logo

CompleteSave.co.uk

Posted: 2012-05-09 by    wobbely

Unauthorized charges

CompleteSave.co.uk
They made two unauthorized charges on my credit card two days in a row. Took £10 each time. I will report this fraud to my bank.

Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jun, 2012 by   Eileen Dooley +1 Votes
I have had £10 a month taken from my account by completesave.co.uk and none of these payments were authorized by me. They slipped past my attention because the amount was only £10. I advised my bank these payments were never authorized by me and they have cancelled further payments and put what I already paid in dispute. There is a phone number for them 0800 369960 and I rang it. I spoke to a woman called Pauline Morris who behaved in a very defensive way and was all too quick to insist that I had signed up, even though she hadn't even checked. I asked her to check my name and she had no information on me. Then she started to suggest a member of my family signed up with my card. I said to her that I would be surprised if a representative of legitimate business would be concerned at these fraud allegations I was making and would want to understand fully what happened. She, on the other hand, was merely trying to justify taking unauthorized payments from me. The business has an address 'Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth PO3 5RS. I have written to the police (NFIB) with the details I have on this.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   Didid 0 Votes
£10 was taken out from my account without permission.
I found out that the company scammed naiv people who think that just will save 10%off next purchase,
This company must be closed as there are towsends of coplains obout that
 10th of Jul, 2012 by   Amber28 +1 Votes
Horrible company have charged us over £70 in last few months recently increasing payments from £10 to £11.25 with out permission or authorisation. Why would a company like trainline allign themselves with a company like this it seems totally senseless. Have complained to train line so we will see if they can keep their reputable image or if they are as bad as completesave.
What con artists!!!
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   robert f osborne 0 Votes
Mr r osborne, i discovered that £10 was deducted from my bank account by Completesave.co.uk without my permission. this was taken off my Clydesdale bank account on or about the 3rd of august, i informed my bank about what amounts to fraud The bank gave me their phone number, They are based in portsmouth, so i phoned this company to tell that i was angry at someone who had taken £10 off my account without my authorisation, the gentleman at complete save told me that i would be reimbursed, this the clydesdale bank told me that it would take about 3 working days for the money to be credited back to my account, i sincerely hope so, yours sincerely mr r f osborne, PS who can you trust nowadays, i'm an oap.
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   robert f osborne 0 Votes
i have submitted my complaint.Well a company called Completesave based in Portsmouth took £10 off my bank account without my permission, i phoned them telling them i was very angry with what amounts to fraud, they said i would be reimbursed.I phoned the clydesdale bank, they told me it takes about 3 working days until i am reimbursed.yours sincerely R F OSBORNE.
 21st of Aug, 2012 by   cassidy68 0 Votes
i have also had 10pound taken out of my bank account every month unauthorised it seems when you book with trainline you sign up for this scheme but i did not book any tickets on line at allI Ionly looked on their website now complete save th have put the monthly charge up by another £1. 50 i only discovered it this week when i checked my statement .does trainline know this happening cmurr
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   BobDunn 0 Votes
We have just receieved a call from Goldfish to question what were two regular (and thus OK) transactions and one from completesave.co.uk. With the automated system available, I almost missed the £10 taken by Completesave, but then discussed quickly with wife to discover neither of us had authorized this. Luckily we have only actually paid for one £10, which will be credited. However, it appears many 'premium' organisations such as Audible and Experien operate with similar ethics. Audible, using my Amazon information and a signup for free book, subsequently took out £50 before I noticed and stopped further transactions.
We have to be very very careful indeed
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   Junippa 0 Votes
very angry - just checked my credit card statement and found that a company called Completesave.co.uk have been taking £10.00 per month from my account without authorisation. I have e-mailed them to stop doing this, will also telephone them and if necessary, report it to the Police as a crime.
Jennifer
 7th of Oct, 2012 by   mrs beryl reid 0 Votes
i was very annoyed to realise that you have been taking £10 a month from my account without my consent, and i want to put a stop to it
right now, and would appreciate my money back, if you take anymore i will be forced to take legal action, my bank will be auarized
to stop paying it, ao please stop right now.
mrs reid
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   Sandra A Green 0 Votes
We have just noticed today that we have had 8 payments of £10 taken off our credit card... I phoned them today and was told it was a savings club for several companies like Arogs for instants ... how do I get my money reimbursed any ideas ? Mrs Green
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   sunrisex +1 Votes
Complete save company have scanned thousands by taking regular monthly visa debits
of ten pound without permission, consent of such debits being taking out of their account.
All victims of this scam share the following characteristics. None of them where even aware of the company existing until their name appeared on a recurring visa debit on their bank account.
To refund some of your money you can ring this number where they will claim you signed up for their services which is a lie as any one of normal mind would know for sure if they are willingly allowing a company to take ten pound out of the bank a month
Their number is. 0800 389 6960 ring this...ask for a refund which they will refund three
months and than ask you to fill in form sent through email to claim another three months back.
However, there is further action you can take...report it to action against fraud which you can find online..., which i have...report the company to trading standards which l have, and report the activities to watch dog, the bbc news, and all mayor news papers
which i have. l think everyone on this site should do as i did and stand up against this
company and get it closed down!!!
l also reported it to the fraud police...for them to look into.
Do not be leave the matter at getting your money back just for the company to scam others. Stand up and report it. i have sent email letters to all the mayor newspapers
requesting their investigative journalists to look into the matter as a potential public
interest story. Completesave can only continue to get away with this Fraud if its victims
let them. Don't! Fight back and fight back hard
my email is sunrisex_moon@hotmail.com
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Marc Jones 0 Votes
Scumbags! I did just what 'sinrisex' above advised. Be strong with them and ask for all of your money immediately.
Ask how did you get my details?
Why are you taking money out of my account without my permission?
They will offer you 3 months refund. Say you want it all refunded and they will send you a form. The telesales staff are quite helpful if you keep your nerve. The guy i spoke to sounds like he does refunds all day to be fair to him.
They tricked me into it when i booked train ticket. Write to trainline or who ever they say links you with them and complain.
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Dave Butler 0 Votes
I got drawn in to this scam when I booked accomodation with Travel Lodge. The hook being register for discounts on further bookings. DD to be cancelled forthwith.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   Atmissbell 0 Votes
Bloody cheek! They have been taking £10 every month since Jan 2012. Contacted my bank who said they would investigate and send a provisional payment to me. They have had loads of complaints regarding this company. There must be an "offcom" for Internet robbery. Does anyone have any other ideas?
 19th of Dec, 2012 by   Nemery 0 Votes
Completesave is part of Webloyalty which is a limited company registered in Switzerland, you need to report all transactions to your card issuer and claim back all of what they took if you didn't authorise. Try your local Trading Standards Office for further advise. Let's make them do more work to refund monies and since they have no more money coming in hopefully they will call it a day.
 2nd of Jan, 2013 by   RTTIM 0 Votes
MINE WAS SAME AS EVERY BODY ELSE EXCEPT
EBAY OR TRAIN LINE WAS THE CULPRIT JUST BE CAREFUL TAUGHT ME A LESSON
IN THE HANDS OF THE BANK NOW
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   SaPr +1 Votes
I have just realised £10 been taken off monthly my account since 01/12 by completesave.co.uk. I had bought online tickets from trainline.co.uk and then forwarded to this site . I did not authorise ( at least that's what I thought) direct debit payment from my account . It was done in a very sneaky way . I called the company and asked them to stop any further payments and lodged my complaints . They said they will refund me 3 months and will send me form to refund rest . I am disgusted with what these company do . I will also complain to trading standards SP
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   Anne Kantas 0 Votes
I'm glad, in one way that so many people have been scammed by these people. It has happened to me by booking a train ticket
with the trainline. I also checked my bank statement and as someone commented as it's 10 pounds didn't really think much
about it and suddenly realised it was complete savings. I'm really angry that a company can just take monies from your personal
bank account. I informed my bank and there will be no more payments out, but the only thing the bank would say is that from now on
they will re-emburse me if it happens again. I keep sending them emails but they come back 'failed' You have to be so very careful
and it's taught me a lesson. I hope they loose whatever kind of licence they have and that people listen to these comments.
I live abroad and cannot call the 0800 numbers so cannot contact them to tell them what I think.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   Anne Kantas 0 Votes
I'm sorry I didn't mean other people have been scammed, I meant I'm glad it wasn't just me! These people have to be stopped!
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   Saurabhw 0 Votes
Same here! 10 pounds gone from my account after I placed an order with Pizzahut. Contacting bank tomorrow to prevent further damage!

Twitter is the best way to get companies like Pizzahut and Argos to get their act together :-)

Resolutions 2011 - Paying Off Debt