Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Contour Adjustable Beds, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service and Product

Contour Adjustable Beds Contacts & Informations

Contour Adjustable Beds

Posted:

Customer Service and Product

Contour Adjustable Beds
Washington
We purchased a contour adjustable bed in August 2009, we were told and agreed we could cancel within 5 days of purchase with no chance of trying out the bed. Since our purchase, which was way over priced compared to competition, we have tried to contact the company be calling the 800 number on the contract, sending e-mails and phone and leaving a msg for a return call. 4 month's later and still no response.

The mattress sides are soft and with my bad back and hips I have slid off several times while getting in and/or out of bed. The vibrating system does not work as I thought it would and the wireless remote controls do not respond on a one touch basis. Half the time I end up sleeping in my recliner as the bed hurts my back and hips.

I know we are possibly stuck with the bed and also know I am contacting my states attorney generals office for advice. We do not and will not recommend this company or product to anyone and suggest you check out all manufacturers prior to making a decision. Also, get a 90 day in home free trial. There has been no followup since the bed has been delivered.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I hate my bed. Never had back aches or hip aches before this monster of a bed. Have them now each morning
 11th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
The company tells people that they won a bed to get the appointment.
Worst company...They prey on the Elderly and Poor
 15th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
the company tells you that you have been entered into the win a bed sweepstakes, ..which is not the same thing as winning... we all know that right?
 20th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I ended u filing a report with the FTC after they kept calling us AFTER I stopped the salesman at the door and said I wasn't interested then told them I did the next morning when they called at 8:15, right on schedule!

The calls stopped.

If they just had a flat rate in there books for the beds it would be one thing but you can always bargain them down to about 2k if you actually need a bed like this and some people do but they are way way put of line with thier sales tactics.
 20th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
LOL geez I should have had my glasses on,
out of line not put of line...

Contact Us