logo

Buchmuller Co. Complaints & Reviews - Was lucky to discover that they're scam

Buchmuller Co. Contacts & Informations

Buchmuller Co.

Posted: 2013-05-26 by    Daedalos

Was lucky to discover that they're scam

Buchmuller Co.
p.o. box 164 nl-3960 bd
Netherlands
I received a letter from Buchmuller Co. notifying me about $40.000 lottery prize that I’ve won. Alongside with the letter there were payment instructions included. They asked me to pay $100 in order to get those funds going but thanks god I checked them on the internet and realised it was scam.
Comments Netherlands Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2013 by   M Rifkin 0 Votes
Scams like this are all over the place. It's hard to understand people believing that they won some lottery or giveaway that they never even entered.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   Carl Chabata 0 Votes
My problem with these people started when I saw an advert in the Daily Sun S.A and the person purported to be madam Gloria and they stated that they can send anyone who reply to their advert. A talisman as a lucky charm, however I searched on the Internet and discovered that they were conman living in Capetown. They sent me Several letters from Cape Town without me replying them. Then the letters started coming from the Philippines and now this one from Zurich. So far I have not yet replied them of which they will continue sending me more letters from different parts of the world.

11 useful tips for how to use The Secret