logo

KFC - South Africa
Service was so terrible!
4. (14 mins ago)
Shell Service Station
Rude & arrogant behaviour with minimum knowledge of current situation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Liza

Terrible people

Check Smart
checksmart.com
They are rude and have no clue how to run a business! Stay away from them, they reported my fiance of check fraud. They are not willing to work with you.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of May, 2009 by   devboy 0 Votes
I had made arrangements to pay off my load yesterday, and before I could go in to take care of it, they sent my check through without my knowledge. That was OK, because it saved me a trip into the store. But this morning, this completely crazy and psychotic woman from the "corporate office" left me a message so rude and condescending I was almost in shock. She said that "as usual, you didn't come in, " among other things. I didn't come in because they sent my check through. I called them and they put me through to the crazy woman. She was even more rude, and I talked over her and told her off big time. She hung up on me and I called back and got her again and finished what I was trying to tell her the first time. I called back later in the day to file a complaint.

I have never seen such unprofessionalism in my life. I am keeping her phone message to me as I want to take this further. Don't deal with these crazy people. They totally lack any social skills whatsover, are extremely unprofessional, and in the case of this lady, completely crazy. Beware!!
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   c ford 0 Votes
This sorry company debit my card twice. Now they will not give my money back . which my bank has added on fees because it was not enough money to cover both payment.

Bank Cards Scams 2