Coopers DVD Store

Pirated DVDs

4.85
Coopers DVD Store--Planet DVD Store
coopersjd.com
The DVDs that were sent were illegal copies that arrived from China. Half of the episodes didn't work and there is no contact information or return address. They didn't even include a packing slip with the shipment. The DVD's had stickers on the them and were hand numbered with an ink pen. The TV Land logo was on each recorded episode telling me that they were recordings made directly from reruns on tv. And they were very poor quality. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category DVD Order & Rental

Comments

1st of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I ordered from Coopers DVD three weeks ago and it appears my DVD's are still in China!
Now I am afraid to see what the quality is when/if they do come.
 7th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I Bought the Alfred Hitchcock Presents DVD Collection For $89.95 I thought I was getting a good deal but see what they described and what I got
ALL 456 Uncut Episodes - Lies Only 164 Episodes - 14 Seasons - Lies again 37 DVDS - This is true but not in 3 box sets as picture shows only 2

Excellent video and audio quality - Lies it's Fair to poor Quality
100% in chronological order - Lies again nothing in order
Commercial free and unedited - More Lies Starts off with commercials
This box set contains all 37 DVDs with Custom Artwork. - True
These DVDs are region free so they will play on any DVD player Worldwide and DVD-Rom, X-Box or PS2 worldwide.
 28th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree with all of the above. Stay away from coopers.
 16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
This website is a complete scam! I ordered a box set of dvds for near $60 and I received them and they were pirated, had handwritten disc numbers on them, and were shipped from China. This company is a complete rip off!! The contact address they provided is fake. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
 20th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered a set of DVDs of the Carol Burnett Show for my mom as a Mother's Day gift. None of them will even play in my DVD player and no one at the company answers the phone. Is there anything I can do?
 7th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coopers DVD Store - great quality DVDs
coopersjd.com

I have wanted the entire Maverick DVD collection for the longest time! I saw this from COOPERSJD.com so I decided to but it quickly. Upon placing the order and giving my payment, the package arrived on the 10th day. My item came in excellent condition. The whole set is viewable in a way no one has ever seen them. Working discs with great quality! I was really impressed with this whole collection. A must-have for Maverick fanatics. Kudos to Coopersjd! Already recommended this site to my family and friends.
 8th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coopers DVD Sore - great quality DVDs
coopersjd.com

I decided to purchase Third Watch from Coopersjd.com. At first, I thought this was a scam because I didn’t receive a confirmation email when I placed the order. I attempted to contact the company and ask for the shipping information of my order. They replied quickly with all the information I needed. The shipping has been gone for 12 days and doesn’t arrive yet so I emailed them again to ask what happened. The customer support told me that the efficiency of the mail service is out of their control and clearly informed me to wait for the next few days. I received the package the day after I received that email. I went to check the package and surprisingly, all discs played on my DVD player. All episodes are there and the quality of the discs is superb. I feel grateful for the warm assistance they showed me. I recommend this seller to each and everyone looking for a more reasonable classic DVD collection.
 9th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Coopers DVD Sore - great quality DVDs
Iowa
coopersjd.com

The quality of the Columbo DVDs I purchased from Coopersjd.com is really excellent! The content of the package is timeless. Overall, it is a great set. Packed with all the episodes and the playability is really fine! If you have a chance to purchase this DVD Collection, I would have to say that you go for it! You won't be disappointed purchasing the set and it makes a great gift as well with such an affordable price! Highly recommended!
 25th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes