logo

raiseyourpaddlez.com
Impossible to reach moderators
5. (14 mins ago)
Amy Jergen &Julie Rylatt
Lying in an child abuse & neglect case to

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CSC Logic, Texas Complaints & Reviews - auto payment

CSC Logic Contacts & Informations

Posted:    asch

auto payment

Texas
I traded my car in on the 2nd of April. CSC Logic took their automatic payment on the 6th of April. Trying to find contact info. on this company is ludicrous!
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Apr, 2010 by   In My Opinion 0 Votes
You traded your car in 4 days before the payment was due to come out. Honestly, even if they were notified .. do you really think that was enough time to stop a payment that was probably already in progress?
 3rd of May, 2010 by   jensanchez1969 0 Votes
CSC Logic takes payments months after paying a loan off. This company is a scam and does this stuff with lots of loans, car, home, business. Everryone brags about their electronic sophistication, but don't show it when they have to record payoffs and loan closures. Don't trust CSC Logic or companies affiliated with them.
 3rd of May, 2010 by   jensanchez1969 0 Votes
CSC Logic takes payments months after paying a loan off. This company is a scam and does this stuff with lots of loans, car, home, business. Everyone brags about their electronic sophistication, but don't show it when they have to record payoffs and loan closures. Don't trust CSC Logic or companies affiliated with them.
 10th of May, 2010 by   heylouie1 0 Votes
I just received a letter from this CSC Logic group saying that my loan is delinquent but when I check with all my lenders they say my loans with them are still active and have not been sold. I have tried a ton to get a hold of someone with this place and can never get a answer, only a automated system that leads me nowhere. This place seems fishy to me.
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   ladyd146251 0 Votes
My loan was sold to CSC Logic, after finally getting in touch with a live person, I was told that my account was delinquent. I was never notified that my loan was sold, and I had continued to make payments via online bill pay through my old company. My 6 months of payments had been "lost". It took me two months to clear my delinquent status off my credit report, after I had to prove to them I had made payments to the company that originally had my loan. Now I can't seem to get monthly statements, or my payoff amount. This company is extremely difficult to work with.
 13th of Dec, 2010 by   BConley 0 Votes
my husband's van loan was sold when amcore bank was sold..csc guy was rude and confrontational ...now with every payment due..there is "other fees " attached to his payment..these "other fees" are $200.00...we were not notified either of the sale of his loan...what is the justification of the "other fees"...some one needs to shut this company down..amcore bank sucked...hometown caring my butt!!
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   carefulchic 0 Votes
1-800-210-3216
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   jmulder 0 Votes
My auto loan was also sold to CSC Logic without notification. I was also unaware that my automatic withdraw from my account was stopped when this took place. This put me behind. I am caught up now and they still continue to harrass me about a delinquincy. I am having to get copies of my checks to send to these idiots who call me 5 times a day and leave messages at my job. I have never had such problems.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   deemac1 0 Votes
My loan was sold to CSC and they lost two of my payments that had gone to the previous company. They now want my loan paid in full and are charging me an outrageous monthly charge because it has not been paid off! This has to be illegal!
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   deemac1 0 Votes
Report them to the OCC today!
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   Stop Complaining123 0 Votes
CSC logic is a good company. Now for the conversion situation, that would have to be the banks fault. they dont provide all information to CSC Logic. CSC logic is only servicing the accounts, all info stay the same also some consumers need to read there contracts. How do you forget you have a car payment or house payment. Come on people it's all common sense. Also some of the customers when they call in . they need to be nice to the agent. If your not nice to the agents and your rude to them, that agent might hangup, or start talking some common sense to you and u may not like it. to all the customers, find out about your bank...and pay your bulls on time. the grace period does not have to be given, the contract you sign, you have a date for the pmt to post not 10days after or 15 days after then u accrue a late charge. and there go the customer complaining about late charges. rmember the contract u sign guys..hello... if you pay bills ontime you want have to worry about the phone calls your receiving.. somebody please be an adult...everybody knows about the collection calls...just bare with it and give correct info..u know they have to verify all info. for the most part..TELL THE TRUTH...about your problem...cause they will find you, it's call skip tracing with your social...also if you mail pmts please give it a week to get to the office for processing and post to the account...also there is a check phne fee of: $7 - $10 to process the check. Most of all know your contract and keep all pmts receipts...trust me...so people let CSC agents do there job, and if you want to blame someone, blame your bank. CSC logic is here to help customers and service the accounts for your banks... GET YOUR CONTRACT AND READ IT CAREFULLY...
 4th of Jun, 2011 by   joe1577 0 Votes
CSC Logic has several complaints placed on them just like any other company. I paid my loan off a year ago and did not have any problem...guess what, i made my payments on time and never had a problem...i followed the terms of the LEGALLY BINDING contract that i signed when i got my car. All you have to do is be a RESPONSIBLE ADULT and fulfill your obligations. As i said before, they HAVE had alot of complaints, but its funny how the only people complaining are the people who get late charges and pay late...as for the ones complaining that CSC loses their payments or something to that effect, Its not CSC losing the payments, it is the previous lender. Before CSC, my loan was with a company called new south that no longer exists...i think, but when i was converted over to CSC, the same thing happened, i had not been aware of the conversion because i didnt check my mail and i unwittingly sent my payment to my previous lender, then csc calls me and tells me that my payemnt was late. I realized my mistake and i called my previous lender and fixed the problem...i got some late fees but CSC waived the late charges as i was a new customer and they wanted to start off on the right foot with me. I am happy with csc logic and how they serviced my car loan, i even hear they have been around for a really long time, like 30 years or more, so they are legit, they are a real company. Anyone who disagrees needs to grow up and be a man/woman and take responsibility for their monthly payments.
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   No Thanks 123 0 Votes
My auto loan was recently transfered to CSC from my previous lender. CSC Changed the terms of my loan which is highly illegal. They charged an outragous late fee to my account and took away the grace period. The CANNOT change the terms of contract. I have in my hand the joint letter from my bank and CSC regarding the sale and it clearly states that "The transfer of your loan does not change the legal terms and conditions of your contract, or the obligations under it." This company needs to review Federal banking regulations. They are very unprofessional!!!
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   jjw2011 0 Votes
Had a loan transferred to CSC Logic. The last payment was due by check instead of the normal auto draft payment. I was not notified and the account became delinquent. As soon as I figured this out I paid. I also updated my personal information including address and phone number. They said they would not ding my credit. 6 months later their negative report is still on my credit history and they don't even have my updated information in their system. This is BS. No need for negative credit in this situation.
 21st of Oct, 2011 by   Zachariyah22 0 Votes
I set up a post dated payment with my debit card with a Ms. Martinez for two months worth of payments for 9-30. On 9-30 the 800 dollars was placed on hold and the drafted from my account on 10-6. On 10-14 I get a call and tells me that the payment was returned due to NSF. First of all it's a debit card if the money wasn't there the payment would have been declined on 9-30. I have sent my bank statement to CSC and they are still telling me I didn't make the payment. CSC is a BS company! As far as I concerned they can come get this car and I will find another one. It will not be that hard to do.
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   macdad 0 Votes
Regarding the two good comments about CSC Logic, it looks like IF you get your car loan from them when you purchase the car there is no problem but for those of us that had their loan taken over by CSC Logic there is a BIG problem. When our van loan was taken over by CSC Logic we set up a auto payment so we would never be late, however they have NEVER contacted us or sent us any paperwork and it took forever to even find a phone number to contact them. In June the van should have been paid off, we were on vacation at the time. Today we found out that our loan was in default, when we called them we found out that since the payoff amount was different than the auto payment amount the payment was not made. They did not contact us in any way to let us know this. We have now paid off the van and I can assure you that the next time we purchase a car we will make sure that our loan will NOT be transferred to CSC Logic. This is a terrible company with bad business practice. Stay away from this company and if your loan is transferred to them, go to a responsible bank and redo the loan it will be well worth the trouble!!!
 6th of Jul, 2014 by   dlust 0 Votes
You people need to get on the Better Business Bureau Site and file your complaints. I think this is another case of a company too small to handle what they are taking on. They have money, just no staff. OR, they are just crooks that haven't been caught up with as of yet. Unfortunately I will be finding out soon. This is the first page I have found on this company...what does that tell you???
 5th of Aug, 2014 by   zUBPOPOP 0 Votes
Bank United sold my loan to BB&T, (BETTER BULLSHIT TODAY) all payments to BU were automatic and up to date, they sell the loan to BBT and BBT sells it to CSC (CRAPPIE SERVICE CONTINUALLY) I was never notified of this until I get a l letter from CSC saying they are now servicing the loan this after the loan was due 5 day ago, pAID THE LOAN FGOR JULY, IT IS NOW AUGUST AND i HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT PAPERS, YOU CALL AND ARE PUT ON HOLD AND AFTER 1/2 HR TWO TIME i GAVE UP, i AM HIRING AN ATTNY AND WILL COLLECT ENOUGH TO PAY OFF MY HOUSE, TRUCK AND ATTNY.
 21st of Aug, 2014 by   O.meyer 0 Votes
Bank united sold our loan to BB&T that is the same as CSC logic, we never got papers in from them how to make our payments and our statement what we always got from Bank United, But we got a phone call that our payment was late from CSC while we were never late and always made more over then we had to.They gave us the address and we sent two payments in, that happened on August 1, by now we get phone calls that they did not receive my payment its august 21, they keep asking me to set up automatic payments what I refuse to do, CSC is a bogus company and I cannot believe that BB&T does business with two them.In the meanwhile there making a mess from my credit status.I agree with the person that's taking a lawyer, we all need to do this.

Bank Cards Scams 2