logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
QSL-Tenders.co.uk
They are crooks, plain and simple
2. (0 mins ago)
Source Marketing Direct
SCAM door to door selling, only commission
3. (26 mins ago)
Stay far away from Park Resorts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ClickBetter.com Complaints & Reviews - They haven’t returned any of the money.

ClickBetter.com Contacts & Informations

ClickBetter.com

Posted: 2013-07-19 by    juuupelis

They haven’t returned any of the money.

ClickBetter.com
79 Chichester Street Belfast, Ulster BT1 4JE
United Kingdom
Phone: +44.2890996167
I bought the fair track program which worked as was told until ClickBetter.com dropped all their phone numbers and fell off the face of the earth. The program no longer works, and they haven’t returned any of the money.
Comments United Kingdom Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More ClickBetter.com complaints
ClickBetter.com - Lokking for refund

Comments

16th of Aug, 2013 by   dogmaster +1 Votes
Phone numbers seem to be working fine and unchanged since they started. They also provide 60 day money back guarantee on all orders... you can even process the refund yourself via their order look up form
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   HopefulGirl 0 Votes
First they tell their software is 100% free. But when you install the program, they keep it locked till you pay for the software. They are liar. When you download the program, they earn. Many users don't buy the product key due to payment option they didn't know earlier. They only tell you to payment after you have downloaded and installed the program. This is like a flattery. Why don't they tell it at the choice option where buyers would buy or not. I am complaining against them as they are telling it free and after you download and install then they are telling to purchase. It's a cleverly lie.
 10th of Nov, 2013 by   jonFG360 0 Votes
clickbetter is just a middle man. they don't own the products, they are simply a gateway to merge product owners and affiliates. It sounds like your issue is with a product, not with them

Any issues, get in contact with them here you moron: https://clickbetter.com/contact.php
 8th of Jun, 2014 by   ragdoll2376 0 Votes
ClickBetter LTD is a bunch of liars and thieves. They send emails with links to watch the same video and after giving my credit card information for purchase, which they say they don't use until 60 days later, now I have no access to those funds on the credit card. So if they haven't officially charged it they put the funds on hold which was not what the deal was supposed to be. I was unable to download anything. I can't even get into my supposed account because They set up the password and have not sent me any emails with links to downloads or an email with the password or order number or product number or ANY emails at all. I have sent at least 6 or so messages to the contact us since yesterday and no one has responded or even sent a system generated email. I tried to call the 800 number but it says they are only open from 8-12 and then 3-7 EST Monday through Friday. So there is no physical person to speak to or scream at until tomorrow morning which is what I will be doing as soon as they open up so I can get my money back or the funds released or whatever the hell they did that I can't use my account or my credit card.

5 Tips to Protect Your Savings From Inflation