I gave the customer service rep a number off my stocking and asked if that was correct. She said yes. Got the stockings not even close. Called to return and was told I was out of my range for return I could only exchange them. I received them a week ago, it took almost a week to get them to me. Every employee there is rude. It was not worth the headache I now have.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

5th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
my order no. is 335608 my email barber.patricia@ymail.com they tell me that is wrong. stocking no, SS-8868BG-N and SS-8868BL-M i need to exchange them from 20-30 to 15-20. i don't no why i am having so much trouble trying to do this.
 5th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
 21st of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I received an email from your company--saying they had charged my credit card $8.73 for order #343260. There was no further information, so I am wondering just what this charge this is for. I returned some panty hose to be exchanged, but I paid the postage to send it back to you ($3.67). I don't know yet whether they are going to exchange these for me or not, so maybe the charge is for postage to send the exchange to me. If so, that is a really high postage charge. But please let me know for sure what this charge is for.

Lynn Benson lbenson@ubtanet.com
 19th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I received my order of compression hose. Packaged arrived damaged, tag was ripping off. I contacted Customer Service and encountered the rudest man I have ever had to deal with in a "service" situation. Obviously he had no skills, no training, and no ability to listen. The complaint was simple but he insisted on telling me that I needed to contact the manufacturer though I told him my contract was with compression sale.com and not the manufacturer. Next thing he put me on hold--though I think that it was going to be a permanent hold. This company should not be in existence--their return policy for damaged goods is unethical and inappropriate.
 3rd of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I originally wanted to return three pairs of TRUFORM Lites knee High Stockings but decided to exchange them for a larger size and change the color to taupe. HOW DO I DO THIS HELP...
 3rd of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I originally ordered 3 pairs of TRUFORM LITES KNEE HIGH STOCKINGS. I wanted to return them but decided to exchange them for a size large and change all 3 pairs to the color taupe. Please advise me how to proceed.
 1st of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
This company is just about the worst to do business with. Thankfully I only ordered one pair of stockings that turned out not to be the least supportive. If you call the 800 number no one comes to the phone so you must type in the information to convey your message. As for returns, you must call direct and pay for the call. The gal I talked to (I was first put on hold) was extremely rude and discourteous. I asked about the fee for an exchange and her (curt) reply was. $6.95. period. I will NEVER buy from this company again.

CompressionSale Logo CompressionSale