logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
2. (32 mins ago)
AT&T
No level of competence in services
3. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
PARCEL HOLD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Country Club Bangalore Complaints & Reviews - False promises from Country Club!

Country Club Bangalore Contacts & Informations

Country Club Bangalore

Posted:    Rekha Somashekar

False promises from Country Club!

I purchased the membership of Country club almost 2 months ago and all that they promised was false. They promised so many things and their customer service so bad that they even after calling they don't respond properly. They promised to give a free plot for the members and the plot that they gave me is in Andhra pradesh not even karnataka. They promised that they are giving the plots around Bangalore and turned out to be more than 90 kilometers far from Bangalore.

After knowing everything, called up the bank to cancel the payment or reverse the payment, but they too refused. Here the Bank involved is ICICI. They told me that the country club only should reverse the amount.

Talked to the Country Club Manager Irshaad. He was so rude and didn't help at all. Me and my friend had taken the membership and both are facing the same problem. Both contacted the manager and told that we would like to cancel the membership and he said the membership will not be canceled.

Beware!
Comments India Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Oct, 2013 by   neil 1 0 Votes
Hi rekha,

I would like to talk to you on this as i got a call from country club representative on the membership scheme.
 19th of Nov, 2013 by   ManishKaushal 0 Votes
This is true... Even you do not use club you have to pay maintenance. And there is no way you could cancel membership, once you are caught there intention is to milk you lifetime.
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   noel johny 0 Votes
Hi people, my self Noel here. I jst wanted to tell you. Country club is a waste club
Don't invest your harden money in country club. Better to invest somewer else.itz a pure cheating. They will tell lotz of thing the time of placing your order.after that never they will respond your calls or msges. I paid 5000/- as a booking amount. One month over till today they didn't called or ask about anything. I didn't received my membership card also.
M Chandrashekar was the executive. That guy is playing like anything. Given lotz of falls promises. Better to take membership from some reputed clubs.
Noel : 9738876212
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   Rakhie 0 Votes
We (myself & my wife) had taken member ship into Country Club recently. They promised lot of false things. Specially executive lady & manager who gave presentations to us, they are very bad. All are false promises. They said like,

1. Couples can take their kids with free of cost to visit any resort (in India) where we can use Swimming pool, GYM etc. facilities. For food, 20% discount & others.
2. If there are no kids, then one adult can be allowed with free of cost. They explained in such a way to convince us to take this member-ship that, we can take 2 people (my Mom & Brother) with us (Me & Wife).

Recently, we had visited Country Club (Near Sarjapur). We had faced lot of problems over there. They didn’t allow my brother to use swimming pool, they asked us to pay extra money. For GYM, they asked us to bring a letter from Customer Care and then they will see what to do exactly. We contacted many people over there, nobody helped us. Some people doesn’t even know, what are the basic principles in Country Club & they are telling don’t know, please talk to the person who gave this membership to you. It’s really a very big insult for us.

Is this how, these people attract the customers with your words & bring them into this club? Before, we had good opinion on Country Club. After visiting this, we got bad opinion. We are thinking, why did we take & come into this Hell. We spent 20, 000 Rs/- money on this unnecessarily.

These guys stopped picking our calls. They are not responding. We don’t understand, what we need to do now. Whom to tell all these things. We want to give compliant to third party people on this, if anybody is there. The way she spoke to us, oh God, it’s very bad to cheat the innocent people who doesn’t know anything about this club.

They explained a lot of things about travelling to other places, VLM Card, Life Time & some more. By looking at above, we are not sure how many would be really true out of these things. We are feeling, that we made a big mistake by choosing this Club.

I am sure, they will not return our money. Please don't do mistakes like us joining in this club. This is a fake one & waste of ur money.

How to Ask for a Raise