Posted: 2013-07-19 by

They haven’t returned any of the money.

79 Chichester Street Belfast, Ulster BT1 4JE
United Kingdom
Phone: +44.2890996167
First they tell their software is 100% free. But when you install the program, they keep it locked till you pay for the software. They are liar. When you download the program, they earn. Many users don't buy the product key due to payment option they didn't know earlier. They only tell you to payment after you have downloaded and installed the program. This is like a flattery. Why don't they tell it at the choice option where buyers would buy or not. I am complaining against them as they are telling it free and after you download and install then they are telling to purchase. It's a cleverly lie.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?
More ClickBetter.com Complaints & Reviews
ClickBetter.com - Lokking for refund [8]

16th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Phone numbers seem to be working fine and unchanged since they started. They also provide 60 day money back guarantee on all orders... you can even process the refund yourself via their order look up form
 10th of Nov, 2013 by    -1 Votes
clickbetter is just a middle man. they don't own the products, they are simply a gateway to merge product owners and affiliates. It sounds like your issue is with a product, not with them

Any issues, get in contact with them here you moron: https://clickbetter.com/contact.php
 8th of Jun, 2014 by    +1 Votes
ClickBetter LTD is a bunch of liars and thieves. They send emails with links to watch the same video and after giving my credit card information for purchase, which they say they don't use until 60 days later, now I have no access to those funds on the credit card. So if they haven't officially charged it they put the funds on hold which was not what the deal was supposed to be. I was unable to download anything. I can't even get into my supposed account because They set up the password and have not sent me any emails with links to downloads or an email with the password or order number or product number or ANY emails at all. I have sent at least 6 or so messages to the contact us since yesterday and no one has responded or even sent a system generated email. I tried to call the 800 number but it says they are only open from 8-12 and then 3-7 EST Monday through Friday. So there is no physical person to speak to or scream at until tomorrow morning which is what I will be doing as soon as they open up so I can get my money back or the funds released or whatever the hell they did that I can't use my account or my credit card.
 2nd of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
ragdoll2376, I assume by now you've had the "opportunity" to be "one of a handful" of people chosen to give an affiliate $5000.00 (or more?) What a scam this one is! You have an account, then it disappears and your password doesn't work. The affiliate can issue a full refund of your initial charge (mine was $49.00) IF you give them an additional $5000.00, but for some reason doesn't know how to get in touch with (EMobile) the originating company (whose phone number you received from their customer service line) so you can only take what you thought you were ordering in the first place. I'll admit, my curiosity (make that greed, the con artist's bread and butter) got the better of me here because I've always known if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. It definitely was!
 12th of Aug, 2014 by    +2 Votes
My husband was very enthused about the opportunity to make money on the internet with this program. The initial "interview" with a extremely nice and patient woman who was so overly eager to help us in any way. She started asking what our debt balances and available balances were on our credit cards (no credit card numbers were given). I later figured out that she needed this information to see how much we would be able to pay to get their services using our available credit. The investment levels (they also called them "tuition") were: $6, 000., $7, 500., and $8, 000. She sounded so concerned about our credit card debt and how we wanted to pay it off using the money we would supposedly make with their program. They were actually hoping you would max out your credit cards to pay for one of their "investment levels". She wanted to know our goals, how much money we needed each month to pay off our bills. I was very negative about this scam from the beginning and they kept saying I was using a "consumer mindset", you had to spend money in order to make money. I wanted them to send me the fine print before I signed up with anything like this, and I asked what they would say to us needing a couple of days to think it over. Oh no, we had to act now, and start earning all of these thousands of dollars.They couldn't (wouldn't send me the fine print, and all I had to do was watch the testimonial videos). They also make it sound, like they needed to decide if they can "select" you to be one of their customers. The said "you had to be open minded", able to commit to 10 to14 hours per week, be a good decision maker, knowledgeable, teachable, and eager to make money. You would work with their team members who would help you and teach you how to use their program. I asked how much would the team members (experts) help would cost me, and they said they would get into that later (which he never did).
I told them that I didn't know who they were, how ethical they were and felt uncomfortable doing this. He (Mr Davis) started lecturing me, that I had to invest money in order to make money and this business would pay for itself. I was getting even more suspicious and my husband was getting angry with me for not going along with this, so while I was talking to him I looked up on the computer, any complaints about the company and there were some saying do not fall for the scam. I showed the complaints to my husband and walked away, saying that I couldn't do this, my gut feeling said no. I told Mr Davis about the online complaints and he said "Anybody can write on a bathroom wall.) How could anybody believe that their company was not a reliable company by looking at their A+ rating on BBB. My husband then turned down the program and looked more into the complaints. Last night, he told me that he was wrong about the whole thing and thanked me for pressing on. Save you money and heartache and don't do this.
 28th of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Have credit card charge for $19.00 from this company I never heard of. The charge was made on a credit card whose account # was cancelled (by my credit card company) that very day due to other fraudulent charges. Very suspicious! Would stay away from this company!
 10th of Sep, 2014 by    +2 Votes
Clickbetter.com seems like a open FRAUD and clear SCAM. I am trying to get $997 back within the 60 day period of purchase . They say they would give a full refund of any products brought through clickbetter yet it's still awaiting . 50 days gone and nothing sorted yet. I sent emails after emails but did not get response to any one of them. I also tried phoning and they tell us to leave a voice mail and they don't phone you back. My honest suggestion is " PLEASE DON'T RELY ON CLICKBETTER.COM "
 14th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I'm trying to get my money refunded from these SCAMMERS too! It was supposed to be $49.00 but because the funds were "charged through one of their banks in another country" it ended up being $53.66. I've just now started the process. I submitted a refund request which got me a response with an offer of 'support' which I turned down. Then they changed my refund request to a SUPPORT request without my consent. I promptly changed that back which got me another offer of 'support' and an offer of access to over $5, 000 worth of training videos. After turning this down and yet again requesting my refund I get detailed instructions on how to request a refund. Lo and behold, following those directions routed me right back to my ORIGINAL refund request! I'm giving them 24 hours to process my refund and then I'm getting my bank involved since they are clearly refusing to refund my money even though they guarantee the refund with 60 days. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! EMOBILE CODE AND CLICKBETTTER ARE THIEVES AND LIARS!!!
 12th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am also having a problem with clickbetter.
I am trying to get $149 back within the 60 day period of purchase . They say they would
give a full refund of any products brought through clickbetter yet it's
still awaiting . 43 days gone and nothing sorted yet. I sent emails
after emails but only get tokd to be patient.
My honest suggestion is " PLEASE DON'T RELY ON CLICKBETTER.COM ",
they clearly are unreliable, frauds and liars
 17th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Wow. So many scammers in this world. I paid 7 dollars on this . And then they send me an email. About my account i open it. And they want more money ... He said 700 dollars but he made 2 decimal point mistaken...so because of that...
Mistake story to other customer so thats why now 7 dollars only. I already find out after i pay 7 dollars. I was decided not to pay anymore so i just ignored the whole thing. Before paying any big money. Be careful there is no such thing to make money on push button software... None!!!
 24th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
am trying to get intouch with clickbetter but nothing seems to be working they owe me 5000.00 dollars people be careful we of to work so hard for our funds.
 31st of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I purchased Clickbetter on 9/24/2014, I cancelled on 9/24/2014. They sent me an email acknowledging my refund request. Then they sent another the same day, which caused me to again request a refund. They sent two more which I ignored. They then sent one that I opened on 10/30/2014 and they told me it was to late to get a refund. What happened to the sixty days. I contacted my credit card company and issued a dispute. If they come back and recharge me, I will then charge them with fraud. We should all get together and form a class action lawsuit and then we could all get rich on his money that he has scammed from many more just like us. If you are considering getting involved with this company DON'T DO IT. THE WHOLE THING IS A LIE.
 11th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Well i guess it is to late now, but i did not find this out until it was to late. I already gave them my credit card, so now i can look forward to paying all of my pension, to someone who is getting filthy rich, wile i become homeless or worse. Well i know that there is a greater power, that will step in and meet my needs. may GOD Bless clickbetter.
 17th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Im also beeing scamed I send emails after emails requesting a refund I also send a letter to Clickbetter bank LTD to Las Vegas NV and just got the unopen letter returned. Now I, m getting my Credit Card Bank involved hoping the issure me a credit of the amount the charged my account.
 29th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
To all from August to December join my fan club against Clickbetter!! My story is similar but I have a 14 day return policy, which the receipt says 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE with international banking fees. With that said, I was not charged a fee so that means to me their are banking in the US, but the main office is United Kingdom. So if anyone is from Britain speak up now. Alex Jeffery is from the UK and I will try to put a foot in his domain and ask for help. My $400 their owe me isn't going to take food of the table, but will put a little further in debt with bull shit with my checking account pulling in and taking it out then putting it back so checks were flying from hell and back. Just to much German and Irish. LET US SAY THE GAMES JUST STARTED!!.
 11th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I was interested in the Ad before the phone call from his son then it all went downhill from there. I just knew something was up after that. The entire thing was/is scripted and the people in the infomercial should go down with the rest of them for this crap. Thank God for the intuition he gave me to spot out this scam before it was too late. For all those who have lost your money I am deeply sorry and may God bless you 7 fold what the enemy has taken.
 12th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Some common problems faced by buyer's / customer's at Clickbetter.com and their solutions.

1. How do I purchase my desired product(s) from Clickbetter.com?

Solution: Currently, clickbetter uses three payment methods which are as follows:
1. Credit Card (VISA / Master Card / American Express / JCB)
2. Bitcoin
3. Sofort (Only available in UK, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland)
The above payment methods are also available on the order page.

Also, please do remember that PayPal is currently not available to make payments.

2. What is Bitcoin? How to make payment using Bitcoin?

Solution: Bitcoin is a type of digital currency. It is the world's most widely used alternative currency with a total market cap of approximately $5.3 billion.

1. To purchase using Bitcoin; open an account with Bitcoin wallet and exchange platform like Coinbase (https://www.coinbase.com/) and then easily convert their local currency into and out of Bitcoin. https://www.coinbase.com/buy-bitcoin

2. Once you have created a Bitcoin wallet (account) and have transferred money into it, kindly, visit the order page and select Bitcoin as your payment option.

3. You shall be redirected to the relevant Bitcoin payment page where you are required to enter your Bitcoin wallet (account) details to complete the transaction.

4. Once your payment is successfully processed, you shall receive an order receipt containing all the relevant info related to your purchase.

For further queries / issues related to Bitcoin please contact the Bitcoin support team.

3. What is Sofort?

Solution: Sofort Banking is a real-time online banking payment service available to customers who have a bank account in UK, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, and Switzerland). The key benefit of SOFORT Banking compared to normal credit transfer is the instant confirmation of the order sent to the merchant allowing an instant delivery of services.

4. I am unable to purchase through Bitcoin?

Solution: The soluion of this issue depends on the error message that you receive while making the purchase which are as follows:

(A) Error message: Payment declined, please contact your bank.

This means that your bank / card company is blocking payments through the Clickbetter website.
You have to contact your bank / card company and ensure that there is no blocks from their end and then try purchasing the same once again.
Do remember to clear your browser cache before you try and I am sure it will work.

(B) Error message: You are blocked from purchasing through this site.
This means that in the past you might have made a purchase from clickbetter and your bank / CC provoder has made a chargeback
for the products amount from Clickbetter on your behalf instead you making a refund request. So the Clickbetter payment
processors block you from making any further purchases from Clickbetter.com

If you come across any other problem other than those mentioned above then please mail to support@clickbetter.com
along with the following info, so that you receive assistance regarding the same.
(a) Your full name.
(b) Screenshot of the error message
(c) Your first 6 and the last 4 digits of the credit / debit card you are trying to use.
(d) The email id you are trying to use.
(e) The phone number you are trying to use.

5. I have made the payment but have not received the confirmation email.

Solution: In this case please write to support@clickbetter.com along with the following info and they will assist you.
(a) Your full name.
(b) The correct email id you have used to purchase.
(c) First 6 and the last 4 digits of the credit / debit card that you had used. (optional)
(d) Your Bitcoin wallet id. (in case the payment has been made by Bitcoin)
(e) Bitcoin payment url. (in case the payment has been made by Bitcoin)

6. My account has been charged more than once for the purchase that I made.

Solution: For this issue please write to support@clickbetter.com with a acreenshot of the bank / card statement
showing that you have been charged for than once for the same purchase. After investigation the duplicate charges
will be reverted back to you.

7. I have been charged more than the advertised price.

Solution: The additional charges are VAT and internationl transaction fees. In some cases there can be currency conversion
fees as well. Please remember that these charges are not made by Clickbetter.com but other financial institutions
involved in this transaction. Clickbetter has no juridiction over these institutions.

8. What is the 60 days refund policy?

Solution: Clickbetter.com 60 days refund policy states that all products sold through Clickbetter.com
will be backed by this policy and the product amount will be refunded within 60 days (calculated from the date of purchase)
as per the refund request made by the buyer / customer; no questions asked. Please remember that once the 60 days
refund period gets over, you will not be refunded no matter what the issue is!!

9. My purchase came with 60 days refund perid but now the support team is saying that it only had 14 days refund period.

Solution: There are very few products sold through Clickbetter.com that carry a 14 days refund period instead of
the usual 60 days refund period. Therefore, I would suggest you to please contact the support team to confirm the same.
The refund will not be issued once the respective refund period gets over.

Also, your order receipt might say that you have a 60 days refund period but the Clickbetter.com will refuse to issue
refund saying that the purchase only had 14 days refund period which has already elapsed and hence refund cannot be issued now.
Yes! I know that some of you may say that this is "Cheating" while many other amongst you will say that this is false advertising.
Well here's the twist. Clickbetter does not advertise, it's the vendor's (sellers) who advertise.

Clickbetter has issue notices to such vendors to stop false advertisement and to crrect the order receipt that are
being sent to the customer promising them 60 days refund while knowing that their product only carries just 14 days refund period.
All such vendors have been warned to correct the same by the end of January 2015 or else they shall be permanently banned from
selling their products ever again via the internet.

10. I am having issues with the product(s) I purchased.

Solution: I would suggest you to contact the vendor (seller) of the product directly or contact the support
team of Clickbetter.com and ask them to open a support ticket on your behalf with the vendor.

The Clickbetter support team only provides billing related support for the products sold through Clickbetter.com
Please do not blame the support team if your purchase is not working or you are having issues during the usage of your purchase.

11. How do I request a refund?

Solution: First, open a refund request with the vendor. After opening the refund request you need to wait for
at least 24 - 48 hours to wither receive a reply for the vendor or an email confirmation stating that your refud has been issued.

If nothing happens even after 48 hours of opening a refund request with the vendor then contact Clickbetter at support@clickbetter.com
Along with the order id(s) for which you want a refund. The refund shall be processed in 24 hours and you shall receive a confirmation email regarding the same.

12. How long does it take for the refund to reach my bank account / card?

Solution: The truth is that it actually takes 45+ days for the refund to get credited into an account.
But Clickbetter billing team tries very hard so that the refund reaches you within 21 business days.

13. Why does it take so long for the refund to get credited into my account? It just took 5 minutes for Clickbetter
to charge my card / account.

Solution: Well, you see that Clickbetter is a reputed multinational company having millions of dollars of transaction taking place every day.
So the finalcial institutions involved know where your money is heading and to whom and hence they allow the quick transaction. If this does not happen then
each transaction (payment) you make to Clickbetter.com will approximately take 10 - 15 minutes to get completed and such will lead to heavy website traffic
and utter chaos.

But when Clickbetter is issuing refund it is commong to us the common people, and as you know that there is a lot of money laundering that is taking place.
Every day we read or hear about huge piles of money getting caught by police and special authorities, which were supposingly to be used for some terrorism purpose
or for drugs or mafia. Due to such sensitive issues every penny that Clickbetter sends to you is crosschecked by various financial institutions before it actually reaches you.
Hence the delay.

14. What to do if the refund does not reach you even after 60 days from the date it has been issued.

Solution: I suggest you to contact suport@clickbetter.com and ask them to "run a refund trace" and provide you with the ARN number associated with your refund.

15. What is an ARN number wnd what shoud I do with it?

Solution: An ARN in credit card transactions is the Acquirer Reference Number, a unique number that tags a credit card transaction when it goes from the merchants bank (The Acquirering Bank) through the card scheme to the cardholders bank (The Issuer).

If you are querying a credit card transaction, having the ARN will allow your Bank to track your transaction.

If you can get hold of the department at your bank which deals with disputed payments, they should be familiar with ARNs and be aware of how to track your payment using one, and confirm exactly which entry in your account is the payment in question.
 14th of Jan, 2015 by    +2 Votes
ClickBetter are an absolute disgrace, as they claim they have processed refunds on a certain date but the money does not appear in your account. Fortunately I purchased through PayPal who asked ClickBetter to provide a Transaction ID, which they did, however Paypal advised: -"The transaction ID that was provided to you by your merchant was actually the transaction ID of the payment you sent to their account. Transaction ID's are unique and is different from the seller and the buyer's end. Your merchant hasn’t issued any refund yet. Please forward this email to your merchant to confirm that you've contacted us regarding this".
This information was conveyed to ClickBetter who are no longer answering my emails! This is FRAUD - DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.
 23rd of Jan, 2015 by    +1 Votes
this is a scam, when it got to the screen that stated comfirm your payment and a email will be sent to you. I changed my hold thought process, when it stated that more funds would be taken off your card for international fees. I hit the back button, and it went to some redirect screen. I couldn't pull it back up. I want and checked my card and what did I see. $52.00 FROM SC on my account, which was on hold, which from the beginning they said it was FREE, BUT TO GET IN FOR ONLY $49.00. I immediately shut my whole card down. they are scams. They will not get any of my money. they need to shut this down there are people that are really trying to make money online to better them selves and these mf want to steal from people. I am not a happy camper right now. but glade that I was a quick thinker and canceled my whole card down. thanks to my bank that always put items on hold before they issue out funds. THEY ARE SCAMS PLEASE BEWARE...
 31st of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am Rex Evans from Okmulgee Oklahoma, who is trying to get out of this scam. I got charged $37.00 (which is on hold), and never got the software download, or a reciept, transaction ID, Login credentials, or any of the bullshit it takes to process a refund. Stay far away. i am currently threatening them legal action, and hoping that scares them into issuing my refund.

ClickBetter.com Logo ClickBetter.com