logo

www.indianroots.com
No news about my order
5. (42 mins ago)
Fox TV Sports
Score box off the screen

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Compressionsales.com Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service

Compressionsales.com Contacts & Informations

Compressionsales.com

Posted: 2012-03-24 by    Lauraleigh

Compressionsales.com
I gave the customer service rep a number off my stocking and asked if that was correct. She said yes. Got the stockings not even close. Called to return and was told I was out of my range for return I could only exchange them. I received them a week ago, it took almost a week to get them to me. Every employee there is rude. It was not worth the headache I now have.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Compressionsales.com complaints
Compressionsales.com - They delivered only wrong items

Comments

5th of Dec, 2014 by   PAT BARBER 0 Votes
my order no. is 335608 my email barber.patricia@ymail.com they tell me that is wrong. stocking no, SS-8868BG-N and SS-8868BL-M i need to exchange them from 20-30 to 15-20. i don't no why i am having so much trouble trying to do this.
 5th of Dec, 2014 by   PAT BARBER 0 Votes
I NEED TO GET RESULT IN HOW TO EXCHANGE THEM
 21st of Jan, 2015 by   Barney348 0 Votes
I received an email from your company--saying they had charged my credit card $8.73 for order #343260. There was no further information, so I am wondering just what this charge this is for. I returned some panty hose to be exchanged, but I paid the postage to send it back to you ($3.67). I don't know yet whether they are going to exchange these for me or not, so maybe the charge is for postage to send the exchange to me. If so, that is a really high postage charge. But please let me know for sure what this charge is for.

Lynn Benson lbenson@ubtanet.com
 19th of May, 2015 by   stradella 0 Votes
I received my order of compression hose. Packaged arrived damaged, tag was ripping off. I contacted Customer Service and encountered the rudest man I have ever had to deal with in a "service" situation. Obviously he had no skills, no training, and no ability to listen. The complaint was simple but he insisted on telling me that I needed to contact the manufacturer though I told him my contract was with compression sale.com and not the manufacturer. Next thing he put me on hold--though I think that it was going to be a permanent hold. This company should not be in existence--their return policy for damaged goods is unethical and inappropriate.

Irs Scam