logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Duct Doctor
DO NOT let these people near your home
2. (2 mins ago)
Costco
Using EBT Card
5. (22 mins ago)
Costco
Organic whole milk contains fish oil

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cmg*freeshipping. C 866 - 326 - 0584 Ct, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized charges

Freeshipping.com Contacts & Informations

Cmg*freeshipping. C 866 - 326 - 0584 Ct

Posted:    BWenz0530

Unauthorized charges

FREESHIPPING.COM
Connecticut
Just as others have stated, I ordered from proflowers.com and now have these charges for $11.97 a month that I never authorized. I didn't eben complete the registration that was obviously trying to get me to buy in to their scam. How do I get these charges returned to me? They don't even answer the phone.
Comments United States Flowers Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jun, 2010 by   unhappyingeorgia 0 Votes

IC *Freeshipping.com, 866 - 326 - 0584, CT - unauthorized charge
IC *FREESHIPPING.COM, 866-326-0584, CT
Connecticut

I just had a charge for $12.97 on my PayPal account. When I called the toll-free number they said it was a translation service & they would connect me to my party. After several minutes they said my party was not answering. When I mentioned the charge on my account the operator said she got a lot of those calls & thought this was fraud & to report it to my bank.
 8th of Jun, 2010 by   Mirandalarae 0 Votes
I ordered from proflowers.com and a month later they charged me $12.97 for POS CMG FREESHIPPING.COM 866-326-0584 CT. Apparently I signed up for a free shipping membership???????????????? I guess after a month they charge you the shipping fees if you dont contact them. So I called 1-800-869-5597 and sat on hold for 6 min before someone picked up. I talked to someone and they said they would cancel my 'membership' and reimburse me the $12.97 in 2 to 5 business days. We shall see. My advice would to be to call the number I listed and goodluck. What a rip off huh?! Never ordering from ProFlowers again! - Miranda
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   matis12 0 Votes
Me too, I've had the same thing happened to me.They charge my credit card and I don't recall signing up for IC Free shipping.
 3rd of Dec, 2010 by   amandajg 0 Votes
I also got charged that same price a month later. thanks to your post i easily got it removed.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by   samlouie 0 Votes
Same here! They charged my card for the same amount -unauthorized.
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   bfisch 0 Votes
Me too, I don't understand
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   Helen M. Roddy 0 Votes
My Discover card was billed $95.88 for IC* FREESHIPPING .com 877-217-4472 I haven't called the # yet. If I get the run around like some others, what can I do ?
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   Langranny 0 Votes
Same thing. Charge on my credit card. I've disputed the charge.
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   Langranny 0 Votes
Charge on my credit card. I've disputed the charge.
 13th of Feb, 2011 by   ejm0848 0 Votes
Charge to card even though the $12.97 was rolled up in the original invoice for flowers. I am disputing the charge, but it's obvious their customer service department is really "company" service. I shop at Walmart from now on.
 12th of Mar, 2011 by   Uncle Frodo 0 Votes
Now I'm getting somewhere. I ordered from Shari's Berries for my wife on Valentine's Day. Just today (March 12) I got hit with a $12.97 charge. Turns out Shari's Berries is owned by ProFlowers. What a coincidence! I thought I could believe in Hannity's endorsement. This, on top of the Income At Home scam, proves to me that my trust may well have been misguided. I will take instruction from this. Meanwhile, how do I resolve this aside from filling out a dispute form with the credit union?
 14th of Mar, 2011 by   jparnell20 0 Votes
Same issue. Refused to refund my 12$ tho. Had to call CC company to issue a chargeback. Will never, ever, ever use proflowers again. Such scammers, the flowers came in a box (could not find anything listed on the site about how they would be delivered), and customer service is non-existent. Do yourself a favor, buy from local shops.
 23rd of Apr, 2011 by   JamesM1183 +1 Votes
I called the 1-866-326-0584 number. This is shipping company that I accidently signed up for when I was redeeming a proflowers rebate. The person I spoke to was very nice and credited me my charge back to my acct. I was surprised but the customer service was very good.
 11th of May, 2011 by   RobCore101 0 Votes
Had no idea what this strange charge in my account today was for: "POS DEBIT IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 866-326-0584 CT" so I googled it to find this thread and reading all of your posts it now makes sense. I ordered flowers for my girlfriend back in February for Valentines Day (it is now May - which is 3 months later) and I just noticed the charge for 12.97 this morning. Went back into my account history and sure enough, this same company has been charging me 12.97 monthly starting in March which brings the total to about 39 bucks total now. I contacted my bank and will have to have a new card sent to me in the mail so they cant continue to charge me. It's up to me if the loss of 39 bucks is worth filing a claim with my bank to get it back. Will never order from ProFlowers again. What a headache!!! I hate scammers!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   acerookie 0 Votes
Yep, if you want to get rid of it just call the number and they'll cancel what you signed up for and give you your money back! : ) They said it had to do with me signing up for the DVD Columbia Clubhouse (or whatever it is). So, I will pay for shipping with them from now on (sounds like), but I'm not going to order much more anyways.
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   dezjewell 0 Votes
This is a fraud
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   dezjewell 0 Votes
This was taken out of my banking account . I also googled it and it is a fraud. They said I went to a web site I had never heard of and filled out a for to appy for free.shipping.com. I did no such thing. I called the co. and my bank. If my money is not returned they are going to file a complaint against this co. I advise everyone to check thier balance online as much as possible.as my bank told me that 12:97 might be over looked and alot of this is going on.
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   vikrant kalra 0 Votes
charge of $12.97 totally unauthorised and without bany service/product. howcome VISA is not acting against such fraudulent companies like IC *FREESHIPPING.COM. pltell me whether i can do anything more than lodging dispute with my bank i.e. AXIS BANK
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   E. Chen 0 Votes
This company is apparently set up to steal money. The only time I've ever use free shipping is one offered by a company from whom I ordered products, and for that one single time only. IC FreeShipping must have hooked up with one of these companies and stole my informations and Discover card numbers and collected $11.97 each month since January. I've never ever being asked to apply for IC's services on an on-going basis because I simply cannot think of any reason to do so. Now IC representative makes the excuse that I've never canceled the service that's why they continued to charge me. This is absolutely a thief's language! Can any shipping company charge people for services every month when there was no product being shipped? They know what they've been doing. Something must be done about companies like this.
E. Chen 08/15/2011
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   E. Chen -1 Votes
Shame on IC! Is there any organization to help victims of unauthorized charging by companies like IC? Their trick is to charge at an insignificant amount so that most people don't notice it. But at an on-going basis, they actually are able to make a fortune. See how many complaints they're getting! And I'm sure there're still many who either haven't found out, or don't bother to file complaints.

Mortgage Costs are Going Up