logo

Esso Gas Station
Car Wash
2. (7 mins ago)
Off Lease Only
I would not recommend buying from them
4. (35 mins ago)

cvs research/pch online surveys

Posted:    The Invisable Puppy

e-mails

cvs research.com
I've tried over and over to unsubscribe from this research co. and I can't! I've had it! Just a warning. Don't ever get involved with pch online surveys. I didn't, but I'm recieving as many as 5 e-mails a day! HEY CVS RESEARCH, STOP E-MAILING ME!!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2011 by   The Invisable Puppy 0 Votes
Hey Moron: Ever make a mistake before. I checked out PCH Surveys. I didn't want to marry the site. Just wanted to see what it was all about I ended up reliving a wedding nite over and over. 5 emails a day! Cum-on!
 4th of Apr, 2011 by   uglysocks 0 Votes
I have cashed in some earnings with PCH surveys. Amazon gift certificates (PCH doesn't pay cash), which is what I wanted, were not available. How can you run out of electronic gift certificates?

Watch out. Not all of the survey offers they send you earn points--even some of the ones that take 30 minutes or more. In addition, I took a survey that was supposed to have awarded 300 points. I followed all of the instructions and the survey showed up as completed on my account, but the points were never awarded. PCH claims it was a technical glitch and that I never really completed the survey.

I think I'll stick with Global Opinion or Survey Savvy.

3 Ways to Get Free Checking