logo

ClipShare Complaints & Reviews - Beware of clipshare, it is a scam

ClipShare Contacts & Informations

ClipShare

Posted: 2011-06-03 by    Moistou

Beware of clipshare, it is a scam

ClipShare
I paid for the clipshare script and paid for an install as well. The script never worked properly and they kept saying they would fix the issue. Then the site got hacked because of security flaws. Beware of clipshare it is a SCAM!

Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Oct, 2011 by   Bernards -1 Votes
I have ordered a script installation at Clip-share.
I have paid $25 for the installation.
After 10 days without a single email, i started to worry and began to report and ask for explanation.
After 15 days and nothing moving i ask for refund.
After 17 days i claim my money back at paypal.
Summary after 1 month and half:
Clip-share is still not answering to me, not on their "help" desk and not by emails
Paypal declare that the product is virtual (a physical work is virtual ?) and that they don't protect me on that.
I use internet (it is my job) and paypal for years and that's a story that worth to be known !
Bernard
To Bernads:
- You did not provide access to your server as instructed. How do you expect us to install a script without no kind of access to the server? You provided access MANY days later, after you have already disputed the payment and got your money back!! And you DID get your money back, please don't lie about that!

Produs #: 2507694
Nume produs: ClipShare - Script Installation Service
Cod produs: CSINS
Cantitate: 1
Pret/unitate: -25.00 USD
Taxe (TVA): 0.00 USD
Total: -25.00 USD

- You did not provide an order number for your ClipShare license purchase. In our order system, you appear to have purchased only the Script Installation Service, that you have provided an order number for. What about the license ?

So please don't mislead people with false facts. You are still using ClipShare to this day, and it works very well.
 26th of Apr, 2012 by   Bernards -1 Votes
Hello Clipshare,

I'm very pleased to see that someone at Clipshare finally talk to me after...SIX MONTH ! :D

However you remind me i should have update;
My dispute has been checked by your payment gateway "Avangate BV".
They decided my claim was right and refund my paypal account on the 20/10/2011.

Danny, (i guess it is your name as i get an email from you) if you were waiting for me to provide anything, i believe that a simple email would have fix everything. I remind you that while you were waiting, i was sending email asking why the work is not done, opening a dispute at Paypal, opening a dispute at Avangate BV, etc.

Frankly, should my claim right or wrong you can't answer to your customer after 6 month and expect it will convince any one else but yourself.

Someone need another proof ?
I ask in january 2012 price proposal from Clipshare and i get your answer... yesterday. :DDD (see attachment)
Is answering to a customer in your own ticket system 4 mont after he contact your company is a standard behavior ?

Do what you want with your business, but in my opinion, you should improve communication and take care of the customers that trusted your company by sending money before they get anything in hand. That's simple internet marketing rules.

BernardS

26th of Apr, 2012 by   ClipShare +1 Votes
We have zero tolerance for insults, threats and abusive language coming from customers. After you have made a chargeback for a DELIVERED service, you don't provide an order number for a script copy that you are using on your website (probably from Warez), how do you expect to to continue to provide you support and answer your tickets ?
I've answered your ticket yesterday after finding this FAKE complaint.
I searched the helpdesk and found your ticket, where you have some nerve to ask us to do custom work for you after all the abuses you have done against our company!
Why don't you better prove that you bought the script instead of complaining about support (on a script that you didn't even purchase!)
- You have purchased Installation Service on 29 August 2011:
Payment method: PayPal
Date/time: 2011-08-29 19:09:19
Order General Total: 25.00 USD
- You have received instructions on how to proceed with the installation by email in the same day (to submit a ticket with FTP, cPanel access, order number, etc)
- You have submited a ticket for installation only on 13 September 2011! So 2 weeks later !
- Then you came and complained that you have waited 2 weeks for the installation to be completed !!! Are you kidding me ??? You provided access info after 2 weeks from purchase, but it is our fault right ?????
 26th of Apr, 2012 by   ClipShare +1 Votes
Why don t you better prove that you bought a legal copy the script. It is funny how you come and complain about the support, but I can't even find an order for the ClipShare license. The only order that I find with your name, email etc, is for the Installation Service, payment that has also been reversed!
We've asked you on several occasions to provide the order number for the ClipShare copy used on your website. NEVER got an answer. Should i submit screenshots with this as well ?
 26th of Apr, 2012 by   ClipShare +1 Votes
Thanks "The Facts Only Please"
I guess some people are simply indoctrinated with the "The customer is always right" concept. And that is quite sad. Because businesses have to suffer because of that, employees have to suffer because of that, the overall support quality level has to suffer because of that !
Do some reading guys: http://positivesharing.com/2006/07/why-the-customer-is-always-right-results-in-bad-customer-service/
 26th of Apr, 2012 by   ClipShare 0 Votes
THE REPLY I GOT AFTER REQUESTING THE ORDER NUMBER FOR THE SCRIPT COPY USED:

"Danny,

I'm not working anymore for Barloof (the company that brought ClipShare).
But you can contact your original customer: davidazo81 @ gmail.com and ask him whatever details you need.

Bernard"

So this guy Bernard didn't even purchase the script but he comes to complain about it and our support.
He probably got a warez copy, installed it for someone (THE REAL SITE OWNER), ripped that guy off, got his money and left.
And now he dares to complain about the script. That he never purchased.
Wow! Cool!
 22nd of May, 2012 by   Avangate Support 0 Votes
Dear Wicky Zhang,

We have searched for your order and it looks like you already received a refund for the automatic renewal charge. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,