logo

my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews - Walgreens refused to cash check using Certegy

Certegy Check Services Contacts & Informations

Certegy Check Services

Posted: 2012-02-07 by    Biofrute

Walgreens refused to cash check using Certegy

Certegy Check Services
The cashier checked me out and the total came to $115.77. I didn't have bank credit card with me and the cashier said I could write a check. The check was denied by Certegy. The manager was called and a long waiting line had formed. They moved me to another register and they rang up the order again. Once again the check was denied. I had over $600.00 in my acciount and naturally I was shocked. I was told to call certegy but was unable to get an answer. The Manager told me theat I would get an answer when I called the 800 # on my receipt. They did not ovver an explanation but said the check was denied for preventitive reasons. When I lloked up the company on Google I saw numerous other complaints and also reference to a lawsuit against the company.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2012 by   dicktrickle 0 Votes
Use a real bank you loser!! Not your fraudulent crap!! By the way...learn how to spelllllllell
 27th of Sep, 2013 by   phjr 0 Votes
Certegy check services is a big joke and I have talked to a whole lot of big stores in the North Carolina area and explained how certegy is screwing them over and they said they were in the process of leaving certegy and going to start using telecheck, im glad my big mouth can help certegy go out of business!screw certegy and I hope they go out of business soon and burn in hell with gasoline clothes on.

How to Refinance an Underwater House