logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Regency Beauty Institute
This is an exception to the term
2. (18 mins ago)
Netcare
Unitas should be ahamed of themselves
3. (23 mins ago)
Clayton Nelson
Clayton Nelson CON ARTIST
4. (25 mins ago)
Timbercreek richmond hill
mold,sbs,ants,flies,wet foundation, ect
5. (34 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CNA national warranty, Scottsdale, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - false coverage

CNA national warranty Contacts & Informations

CNA national warranty

Posted:    Bill Bagnuolo

false coverage

Cna National Warranty co.
Scottsdale, Arizona
I paid $600.00 extra to Lund Cadillac for Gap Insurance on a 2004 Cadillac. The Co., Cna National Warranty Co., of Scottsdale Az. accepted the money, and sent me a small booklet, showing the car had Gap Insurance in effect. The car was totalled Sept 7th, 2005, in a transmission related malfunction, which was admitted by Cadillac with their specific investigation. The Hartford Insurance co. paid the primary portion of the insurance, but CNA refused to pay the Gap of $28, 000. that was left, because the said the "wording" on my statement as to the specifics about the accident was not in their Gap Insurance Guideline. The Gap Insurance policy, and the accident Was in any typical Gap Insurance policy, they just decided, they did not want to pay the claim!
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Apr, 2009 by   Donna 0 Votes
I am going through something very similar. My car was totaled and my USAA insurance portion was paid almost immediately no questions asked, fabulous company!!! However, I am still waiting for my CNA Gap insurance to pay the balance remaining. It has been 5 weeks and 1 day. I spoke with the GAP representative handling my claim and they informed me of all the paperwork that I need to get in order for them to make a decision. They also informed me that there is a clause in the contract that if my car was involved in an accident and the outcome is a misdemeanor I would not be covered. My son was driving and hit a steel fence post and left the scene do to the fact we lived right around the corner and he was coming to get me. Anyhow, I paid $695 for this "sorta we may cover you insurance" and may not get my car paid off. I am so upset!!!
 13th of Dec, 2009 by   linkage 0 Votes
There are lots of threads out there. CNA sounds like a RIPOFF company. Consumers should stay away from such fake companies.
 30th of Dec, 2009 by   Anthony K 0 Votes
On Wednesday December 16, 2009, my 2004 Mazda 3 suffered a catastrophic engine failure resulting in the dealer determining that whole engine must be replaced. The dealer stated the oil filter house was cracked and oil had leaked from the engine causing the failure. The dealer was unable to determine if the housing crack caused the engine failure or if the engine failure caused the filter housing crack. CNA National Warranty was contacted and an inspector arrived at the dealership, Surburban Collection, Troy, Michigan. The inspector informed the dealer that the issue should be covered and forwarded photos and other materials to CNA's headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ for further review. On December 23, 2009, CNA corporate contacted the dealer and asked them to put together a quote for the repairs and provided the dealer with information related to a used motor as a possible replacement to the damaged motor. On December 28, 2009, CNA contacted the dealership and informed them the claim had been denied stating that the oil filter housing was not covered under the warranty. In a followup call to CNA, supervisor Bill Roberts stated that the oil filter housing was not covered, but he would review the damage again to determine if there was some way to cover the problem. Robert's stated that the inspector is not an employee of CNA can cannot make a determination of repair only CNA corporate may do so. CNA requested from the owner all service and oil change documentation which was promptly faxed to them for review. All services on the vehicle had been maintained by the owner to the manufacturers specifications. It was requested of CNA to provide a copy of the contract stating the oil filter housing was not covered, CNA stated that a brochure could be sent but it would be the owners responsibility to locate the contract at the original dealer. On December 29, 2009, after repeated calls to CNA, Mr. Roberts stated he had reviewed the claim and had come to the same conclusion that the work would not be covered. CNA National warranty used created a contract which allowed for so many loopholes they would undoubtedly not cover most repairs. The original extended warranty cost approximately $1299.00 and the low end cost to replace my engine is $5700.00. I am highly dissatisfied with CNA and they ability to live up to their warranty. I have requested copies of all contracts in the hopes of pursuing alternative legal action.
 1st of Apr, 2012 by   ACRussell 0 Votes
My daughter-in-law wrecked my son's truck in Tucson several weeks ago. She was deemed at fault because a car making a left turn was already moving to make the turn when she hit her. Of course it seems odd that the officer knew the "victim" and that my son's truck, going straight, had the right-of-way, but who can argue with an officer who swears in court that the victim was not at fault. In the meantime, the insurance paid but CNA is still twiddling their thumbs or sitting on their hands, with no progress on their part. I believe they are trying to get out of paying this claim so who do we contact to report them? BBB? AZ State Insurance Commission? It is a National company with deep pockets...it seems the White House should know about this illegal practice...

Job Scams On Craigslist