logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diet ultimo
no response to cancel further products
2. (4 mins ago)
TRADELINES TO BOOST CREDIT SCORES
Todd stockton of highlands ranch colorado ripped me off !
3. (15 mins ago)

Credit.com Contacts & Informations

Credit.com

Posted:    belgia

Credit

I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office and Fraud Dept. at my financial institution and I suggest all who were defrauded of funds from their accts unauthorized transactions for credit reports do the same. I DID finally contact ALEX at credit.com which is another website affiliated under the phone number 1-866-883-3309 (make sure you dial the 1) and they are refunding my 14.95 within 3-7 business days. I am furious! It took me alot of research...HOURS to find out WHO mni*creditreport.com was and it linked back to many websites created to include credit.com. This is inexcusable FRAUD. I should also charge them with the time I spent on a workday to research what happened and how to get my money back. If I do not see it refunded in 3-7 days...there will be bear for dinner. At this point I am looking at charges to be filed. Imagine everyone who may have had overdraft charges on accts or just do not know yet. Millions of $$$$ for fraud and bank resources. SOMEONE NEEDS TO pay attention! Always check your balances and unauthorized transactions.
Comments United States Law & Civil Rights
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Sep, 2010 by   belgia 0 Votes
DO TELL...just got an email from the 866-883-3309 after my phone call aliases credit.com, billed under mni*creditreport.com. Says no further charges will occur but did not state like they did on the phone that I was refunded and I never CHOSE them. Never asked for the service or reports. We will see in 3-7 days.

Email from then says and I quote:

"We're sorry to lose you!

This email serves as confirmation that we have canceled your CreditWatch™ credit monitoring service with CreditReport.com.
Your cancellation confirmation number is: 7079891
The cancellation is effective immediately and no further credit monitoring fees will be charged to your credit card.
Should you change your mind and wish to reinstate your CreditWatch™ credit monitoring service at any time, simply log in to the member's area with your user name and password and choose the Activate Credit Monitoring option.
Alternatively, call us toll-free at (866) 883-3309 or email us at support@creditreport.com.
Thank you for choosing CreditReport.com for your credit protection and management needs."
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   belgia 0 Votes