logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
4. (14 mins ago)
Disability RMS
Payoff Drs to not get disability
5. (30 mins ago)
comfortaire direct comfortaire mattress reviews
Positive product and company

Posted:    JT Poole

Scam

WesternSky Financial
westernsky.com
I went to the WesternSky Finanical website (www.westernsky.com) and applied for a loan. At the time I had no idea that this company was affiliated with CashCall. About an hour later, I started receiving calls from numbers in California. So deciding to look up the number, I discovered the number was from CashCall. NO! I had already heard bad things about this company and I wasn't going to fall into that trip. Coming here, I decided to be a bit proactive and make sure that they cancel the loan application that they had on file and for them to destroy my information. Can you say phone bouncing?

Well to add insult to injury of what was already going on, every representative I talked to claimed they couldn't see my information and that only the representative that created the loan application could see it. So I was finally pushed over to Shawn, my loan rep agent. The first minute of talking to him, he basically made cracks about my credit and that the only reason I was upset because I was one of the people they have to go after for non-payment of their accounts. I laughed at him and he went into his spill about how all the complaints against CashCall was from people like me that had credit problems with their credit that wanted to cheat and stiff them out of their money. So I basically laughed more and told him to put a cancellation on that loan application and that would be the best thing for both of us.

Being that I sent them a voided check, I hope I don't see any charges on my bank statement from them. With all that I have read here on ComplaintsBoard, I would have a hard time getting my money back. For all having trouble with CashCall, good luck.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2011 by   not too happy either 0 Votes
I agree with this person. I was in a bad spot and needed money for emergency surgery, so I went through Cashcall and borrowed $5, 000.00. This would pay my bills for a couple of months and put food on the table. I have been paying $253.00 a month and never seem to get anywhere. I have been paying on this for two years. Last month I wrote and asked for the payoff balance and asked what the least amount would be to pay if off. I received a letter saying they do not do anything except the balance due. Told me that my balance was $4, 740.00. I cannot believe this. I called and was told they would extend the loan at smaller payments for a longer period of time. So that would make me giving them more money !!! Cashcall is a REAL RIP OFF. Lady in Maryland
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   Imagine20 0 Votes
Before you get these kinds of loans, read the fine print. If you're getting charged 116% APR for 5 years, you're going to be paying 580% of the face value of the loan: almost $30, 000 over time for $5, 000 now. If you have good credit, you're better off going into a bank or credit union and getting a loan. It might take a few days, but you're saving yourself THOUSANDS of dollars. If you have bad or not so good credit, you might want to think about selling your things before turning to this. Some of the payments are almost $500 per month for 5 years. This of it this way: If you cannot come up with a few thousand now, what makes you think you can come up with $500 per month for years?

Banks Clean Up on Homeowners Insurance