logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
2. (0 mins ago)
Dallas Housing Authority
Arbitrary denial of public housing
3. (28 mins ago)
Club Pogo
Unable to play pogo games
4. (37 mins ago)
Warranty

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Buy Bulk Meds, Woodside, New York Complaints & Reviews - buybulkmeds.com Biggest Scammer from Pakistan

BuyBulkMeds.Com Contacts & Informations

1504 N
Woodside, New York
Phone: 453 street 7
buybulkmeds.com
buybulkmeds.com is biggest scam of the history. shame on this website buybulkmeds.com they are scam scammed me 5 thousand usd money sent via western union 1 month ago. have not received anything else yet
Comments United States Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Aug, 2011 by   colin989 0 Votes
f*** off you jealous ass hole they are new and now one order with new vendor of such big amount. i got samples from them first and then already received three small order worth round about 300 to 400 dollars from them they are too good to be true and on time always
 12th of Sep, 2011 by   DAZZA19 0 Votes
i have bought from bulkbuymeds.com on 2 occasions the stuff took 4 days to come from the other side of the world and was the best of quality and no hidden costs like postage ect they offer free postage on all orders and the postage they use costs £35 i know that for a fact. SO SCAMMERS NO WAY. TOP PEOPLE HELL YES !!!
 25th of Dec, 2011 by   olds hoolpete 0 Votes
5, 000 dollars. That sounds like more then just for personal use.
What kind idiot sends that kind of money to an overseas pharmacy.
Only idiots i can think of is dealers with big bucks, and balls, , , , but no brain.
You can afford it buddy, and probably deserved it.
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   tell them nuttin 0 Votes
ud all wana trt meyeormeds.com bulk roche and ket
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   tell them nuttin 0 Votes
sorry ment say meteormeds.com he based in pakistan
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   girl scammed by Pakistan 0 Votes
I got ripped off by buybulkmeds. They took the money and never sent the package and don't respond. It has been months. I have send 30 emails and NO RESPONSE. BEWARE.
ZAM PHARMA also is a scam company. BEWARE of them also.
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   buybulkmeds scam 0 Votes
they recently scammed me for several hundred dollars. had pretty much the same experience as above.
 6th of Oct, 2013 by   donrettele 0 Votes
A drone needs to fire a missile off course a bit and send these hagis into hell where they belong.

Bottom line, dont use BulkBuyMeds or you will soon enough get screwed while your money is funding terrorist.
 19th of Nov, 2013 by   Jason. 0 Votes
This site is a total scam. I ordered something 2 months ago I heard every excuse why I'm not getting my order. Its a Muslim holiday for the whole week, interpol is investigating them, change my order to u.s stock. Don't order nothing thru them. Theyre website does not even have a phone number. I'm so happy my order was small. If anyone wants the creeps phone number out of Florida that called me to change the name on money order. Email me Jasonguckin33@gmail. com.
 19th of Nov, 2013 by   Jason. 0 Votes
Its a scam. They gave me so many excuses why I didn't receive my order. Its a Muslim holiday for the last week of October, interpol is investigating them there not sending anything out. I can change my order over to u.s. stock. They called my cell phone at 4 a.m. in the morning to have me change the name on western union money order. Its a total scam. I've been waiting 2 months. Don't order nothing through them. I wish I spent my money to buy my mother something or get some clothes. Instead of giving it to a terrorist asshole. Its too good to be true. Its a scam
 18th of Feb, 2014 by   Carl-pan 0 Votes
Buy Bulk meds or as he is known as ALI. He operates from Lahore and has is a VERIFIED SCAMMER. He sends stock FAKE USUALLY. stay away people the guy will rip you OFF
 20th of Mar, 2014 by   clayhall 0 Votes
this guy is a thief, a liar and a scammer. took my money and sent me stamped chalk bath tub JUNK! not even generics just stamp chalk. this guy sucks and is nothing but a RIP OFF! save your hard earned $ and stay far away from this swindler!!!RIP OFF!!!
 20th of Mar, 2014 by   Carl-pan 0 Votes
Contact this guy, I think he might be able to help you drugsvilla@safe-mail.net. really reliable
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   skittzzz1 0 Votes
yeah guys your all correct in what your saying about buybulkmeds it is a scam trust me a proper pissd off with myself for getting suckd in . But it was BDRUSH.com who ripd me buybulkmeds other company . I should have kept with healthdrugsforu they are based in lahore but they are good to there customers . I only stopd buying from them cause of the amount of time you had to wait for package but av got to be honest it did always arrive . now BDRUSH.com has me wright up for money for the next 5 weeks no money and no meds nightmare. anyways if you have any ideas how a can get back at them gmail me on wsam43534@gmail.com im skitz
 14th of Jun, 2014 by   skittzzz1 0 Votes
BUYBULKMEDS.com DRUGSPK.com AVESINAPHARMACY.com BDRUSH.com its all the same scammers 2 of them ripped me 1 was this week BDRUSH.com money gram on monday to PERVEEN BIBI 210.70. and HEALTHDRUGSFORU.com has joined the scammers. dont sent money to pakistan for drugs you will be sorry.
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   Jonathanrichi 0 Votes
i think you need to try valium-supplier.blogspot.com, the guy is just brilliant, sends out paid samples good in communication and delivery.
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   Anita Bawnghit 0 Votes
Folks, make a list of all these sites, and then you will know all the scam sites to avoid.
 28th of Aug, 2014 by   psychomike 0 Votes
I think you need to work with a more reliable resource. buybulkmeds is kinda fishee name. I got scammed a lot before finally I found someone really really reliable. they go by the name of nastradersolnine@gmail.com I haven't come across anyone who have be on top of their word. Also, the guy is just straight upfornt whether he can provide what you are looking for or not. He helped me out with posting a few order and informed me NEVER TO ORDER OXY, ROXY, HYDRO from outside U.S cause every place else just makes FAKE !! So beware guys try this guy I can only say good things about him.
 6th of Sep, 2014 by   DreamerZoe 0 Votes
I am just thankful to this forum. I was about to make payment to buybulkmeds but after looking at this blog I gave nastradersonline@gmail.com an email and ordered a sample, probably the best decision I have made, they send me stuff with special next day delivery and I must admit very very impressed. I think these forums are a great source and guidance. I ordered 100 Valium 10mg Roche strips and they were original and I must admit top quality Roche product. Thank you to people here for their feedback.
 3rd of Oct, 2014 by   Alan-MacKay 0 Votes
Just forget this guy buy bulk meds, he is consistent, he is a Top class scammer. I saw these posts and did my research. It seems nastradersonline@gmail.com NORMAN is a LEGIT source. He sent me 150 strips of Valium 10mg, TOP NOTCH person the best in business all positive reviews.

Scam E-mails