logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
3. (27 mins ago)
Zoosk
Cannot sign up for one month only - bad link
4. (31 mins ago)
Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router
Lied about Invalid Rebate
5. (43 mins ago)
Sun Cellular PostPaid
Unknown GPRS being charged to account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CHeddars Restaurant Complaints & Reviews - They are thief's in that restaurant

CHeddars Restaurant Contacts & Informations

CHeddars Restaurant

Posted: 2011-11-14 by    Pilevey

They are thief's in that restaurant

CHeddars Restaurant
BEWARE!!! This was the second time that i went to this particular Cheddars, and the first time they added in a $5 tip even though i left a tip in cash. This second visit, they did the same, except this time they charged me $8 more than my bill, even though i left a $7 tip. My bill was $29.32 and my bank statement read $37.32, and of course they didn't give me my receipt so i can't prove it! Just want people to know that they are thief's in that restaurant!
Comments United States Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Nov, 2011 by   cheesyhead +1 Votes
What the guy said about gratuities applying to a party of six or more is not true. Work it out with management, they are pretty good about these things. Show him your mank statement and have him look into it.
 24th of Mar, 2013 by   Kevin Schuerman 0 Votes
Visited new chedders at 4101 park blvd. pinellas park, fl. # 0860 on 3/24/2013 at 7:30 pm. First impression my last impression . Waitress was very good, but the kitchen had everything messed up. Orders came out with a second waitress and items missing and items wrong. Ordered monte ccristo, sandwich came with no jelly then was told ( no jelly) that's want makes the sandwich, missed 2 orders of fries, 1 salad, 2 soups, and 1 chicken sandwich . No baked potato sold out at 7:00 . Manager helped us and some of the items came to the table to late we finish the first half. Manager compet 1/2 the bill but your store needs big help. Other customers were also complaining with us. Thank you for your time. Kevin Schuerman 727-638-8290

How Can I Avoid Charity Scams?

Latest Groups