logo

Nexwaysoftware.com
Avast Renewal without Permission
3. (16 mins ago)
Pars Cars
There CARS are Horrible I used to sell them!
4. (21 mins ago)
Brandon Belmonte
Deadbeat / Scammer / Theif
5. (21 mins ago)
NoMoreRack.com
I wouldn't suggest shopping at this site even to someone who I couldn't stand

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Teleware
Po box 101379
Cape Coral, Florida
Phone: 1-888-524-6151
I had a number through cons call home and correctional billing blocked the phone number and cons call home refused to give me a refund. I called them 3 or 4 days before it was time to bill my account. they waited weeks before they stopped my account and then that way they would owe no money. that is fraud

Calls were coming from IWP in Indianapolis to Liberty, In.
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2009 by   Rochelle Lowery 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I am very upset by this. They claimed Correctional Billing Services were the con-artists! They are in the same black pot as they are!
 4th of Dec, 2009 by   Haleyd8 0 Votes
CONS CALL HOME is a rip off. In July 2008 I purchased 1 year upfront for almost $ 200.00 once they verified that LCIW ( Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women) could accept their phone number provided. LCIW uses GlobalTelink as their phone provider. GlobalTelink will not accept a CCH number because it is a "recycled number". I have not been able to use my phone number one time . The only reply from CCH I have had is that they will cancel my phone number as requested . STILL no explaination or refund of the $ 200 that they took from my bank card ! This is December 2009 and still fighting this !
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   KIAsunshine 0 Votes
RIP OFF!!!

This company CONS CALL HOME is a complete RIP OFF!!! They sell phone numbers that Do Not even work.. then they tell you to call MILLI CORP (WHICH IS THEIR DBA NAME) AND Milli Corp tells you that they don't even recognize the number that CONS CALL HOME provided.

No REFUND!! they are the real CONS - they are not even recognized by the Better Business Bureau
INFO BY THE BBB LISTED HERE. TO FILE A COMPLAINT ONLINE GO TO:

Website: www.conscallhome.com
Original Business Start Date: May 2008

Customer Contact: Ms. Karen L. - (888) 524-6151 (888) 524-6151

Type of Business: Long Distance Phone Services
BBB Accreditation: Cons Call Home is not a BBB Accredited business.

Additional DBA Names: Millicorp
 15th of May, 2011 by   Antoinette Moscatiello 0 Votes
SHAME ON CONS CALL HOME.
I called this company for help and what i got was a bunch of nonsense. Only after my love one was placed in his final facility was I told by the bogus company did they not cover this company. When I was setting up this account they did not tell me once that they did not cover ALL FLORIDA facilities. They had no problem taking my money, but are having a tough time refunding it. I will stop at nothing to get that money back. I'am reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau and the FDA and any other company I can think of. This company prays on families when they are at there darkest times. I want to let all the families know that I will not stop until everyone get's their money refunded. This is a fight we will win.
 2nd of Jan, 2013 by   sick of scam artist 0 Votes
I wish I would have found this website before I used thier services.I started my service on the 2nd and called to cancel because I didn't need their service.They ended up telling me because I didn't call on the first which mind you was a holiday they are going to continue to charge my credit card every month and not cancel my account.I think this may be extortion.How are they going to force me to keep their services.I am just going to put a stop payment on this.Hope they get their money.THEY ARE RIP OFFS.

Mortgage Modification Fraud is on the Rise