logo

ROMANA WATER LLC
WATER
4. (38 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (40 mins ago)
FW1 Racing
Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Coach Outlet Online Complaints & Reviews - SCAM!!!!

Coach Outlet Online Contacts & Informations

Coach Outlet Online

Posted:    Yulianti

SCAM!!!!

China
Please beware of this site:
It's a SCAM!

I feel for this because it looks exactly like the official Coach store online.

I bought a cross body bag but then I had a second thought to cancel the order. I tried to find a number to call but couldn't find it in the order confirmation email. And when I tried to track the order, the link led me to a suspicious site. I noticed a misspelled word "Ususally please allow 1 week delivery". I was lucky that I wasn't charged right away because apparently I put a different billing address (I just moved to another state).

Coach Outlet Online

Comments China Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2010 by   Ben W 0 Votes
DON'T BUY from www.outlets-coachoutllet.com, it's a fake Coach outlet. there is no contact number or information in the web site. The 3rd party: visamasterpay.com processes the credit card payment via ECPSS is a scammer as well. Email to them to cancel the order soon after I submit the order, they just ignored all the email request.
 14th of Jun, 2011 by   CrystalLpn22 0 Votes
http://www.discountcoach-online.com is a scam! They charged me $136.51 and I have emailed them several times and they will not reply. I have never received the items and they won't refund my money. Don't order from them, it's all a scam!!
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   hickory69 0 Votes
OMG! I just order from them last week. I am sooo scared I am guna loose my money. I will I never did.
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   hickory69 0 Votes
If this is for reals I am out of luck...there is nothing we can do? I think there site should be shut down. No wonder they email me and tell me they didn't have the purse or wallet I wanted.
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   jennyfer111 0 Votes
i have the same problem with the same e-mail u have listed and i cant get ahold of them!!
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   suarey 0 Votes
do not buy anything this website. coachstoreoutlet-online.com its a SCAM, their associated with the coach. I've become stupid and purchades a bag, their very good in counterfitting, the bag is FAKE!!! ive learned my lesson..
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   suarey 0 Votes
do not buy anything this website coachstoreoutle-online.com, their not associated with the COACH, i become a victim of their scam!!!
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   suarey 0 Votes
COACHSTOREOUTLET-ONLINE.COM IS A SCAM!!! I JUST BECOME A VICTIM LAST MARCH 17, 2012. THEIR NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE COACH, I'VE CONTACTED THE COACH HERE IN FLORIDA AND THEY ADVICE ME NOT TO BUY ANY OF THESE OUTLET ONLINE BECAUSE THEY DOESN'T HAVE AN ONLINE OUTLET...
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   jenhc 0 Votes
I ordered from them and they sent me the wrong bag. They keep telling me to just keep it or sell it and will not offer me another bag or a refund! The first one is the bag I ordered and the second is the bag I got. They tell me it is the correct bad and that item do not alway look in person the way they do online! This is clearly NOT the same bag.
 7th of Jul, 2012 by   donnajamarr 0 Votes
I'm a victim as well.I feel like someone just rob me.I'm so disappointed in the purse i order.Never again will i order from the coach outlet.com
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   tcorn 0 Votes
Do not order anything from coachoutletshop online. My card was debited by Opaquesworld A S-NE Beijing CH
and I definitely received an expensive Fake. You an tell be looking at, however I decided to use anyone and in one week the lining started fraying and split. I contacted the sender, coachoutletshopp@gmail.com and they insist this products are real and will not
refund money. Don't get ripped off like I did, Go to a coach outlet store..

Mortgage Scam