logo

Speedpost Singapore
Terrible Delivery Services
2. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
NRGbinary
No responds to my withdrawal request
3. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
century link internet
extremely slow internet service
4. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Zong Tower
Installation of tower without permission
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
vijaywebtech.com-Chor company hai
Fraund mobile recharge API company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Coolframes.com, Chicago, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Liars!

Coolframes.com Contacts & Informations

Coolframes.com

Posted:    David

Liars!

Coolframes.com
Chicago, Illinois
coolframes.com
Advertise price was a lie:

Wanted to purchase Giorgio Armani lenses for a price that was significantly less than other places. Called to order and gave me lots of different stories. One was that sorry, we can't give it to you for that price. Another was, well if we do, now we can't give u the reduced shipping costs. Another was, oh sorry, we don't have it in stock so now we can't sell it to you.

finally convinced them to let me purchase the glasses and specifically asked if i would get an email confirmation. He said yes. Nver got it. Over the phone he said I would receive the glasses several weeks ago ... never got them.

Bottomline: They are a dis-ingenuous online seller. Their ordering department acted like a street vendor haggling for more money for a two bit product constantly arguing why they can't give me their advertised prices, services, or products. I felt like I was in another country as he had a significant foreign accent. He was combative, accused me of wrong-doing when all I wanted to do was buy something they advertised, and lied to me the whole time. I never got my glasses, but he ended up taking my credit card information. Now I'm worried i'll see some charge for a stripclub in Yemen or a lamb kabob in Greece.

they suck.
Comments United States Vision, Glasses, Lenses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2010 by   Coolframes.Com 0 Votes
We are truly sorry to see one of our customers dissatisfied with our services. WE ALWAYS SELL OUR PRODUCTS AT THEIR ADVERTISED PRICE. WE NEVER ARGUE OR USE COMBATIVE BEHAVIOR, IT IS SIMPLY AGAINST OUR ETHICS CODE. WE CAN ASSURE ANY CUSTOMER THE UTMOST RESPECT AND COMPLETE ATTENTION. WE CAN ASSURE ANY CUSTOMER THE EXACT PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, IN AN EXTREMELY REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

-KIND REGARDS
Coolframes.Com
 1st of Oct, 2011 by   Domino1 0 Votes
This is a terrible company. My frames arrived several months after I ordered them. There was no indication that they were on back order from the website. Repeated calls still did not get me any accurate information as the customer service rep kept saying they would be in the next week. When they did arrive, the prescription was wrong and I had to sent them back. Choose another company.
 17th of May, 2012 by   H78Canb 0 Votes
THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND GAVE ME WRONG LENSES. RETURNED THEM THE LENSES FOR REFUND, BUT THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE LENSES AND DID NOT REFUND ME ANYTHING. I LOST MY MONEY AND DID NOT GET THE LENSES (COST $256):

I have ordered eyeglass frame with lenses. The lenses that was delivered to me was wrong brand and with wrong specification (the lens index was not 1.5). The Return/Exchange Policy of their website ( http://coolframes.com/policy/returns.html ) states that "The cost of prescription lenses is not refundable, unless the lenses are defective or there was an error on our part.". I have emailed them and they told me : "Upon receiving the lenses, they will be inspected. If they are 1.5 index, we will not be able to offer credit. If they are indeed 1.67 lenses, we will give you a refund.".
They stated that they have received the lenses and it is indeed with the wrong specifications (wrong brand and not 1.5 indexed). They told me: "
Unfortunately we cannot refund money for the lenses, but we can offer you partial credit in our store or we can sent the lenses back to you at our own expenses."

I tried again to ask them for refund and they told me to wait to take the decision and they kept pushing me off until, it has past the google 90 days time limit to report abuse in google checkout system.

Finally, when I have contacted them on May 1, 2012 they told me : "Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done, due to the long amount of time that has passed."

Now they got the lenses with them (which are wrong) and did not refund me the cost of the lenses which equals $256.

Scentura Scam , John Mattes Smells a Rat