the items on aug.25, 2010, my credit card was charged for the items on the same date, i have not received the items as of today, sept, 14, 2010, i have sent several emails and placed several phone call to the company with no results, i received an email from them on sept.13, 2010 saying that they were out of the items and that my money was going to be refunded to credit card company.asap, today i received another email stating that the items were being shipped to me asap, i checked the ups tracking number that i had received several weeks ago and it stated that the items had no deliver date that the number had only been printed to be picked up which was the same also that it had been several weeks ago.
Was the above complaint useful?

30th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Daily Steals - Order not fulfilled
New York

I ordered a Uniden phone set from Daily steals 28 days ago and it has not been fulfilled even though they took my money at the time I ordered the product. They show on my account that the order is still open and I have asked for a refund by email and the company says that they are not responsible for shipping the product. They refuse to refund my money. They say that when I receive the product I can return it for a a refund. THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS PROPERLY. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
I have kept all the evidence and will post it here if I do not get my refund within 24 hours.

Contact Us