Chase U Card

Posted: 2013-01-03 by

Bad service

Chase U Card
sardis, United States
The state of tn uses this for unemployment. I can see why they are not at all concerned with customer service or support. I have had nothing but problems with the website and getting my unemployment. All forms of contact are automated and prevent you from getting any real service on an issue. Half the time i cant sign in and the other times i call to check on my account i get charged. 25 per call. I hate being unemployed, but the only good thing is realizing i would never do any business with this company. I am only now by means of unemployment. I hope anyone who thinks of doing business with this company or its affiliates reads all the complaints and does business somewhere else. I sure my complaint or issue means nothing and probably wont be answered but it is hopefully advice for someone who may protect themselves.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Jan, 2013 by    -1 Votes
There is NO WAY TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING. I couldn't access my account after activating it. And I couldn't find any phone number linked to a human being to help either.

So I took all the money I could, withdrew it and deposited it into my 5/3rd bank account and established direct deposit to that account. I used the remaining balance to put gas in my car. If I went over the amount in the account, I WILL LAUGH IF CHASE CALLS ME BACK!
 5th of Feb, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Also of note is the fact that there is no contact number anywhere on the u.card website. If you call the regular Chase Bank they cannot help you. My money is being held hostage in there is nothing I can do about it
 5th of Feb, 2013 by    -1 Votes
The Chase ucard is a joke. I can't even get an accurate balance of my account. I work for a major school district that employees over 23, 000 employees. I'm ready to let the superintendent know about the problems with Chase. Also of note is the fact that there is no contact number anywhere on the u.card website. If you call the regular Chase Bank they cannot help you. My money is being held hostage and therethe is nothing I can do about it.
 19th of May, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I'm having the same problem, every time I log in it tells me that my card not valid and I use it every month and it also tell me to contact a phone number and when I call it all I get is automatic assistant that don't even have an option for the problem that I am having...they
 5th of Jun, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I got a new phone and when I got it activated got a number and with this number i get monthly text messages telling me that i have received money on my chase card, I do not have a chase card, it says to text stop to stop getting these text messages i have every month done this but i still get these stupid text messages and i have had this phone number for 11 months now, i have tried to call you cant get a human, so i am wondering how much longer i am i going to get these texts for ever or what...
 27th of Jun, 2013 by    -1 Votes
The site crashes & locks my phone up. IT IS TERRIBLE. They should get out of the online banking business.
 24th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
Why is there a charge to use a chase card at a chase bank. Why do we get screwed. Then I go to transfer my balance online from my chase ucard to my chase account and I was able to put in the acct. num it was coming out of and then it thanks me for my transaction and the money is gone. I was never able to put in where it was going. I called and talked with a human being that says if I didn't complete the form the money will come back to me in a few days. I completed the form I saw, the form was incomplete. Now I'm broke and can't pay my car payment. I lost a good job due to a medical leave (spinal surgery). The people running this whole system are morons. I'd like one of their jobs please.
 19th of Aug, 2013 by    -1 Votes
This card is a scam and joke! I get it for child support payments, something I did NOT agree to but thanks to TN law, I had no choice. Their website is always down. You can call to get your balance, but they charge you after a few times!

My biggest problem is not being able to reach a live person! I have ordered items online using this card several times, only to find out the billing information is wrong (DESPITE ME UPDATING IT 3 TIMES!!!) YET THEY STILL RUN A CHARGE ON THE CARD ANYWAY. This means I paid for something I didn't even get! I then have to wait 72+ hours for them to refund my money, which is a HUGE PROBLEM if they double charged me. Right now I tried ordering some much needed shoes. They double charged me despite saying the billing address was wrong. Now I have no shoes, I'm out of money I needed to buy my son's school clothes, and there isn't jack s*** I can do about it because THIS COMPANY DOESN'T GIVE TWO S**** about us!
 19th of Aug, 2013 by    -1 Votes
btw, I meant by law I get payments via card, not that I have to get child support. Me and the ex were fine with check payments. This card method should not be required by law!
 31st of Aug, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I do agree with alot of the previous comments. I especially agree with the inaccurate account balances. I tried something different today in order to speak with a live person. Here's what I did. Call the number on the back of your card. Press the number 1 to report a lost or stolen card. When prompted DO NOT enter your social security number. Allow the automated system to continue to prompt you (which will be about 3 more times). Eventually you will be transferred to a customer service representative. They will be able to help you with any questions not just lost or stolen cards. Hope this helps.
 28th of Mar, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Chase U Card is a joke for me as well.I Registered my Snap card and could never re log back in no matter what the site said, andmatter what I try to do.
 2nd of Jun, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Ucard services is the absolute worst thing ever! You can NEVER get a human being on the phone, no matter what keys you press. I was actually able to use their website until about a week ago. For some reason, it decided that the answer to one of my security questions was incorrect, and now it says that my user ID is invalid. It won't let me change my password, or register a new user ID, or access my account. There's no way to reach anyone to fix the issue. My security questions, and their answers have not changed, so the problem clearly resides with the inferior quality of their website, and their absolute lack of customer service. The given phone number brings you to an automated system with no humans and no useful information. If Chase conducts the rest of their banking business in the same manner as Ucard, I'll never willing use them for anything.
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Worst crap i've ever seen.
 25th of Jun, 2014 by    +1 Votes
HERE IS THE SOLUTION to the problems with uCard:
DISCONTINUE using the website or attempting to call ANY of the numbers

1. open a bank account with a bank of your choice
2. set up direct deposit on your state's employment security website
3. take your Chase uCard into any Chase Bank and get a cash advance for the entire amount on the card.
the first advance should be FREE at any bank then $5 dollars each after that, but just in case, go to a Chase bank if available.
cash advances MAY be FREE unlimited there. (i don't know for sure since i've only done ONE)
4. take the cash and deposit it into your bank account (don't get robbed on the way to your bank).

26th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
Texas is using this as well. Most of our welfare money goes to illegal immigrants so they obviously do not care what happens.
 21st of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Well the best thing to do is turn it into the BBB in your area. They also screwed me many times. Lets keep this people straight and turn it into your BBB Better Business Bureaus in your area!!! Looks like a BIG Law Suit Coming UP :)
 26th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Their policy and customer service LEGENDARILY HORRIBLE! They allowed a 3rd party to cancel my card and change my address and then charged me for the replacement! They would not email me or mail me verification of the address change that was done without my authorization & to boot "lost" the replacement card in the mail... If you care about your company or your employees just use direct deposit DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE SWINDLERS!
 4th of Feb, 2015 by    +1 Votes
the app really sucks I can't log in everytime I try to log in I put my card number in and it gets me to where I have to put my birthday and social security number and I get there and it tells me my social security number is invalid and so is my birthday what am I supposed to do

Contact Us