logo

ROMANA WATER LLC
WATER
4. (38 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (40 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-06-08 by    Audrey.86

Service Line

Cell C
South Africa
Since yesterday I have been without the use of any and all outgoing mobile services. Upon phoning the 24 hour customer service line, I waited for over a 2 hours in the hope that someone would pick up and tell me what is happening. I eventually gave up and disconnected the call. The following day (today) i eventually get hold of them after a 20 minute wait on the line, only to be told that my account had been suspended due them not having received their funds and i had to pay them and send proof thereof before 11am... the strange thing is that my bank account reflects that the debit order ran off and that my account was now in overdraft... i asked the lady if they could reverse the debit order so that my account will be in the black instead of the red and she said that they never debited my account only to change her song 1 minute later and say that they did request the funds from my bank but was declined (bank statement says otherwise though). Anyhow i made the payment and faxed the proof all before 11am as told, and still my account is inactive, i tried to phone the customer care line again and waited an hour on the line for both the calls i made and still no one answers. THIS IS THE VERY PICTURE OF PATHETIC!!! AFTER 11am THERE IS NO HOPE TO GET ANY SERVICE FROM CELL C SUPPORT LINE. YET THEY WANT THEIR MONEY!!! This complaint is one of the many that i have regarding Cell C, to give it a vague term their service (in every sense and meaning of the word) is beyond pathetic. I did not even receive an sms notification that my account had been suspended due to whatever reason... the other network providers are at least that courteous. i am 7 months pregnant and i need the use of my phone for heavens sake!!!
Comments South Africa Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2011 by   Shirley Muhl 0 Votes
i can only imagine how you feel. had similar problem. have waited two days to try and get someone/any one to call me back. 9 phone calls. 3 emails and 3 visits to various cell c outlets and STILL NOTHING. POOR ROTTEN BAD UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE...CHANGING TO VODACOM...
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   Langton 0 Votes
the service i have been getting from you is UNACCEPTABLE, POOR, and the i had wait hole off June was told it be there on Friday it was not called promised it be there on Friday again bt still not there and called again told this tI'me by Aisha that they are doing stock take and she will prioritize it cause if been waiting almost mount its now July and i am still waiting for my fone so please get back to me cause I'm thing of letting my family forget about taking cell c contracts cause of the service.
 9th of Feb, 2013 by   francois du plessis 0 Votes
somebody is deducting money from my cellphone.my nr is 0843360449, i want you to cancel any deduction that is made from this number
 17th of May, 2013 by   Keorapetse 0 Votes
My contract was fully paid on December 2012, but Cell C is still deducting my money. The contract was 24 months to pay.I went to West gate branch on December 2012 and i was given a termination form to complete, but still Cell C continue to deduct, I also went again on April, still nothing happens.what Cell C is doing is fraud.I want my money back.
(0848333828).
Ms KJ Mokgosi
 3rd of Jul, 2013 by   CHRISLINE JACOBS 0 Votes
Good Day Mrs Jacobs here, I want to what the take is on this... I went to Cell C Promenade Mall Mitchell's Plain on Sunday 16th June 2013 to upgrade 2 cell fones and to take out another package deal. I was told that they do not have the blackberry 9360 i want in stock nor the Sony Xperia GO for my son, However the blackberry 9320 was available for my daughter. I placed an order for the Sony Experia GO and was told that the 9360 will be available the following week. On Saturday 22 June 2013 I went back to the store and could only upgrade the 1 package to the 9360 and take out another deal for the 9320. The Sony Xperia was still not available, however being promised by the sales person (who was very helpful and courteous) that as soon as the fone comes, i will be notified . I followed up the whole of the next week by foning the store and after that. The Sony Xperia was going for R149 on Top Up 50 and R100 TO UPGRADE. Then lo behold i was notified on the 02 July 2013 that the fone had arrived, I rushed to the Cell C store to get the fone, then was told the package deal was now R169 on Top Up 50 and R150 to upgrade as per the July pricing. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG, I ORDERED THE FONE IN JUNE FOR THAT PACKAGE DEAL, ITS NOT MY PROBLEM IF CELL C DID NOT HAVE STOCK, NOW WHY MUST I PAY R169 ON TOP UP 50 AND R150.00 TO UPGRADE, I DID NOT ORDER THE FONE IN JULY 2013. I NEED FEEDBACK AS I HAVE TWO OTHER CONTRACTS GOING AND AS A CUSTOMER I WAS GIVEN A PRICE TO PAY AT THE TIME THAT THAT PRICING WAS CORRECT AND VALID ???????????????????
 21st of Jan, 2014 by   aslam yusuf 0 Votes
hi my number is 0847476095 I took from cell c brits Samsung s3 on contract then my phone did not come on I took it for repairs at same cell c brits in nov 2013 after repeated enquiry they said they send it to private repairs in Rustenburg then I received a call in January 15th and was informed that my phone will be fixed but will cost me R2000 and we will get it and we said fine go ahead now they say no they cant repair
it ridiculous
 8th of Feb, 2014 by   N.S KHOZA 0 Votes
Im ns khoza i want to know about Top up and contract bcoz if finish contract we topup now my money that topup is forfeit why bcoz we payed every month a contract

Mortgage Scam