logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
eduniche.com
They took money and haven’t provided any services
2. (18 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
3. (18 mins ago)
Usbizdata.com
Worst customer support
4. (46 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
5. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

crescent bank auto loans, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - rude unprofessional behavior

crescent bank auto loans Contacts & Informations

crescent bank auto loans

Posted:    elissha1221

rude unprofessional behavior

crescent bank
Virginia
Crescent bank is the most unprofessional and most rudest un pleasant people i have ever done business with. Over two years ago my husband took a loan out and Crescent bank was the bank who was financing our loan. Less then 6 mos into our loan my husband became unemployed and we fell slightly behind on the loan by slightly I mean less then 15 days past due the loan was always paid every month but isf you are even just one day behind on your loan they will start calling all your references on your original loan app. and harass them they will harass your family numerous times a day they call your job until they get through to your boss and they tell your boss your behind on your auto loan. They have insulted my family members numerous times they have called my in-laws and demanded payments or they would go into there bank acct cause they said they could legally do that even know they were not at all on the loan. recently they repoed the car for being 13 days down my payment is $450/mo and they want over $2000 to release the car all in fees. I don't know how this bank is getting away with the things they are doing . I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General hopefully it will do some good. Be ware of Crescent Bank Please don't give them your business you will regret it.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2009 by   chelle123 0 Votes
I totally agree with this complaint. I am currently with Crescent Bank and can not wait until I can get out of this loan. I am constantly harassed. Recently, Crescent Bank dispatched a female to my house after hours. The company is called Field Pro. I assume they are some type of repossession company; however, she came ringing my door beel around 9pm. When I asked who she was she inform me that the company she works for is sub contracted through Crescent Bank. She was very unprofessional and rude. To eloborate a bit on her appearance, her hair wasn't combed, she passed flaggalance on my porch, afraid of my dog and knocking over items in my house to get to the garage to take pictures of my vehicle and tag. Very frustated and utterly floored at this behavior, I contacted Cresent Bank the next day via phone and email to express my true opinions about this bank. In addition the female with Field Pro, called Cresent Bank while at my front door but of course it was after hours and they were closed. Apparently, they told this woman that as soon as she speaks to me to immediately call them with me present. (so tacky). Again, I definitely agree with you and this bank needs to be reported to the BBB.
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   Payyourbillsontyme!!! 0 Votes
stop telling a tale on Crescent Bank & Trust- legally no way possible to repo you for being 13 days late- 30+ 13 days late- but of course - get your facts in order and pay your car note
 24th of May, 2010 by   Dissatisfied Customer 2 0 Votes
I had an accident (no fault) unfortunally the person that hit me cannot be found so I went through Crescent Bank which only paid 1/3 of the cost of repairing my vehicle. I jump through hoops waiting for them to pay the repaor shop. I finally paid for the repairs and ask Crescent Bank to apply the monies towards my next month payment that I needed my vehicle out of the shop so that I wouldn't accue any additional fees. They agreed. I called and the monies still wasn't posted to my account. I called everyday and they always say someone will call me back. Finally when they did they told me that they applied y money towards my principle. I explained to them that that was not the agreement that I need it to post towards my May payment since I paid to get my car out of the repar shop. What as waste of breath, Now I am online searching for the CFO, CEO, President of the company, They can't possibly now about this and not do anything. I will give them 24 hours to clear this up or I am calling every news station that I can, you guys should do the same thing. Theirs nothing like the MEDIA!!!

Tax Reform and Governor's Finansial Plan