logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
2. (6 mins ago)
star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
3. (19 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
4. (24 mins ago)
ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
5. (29 mins ago)
Freebingo.com
I would recommend anyone thinking of joining and playing not to do so

Consumer Tips & Tricks

CheatingHouseWife.com

Posted: 2012-08-04 by    Earl Waldman

no single e-mail

CheatingHouseWife.com
I got many e-mails from CheatingHouseWife.com. Women wrote me many e-mails about meeting dates and etc. However, I can’t answer them as I was not signed up. When I paid for the registration I started to wait for ne e-mail and after a month still no single e-mail. They scammed me!
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2012 by   M.Babakhani -1 Votes
hi, yes you are hundred percent right, I am a member too, but I am recieving a lot of email that shows girls are intereted to meet me as soon as I response that would be it.no one answer to my emails reply.no one can connect with any girls on cheatinghousewife and I finally canceld my waist of membership and today that I am writing this comment I still have some days left to terminate the stupid membership. so people pls dont trust this site.yes we were scam. M.Babakhani
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   biswajit biswas IND -1 Votes
Same type of emails coming to me and asking for money for up-gradation of membership. Initially I also paid for such type of membership fees in www.fropper.com but all emails stopped suddenly when I paid hefty membership fees. people must aware of this type of scam.
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   Kbeckltd -1 Votes
Same thing happened to me. All lies and BS

Kerry Beck
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   intigo62 -1 Votes
That is exactly what is happening guys I get tons of responses to my profile everyday I have responded to probably 100 of them just to have some statistics they all are crazy about me and they want to meet me but as soon as I respond back I never hear from them again. It is a scam how can we get the message out there to stop these bustards from scamming people?
 24th of Apr, 2013 by   charlessams -1 Votes
I have meet a lot of ladys on cheating house wifes but they plainly say if you send your email they well send it to trash I found this nice lady who is 50 and I can, t to her.
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   IHatePussies +1 Votes
I disagree to these types of sites being a scam. They would exist if society didnt have pussies like you guys out there. Dont pay some stupid website to help you find dates or sex. Open your dumb mouths with confidence and go talk to a woman. You'd be surprised how many woman just want sex.
 4th of Apr, 2014 by   Alex_mundy 0 Votes
If you read the fine print you'll see that all the women that are "online cupids" are just basically employees who talk to you to help the experience. I learned this too lat and my card got charged with all fees and my cancellation number doesn't work. SCAM!

ATM Skimming