logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
govsimplified.com
They tell bullshit and never provided my card
2. (3 mins ago)
Nexwaysoftware.com
Appeared on my bank statement for no reason
3. (4 mins ago)
Francesca Borrelli
change of reservation not refund
4. (6 mins ago)
T.L.S Timeshares
SCAM
5. (6 mins ago)
Mayan Palace Timeshare
Mayan misrepresented elder people.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

unknown
unknown, Arizona
Phone: 877-734-0182
ccbill.com
ccbill.com claimed to represent deitary supplement company.I called the company, the phone was not in service.charged$89.21 into my visa acct.This company is out there, poeple should be careful.I'm still fighting with them everyday if they pick up my call. Hope people are aware of this scam company .YOUWANT TO KNOW MORE CALL ME 301-386-9696 AYONSON
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Nov, 2008 by   Jeff Martens 0 Votes
I had a similar problem with CCBill. I'd signed up for a dating service, DemocraticSimgles.com. They charged my Discover card via CCBill. I canceled my DemocraticSingles account, but the CCbill charges kept accruing--I wasn't watching my statements closely enough. I called Discover, but they passed the buck to CCBill. I called CCBill, and they said they'd refund me if DemocraticSingles told them to. DemocraticSingles at that point was apparently dead: no phone number, and all e-mail bounced. So then CCBill said they'd issue a refund if I could forward the e-mail acknowledgement from DemocraticSingles. I did so. No refund.

As near as I can tell, CCBill essentially serves as a money launderer for fly-by-night operations.
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I recently signed up to view my bank statements online and while reviewing them i saw a charge that said ccbill.com. I went to the website and never used that company before. I called their 800 number to ask why and what I was being charged for. Today's date it October 31, 2008. When I called they asked me for all of my information so I gave it to them. They proceeded to tell me that my account has been being charged since October of 2005, a total of 95 monthly charges at 29.95

When i asked them to put the money back, they told me that they can only refund up to 60 days... so what happens to the rest of the $2845. All they had to say was sorry. I also questioned what website were these transactions processed through. Some one used and old check and signed up for 3d sex games with my account.

I guess my next bet is to have the bank fight it... if they do...
 25th of Dec, 2008 by   Colin 0 Votes
I called CC Bill as soon as I discovered a billing problem. I signed up for three days service, on Malestars.com, 12/02/08 and was charged a monthly recurring fee, 39.95 dollars, for two things I did not order, on 12/05/08.

The tricky website depends on an unexplained suffix following 'three day' order (*1) as indication that I am accepting re-billing, on a site I didn't want, after being on it for 3 minutes.

Customer 'no support' was willing to lecture me and the supv. screamed at me and refused to cancel the clearly hidden charge. Ripped off at Christmas, of money I can't afford!!!

I will never order a CC Bill payment website again!
 28th of Mar, 2013 by   anonymous122222 +1 Votes
Yes, they pull this crap with me before from this extasy-cam.com website I only buy $20 of credits for, then they just kept charging and charging and charging my card and when I noticed their was several hundred dollars in incorrect charges.
I called and cancelled and was told to fax them the details and statements so they could cancel and refund my card.

I did and they never respond to me or my follow up inquiries. They then told me I HAD to call the merchant and resolve with them. The phone number they gave me was supposedly a USA number and was but an old lady answered . I contacted CCBILL again to let the know the number was no good and they said too bad because we can't give you a refund since were just the 3rd party billing company.

CCBILL, you are nothing but a scumbag company who processes illegitimate CC transactions thru foreign websites that provide no means to resolve "accidental" charges; as your company worded it. Ya'll cared nothing about the fact that the merchant gave you a false phone number to provide customers with when contacting you about unauthorized charges, that tells me something about the shadiness of your stance on the whole thing.

You should not agree to provide any foreign websites with processing payments for intangible things if the only way someone can get a hold of the directly is thru some phony a** number they gave you. Thats your responsibility to make sure those merchants, as you call them, have been verified as actual and credible entities and not just some Nigerian dude living in a sheet-metal roofed mud hut, and a laptop coupled with his bold & unjustifiable desire to take payment for something he has no intention on providing you more than that one initial time... but the SOB keeps will not stop charging people again and again without merit or prompting from the acct owner...
'WTF kinda company is gonna turn a cold shoulder to some behavior like that?

Cash 4 Gold Scam