logo

1. (10 mins ago)
Binarywebs developments BWD LLC
Software never received
2. (32 mins ago)
net ambit value first services
salery not given
3. (40 mins ago)
www.allyourmusic.net
They wanted to get money for the fake membership, which I haven’t bought from them
4. (44 mins ago)

Compressionsales.com Contacts & Informations

Compressionsales.com

Posted: 2012-03-24 by    Lauraleigh

Compressionsales.com
I gave the customer service rep a number off my stocking and asked if that was correct. She said yes. Got the stockings not even close. Called to return and was told I was out of my range for return I could only exchange them. I received them a week ago, it took almost a week to get them to me. Every employee there is rude. It was not worth the headache I now have.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Compressionsales.com complaints
Compressionsales.com - They delivered only wrong items

Comments

5th of Dec, 2014 by   PAT BARBER 0 Votes
my order no. is 335608 my email barber.patricia@ymail.com they tell me that is wrong. stocking no, SS-8868BG-N and SS-8868BL-M i need to exchange them from 20-30 to 15-20. i don't no why i am having so much trouble trying to do this.
 5th of Dec, 2014 by   PAT BARBER 0 Votes
I NEED TO GET RESULT IN HOW TO EXCHANGE THEM
 21st of Jan, 2015 by   Barney348 0 Votes
I received an email from your company--saying they had charged my credit card $8.73 for order #343260. There was no further information, so I am wondering just what this charge this is for. I returned some panty hose to be exchanged, but I paid the postage to send it back to you ($3.67). I don't know yet whether they are going to exchange these for me or not, so maybe the charge is for postage to send the exchange to me. If so, that is a really high postage charge. But please let me know for sure what this charge is for.

Lynn Benson lbenson@ubtanet.com