logo

fraud

cgbilling.com, netcash llc, commercegate
28820 Miles Road
solano, Ohio
This company charged my checking account once a month for over year before I caught on. Their business practices are clearly disingenuous. You use your card to make a one time purchase at a website that uses CGBILLING.COM or one of its affiliates and they keep your info and proceed to bill you monthly for a subscription that was not fully disclosed to you, the consumer. This fraudulent practice has been ruled against in class actions against perpetrators of similar scams (see CIC Triple Advantage). Get your money back and stick it to these scumbags. Call the customer service numbers on the CGBILLING.COM website and be firm and insistent on their fraudulent practices. Don;t be abusive, it allows them to hang up on you. Demand a full refund and don't be put off by the offer of a partial. Threaten to complain to the BBB And the FTC and when they don't give you a refund, follow through. The parent company of CGBILLING.COM is Netcach, LLC locates in Solano, Ohio at 28820 Miles Road. They have another office in New York. They are not an accredited BBB business so they don't have to respond to a complaint, but between us we can send their C rating into the abyss and put them out of a job.

Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2011 by   CG Billing 0 Votes
Hello,

I'm sorry you are having problems with your payment. CG Billing works with many different websites and these problems are very rare but unfortunately sometimes they can occur for various reasons. We always strive to help clients with any issues regarding their payments. Please visit www.cgbilling.com where you can contact us directly via phone, web or email and we will do everything we can to make sure that any billing queries you may have are answered and any possible problem solved.
Kind Regards,

The CG Billing Team.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   Stephen J Johnson 0 Votes
I need to know why your company is still withdrawing money from my account. This was to have stopped, I have not received the pass funds withdrawn from my account. If this continues I will be force to consult legal representation concerning these withdrawals from my account. I would very much like to have all monies returned to my account ASAP!!!
 26th of Jun, 2012 by   CG Billing 0 Votes
Hello.

Without any further details it is difficult to give you a specific answer. Have you contacted CG Billing directly using any of the contact points on www.cgbilling.com? From there you should be able to cancel any subscription you have made with you card, or in case of some one having used your card fraudulently, get a refund.

Kind Regards,

The CG Billing Team
 26th of Jan, 2013 by   marcello123 0 Votes
hello

you should turn to the police cgbilling is an illegal company which is collecting banking information and billing people without autorisation.
they are hidden in europe in different countries, virtual office in irland with nobody... good luck

Holiday Hiring Tips