logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (38 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
2. (41 mins ago)

CCBILLEU Contacts & Informations

CCBILLEU

Posted:    js

unauthorized charges

I now have a different perspective about CCBILLEU that may be helpful to some of you who have also been automatically billed by them. Late September 08 a billing from them appeared on my VISA. I called CCBILLEU to inquire about it and to explain that I hadn't authorized it. The young man who took my call quickly consulted with a manager then said they would block further charges. Plus he gave me the ip address of the computer where the charges came from. An ip address is an email address converted to a digital code only for use by the ip proveder, companies like CCBILLEU, and others who need to know. He told me it was a Comcast.net ip address and gave me the phone number for Comcast.net customer service.
Comcast.net told me it was for an email address in my area and gave me the phone number for the local Comcast.net customer service. The local customer service rep. comfirmed it was for one of their local customers, by law couldn't reveal who, but explained that with a warrant the local police could get the records.
I filed a police report by phone. While giving the officer the ip address she was entering it into her computer and immediately determined the physical location of the computer where the charges came from.
I hope my experience can assist any of you who have had unathorized charges. Now I don't think CCBILLEU charged my card on their own, but were only going on customer information given to them that resulted in the unauthorized use of my VISA. They were willing to blick any further charges and put me in touch with the ip provider of the computer user where the charges originated. I'm sure they would help you in the same way.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Nov, 2008 by   sesn.mooney@sanderson.com 0 Votes
I wholeheartedly agree. CCBILLEU.COM took three VISA DEBIT card transaction from my LLOYDS TSB account in October, then proceeded to do the same again in November - only this time for another five transactions amounting to £140.00. This is even after I had reported the original three transactions to be fraudulent. Apparently this is quite widespread and Acquirers seem to have no way of blocking these transactions - even when they are made aware of them!! I am in the processes of recovering the monies but have lost all confidence in the security systems in place at our major high street banks.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   Piscean2378 0 Votes
This just happened to my mastercard account. If it wasn't for a representative calling to tell me that 2 simultaneous charges were made, I probably wouldn't have known. Because it was a credit card company I was able to dispute the claim and cancel my account. I feel very sorry for those being affected through their banking accounts via debit card access. I tried researching the CCBILLEU company and all I can come up with is that they are an online billing company. So the fraudulent charges could be either made by them or by the company outsourcing them. Either way, all beware, and check your statements regularly!
 2nd of Mar, 2009 by   Kenny +1 Votes
I can understand you
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   Jessica5992 0 Votes
There has been five unauthorized charges of twenty-five dollars on our bank account! Ya'll need to fix this and ya'll need to fix this NOW!!! I need a number to contact ya'll. If this is not fixed you will be hearing from our lawyer!!!
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   LauraWUK 0 Votes
We have recently fell victim to this by CCBILLEU for the past few months, i have no idea what so ever who they are and am currently disputing this with CCBILLEU and my bank. I am extremely unhappy about this as im sure all of you are! especially in this day and age when at least 70% of us are stryggling to put food on the table for our families!!
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   kato67 0 Votes
Multiple unauthorized charges and service fees on my debit credit card...
Had to notify bank and request new card...This happened while I was in the hospital
for surgery and was a painful inconvenience. I do not know how they aquired my number.
I will pursue for damages.

Rental Cars: 5 Tips for a Better Deal