logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (12 mins ago)
ABS-CBN
primetime niyo ang boys over flowers
4. (23 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-05-02 by    4everprecious

Fraud

cinamuse.com
Japan
On 4/22/2011 my husband attempted to use cinamuse.com, but was not able to watch what he wanted. Wording specifically addressed that cinamuse.com offerred a free trial and his credit card would not be used. On 4/22/2011, cinamuse.com created a pending payment with the credit card used for the free trial membership, and on 4/27/2011 cinamuse.com officially charged his credit card.

Cinamuse.com does not offer movies or television as they claim, he was not able to watch at least, and they do not have a free trial membership; they charged a credit card they did not have permission to charge. Bottom line, they are committing fraud.
Comments Japan Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Nov, 2011 by   Krittermedic 0 Votes
I also had 2 charges on my credit card. I noticed the first and contacted my credit card company. That was credited back as well as the second...all pending investigation. They charged me 49.95 each time. I KNOW I didn't sign up for anything like that for $50 a mth. My understanding was it was the 5 day free trial. I don't recall anywhere saying where I had to cancel. Either way...I could not watch anything either. Don't sign up for anything. When I called them...very rude and not helpful. They hung up on me twice. Definately sounds like a scam to me!!
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   dudethatsmycar 0 Votes
Same thing happened as they said they werent going to charge and when it came to the final page I cancelled the application but charged me anyway. and their policy says they don't give refunds means its a rip off site.
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   coopit 0 Votes
I also signed up for the "FREE TRIAL". After checking out this website I decided that I was not interested. I cancelled my free trial well within the 5 days only to find out that they had made 2 charges to my credit card. Nothing but a bunch of crooks. Stay away and don't let these thieves sucker anybody else.

Why Consumers Can't Avoid Unplanned Purchases