Buchmuller Co.

Posted: 2013-05-26 by

Was lucky to discover that they're scam

Buchmuller Co.
p.o. box 164 nl-3960 bd
Netherlands
I received a letter from Buchmuller Co. notifying me about $40.000 lottery prize that I’ve won. Alongside with the letter there were payment instructions included. They asked me to pay $100 in order to get those funds going but thanks god I checked them on the internet and realised it was scam.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

19th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
My problem with these people started when I saw an advert in the Daily Sun S.A and the person purported to be madam Gloria and they stated that they can send anyone who reply to their advert. A talisman as a lucky charm, however I searched on the Internet and discovered that they were conman living in Capetown. They sent me Several letters from Cape Town without me replying them. Then the letters started coming from the Philippines and now this one from Zurich. So far I have not yet replied them of which they will continue sending me more letters from different parts of the world.
 26th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
i keep getting letters to say i have won money, where do they get your name and email address and everytime the address is different all from the netherlands

Contact Us