logo

Supra Cleanse 350
Company charged me for $99.99 without my notice
3. (20 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
4. (30 mins ago)

Telephone problem not resolved

BSNL
India
bsnl.co.in
For the past one month, there has been a problem in the Hyderabad BSNL Landline telephone number: 040-27128153, but it has not been attended to. There has been no response from the local Kushaiguda exchange or from any authority of Hyderabad Telephones on this complaint.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More BSNL Hyderabad complaints
BSNL Hyderabad - landline phone line problem

Comments

29th of Aug, 2008 by   sudarshan 0 Votes
For the past 1 year, there has been a problem in the Hyderabad BSNL Landline telephone number: 040-27715387. Last 4 months it is dead despite paying all the bills up to date. but it has not been attended to. There has been no response from the local Marredpally exchange or from any authority of Hyderabad Telephones on this complaint.
 21st of Sep, 2008 by   K.Senapati 0 Votes
I have a broadband internet connection with the tel No.27060378. I have been paying Rs.200/- towards charges for GOD since long without using the service. Don't know how it got activated. As per the advice of customer relation officer, Tirmulgherry, Hyderabad, I tried to login to < dataone.in > but it did not acept the user name and PW. Then as per the same advice, I sent an email to but the same got returned undelivered. I want to deactivate the option of GOD.
Further the modem cost is Rs.1200/- and I have been made to pay the modem rent of Rs.90/- since more than five years. Should it not have been possible for BSNL people to adjust the rent towards the cost of the modem soon after the apprppriate amount of rent was paid off. It is only when I asked them yesterday that they did the needful. Are they not oblidged to refund the excess amount paid?
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   ANANDAM JETTA 0 Votes
Respected Sir,
While getting Cellone connection bearing No.9440058092 from Charminar Telephone Exchange I have paid Rs.1216 /-by a Demand Draft of Union Bank of India, Kandikal Branch, Hyd-253.
Later during August, 2004 I paid another Rs.2000/-by a DD of Andhra Bank, Charminar for the facility of
National Roaming.
During June, 2008, on verification from Charminar XChange I was informed that I have a Deposit of Rs.1000/-Only. Thus my later Deposit of Rs.2000/-is found MISSING.
Immediately I submitted awritten Complaint with CRO, Charminar XXchange on 28-6-2008.
But till date my Complaint has not been RESOLVED.
In the above context wiill kindly look into the Matter, and do a Needfull, please
Thanking You Sir
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   madhu babu gurram 0 Votes
dear sir / madam
my telephone no.27805849
sir
i was complaint given to bsnl complaint no.since 2 days back
but no body not come and seen this matter
so please solve this matter is very urgent
thanking you
for
sri laxmi enterprises
114/a, 1st floor, kabra complex, m.g.road, secundarabad 500003
ph no 27805849 / 66494999
e mail: srilaxmi.entp@gmail.com
 5th of Nov, 2008 by   virendra shah 0 Votes
Since last two months Telephoen No:24754013 has hardly worked for 10 days. Complaints are not attended promptly, department is taking its own time to rectify the same. Presantly this phone is not working since last days, when complain is registered, we get only one common meddage that THIS TELEPHONE IS UNDER CABLE FAULT. But till date no one attended the fault. And no one one knows when it will be?
Is it fair to charge monthly rent when telephone is not working? Who will answer this?
 5th of Dec, 2008 by   M.A.SAMAD 0 Votes
sir,

My telephone no. is 23511674 is completely dead since 4 days please

please take down my complain.

SAMINA.
 12th of Dec, 2008 by   LSR Murthy 0 Votes
My telephone # is 040-23058952 and has teh Broadband as well.

It is almost dead and Broadband is not woeking evnthough all teh lights of modem are glowing. Please see immediately.
 20th of Feb, 2009 by   sundara 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,

we have one E1 Connection not working .please rectify the same at the earliest .

Regards,

Sundar
Tanla solutions limited,
Road no:92, Jubilee hills, hyderabad
ph:040-40099999
 20th of Mar, 2009 by   Sreerama Krishna K 0 Votes
My phone 27152564 is not working for the last one month. In spite of my repeated complaints in the automatic recording and personal visits to the Nacharam exchange no body is bauthered of my position. Any official who come across this complaint, please correct this phone. My mobile no is 94416 77431.

Sreerama Krishna K
37 lakshmi nagar colony
Mallapur
Hyderabad
 13th of Apr, 2009 by   Phani Kumar Ch 0 Votes
My telephone bearing number 24091288 is not functioning properly for the past 20days. Many times i have contacted local exchange people, and they are not bothered. When ever we are contacting 198 number they are telling that telephone wires problem.

Kindly resolve.

My mobile number is 09866123729.

CH.S.PHANI KUMAR
HYDERABAD.
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   George William 0 Votes
our's is a shadan Institute of medical Sciences Hospital and research centre we have 10 connections in our premises which is out of orders since past 7 month, i am regularly visiting the BSNL Zonal branch Bundlaguda, Kismathpur lodging complaint, JTO Mr. Prasad is always unavailabe, neither he lifts his mobile, unfortunately it happened to meet him on 28th of may 2009. he promised that he will rectify the problem and requested me to give one week time. but it is almost 10 days past, I again met JTO Prasad with is line man, line man Mr. Mahinder says that he is not providing the cable to close the complain. we are paying the monthly subscription / Bill with out fail. we are in tremendos loss neither we have access to the phone with Broadband connection. My Phone No : 24198728. Kindly do the needfull.
 28th of Jul, 2009 by   Raghuveer A +1 Votes
My BSNL phone bearing number 23521797 is completely dead from last 30 days. Many times I contacted local Golconda exchange people without any result. Please resolve the problem or else let me know if it is not solved. I will disconnect the connection and shift to some other network.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghuveer
Mobile # 9000014024
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   NATARAJAN VENKATRAMAN 0 Votes
Please intimate as to how to view my terlephone bills

NATARAJAN VENKATRAM
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   NATARAJAN VENKATRAMAN 0 Votes
I wish to inform you that I am not receiving telephone bills since installation. Kindly send telephone bills regularly to avoid late payment. Pl also intimate as to how to view my telephone bill on line. My telephone No is 23077404.

NATARAJAN VENKATRAMAN
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   Lakshmi Ramanamurty 0 Votes
Sir,

My telephone bearing number 040-27060528 is completely dead since last fifteen days. We are facing this problem very frequently. I have made a complaint several times but in vain. Kindly make arrangements to attend to the problem at the earliest.

Thank you and hope an early action will be taken on this.

Lakshmi Ramanamurty
Malkajgiri
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   prakash babu 0 Votes
ph no: 23046780
customer name: P. Prakash Babu

the telephone is dead from 22 nd oct. i gave 4 compaints. 2 days before the line man called us annd told the problem is rectified. indeed the phone worked for 30 mins or so. after that it is dead again. its very annoying. please rectify it as soon as possible or do not chargr any service charge for this month. i dont want to pay for the days it is dead.
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   Yaqoob Shajee uddin Tucy 0 Votes
Since Feb2009. I am working in Saudi Arabia, I authorized my maid to deposit the BSNL bills regularly and in time . and assumed as she is depositing the amount as per the instructions.
but today! to my utmost surprise, while I checked my number!! I recieved the electronic massage that my telephone disconnected.
As I am going to visit Hyderabad in acouple of days, is there any fast track service of BSNL for immediate reconnection . For which I shall remain thankful. my tel. no. is 24546140.
 10th of Nov, 2009 by   Yaqoob Shajee uddin Tucy 0 Votes
YAQOOB SHAJEE UDDIN TUCY,
FOOD CONSULTANT,
AL KHBAR, [EASTERN PROVINCE. AL KHOBAR.
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA.
REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE RECONNECTION PLEASE:-
I LEFT HYDERABD IN THE MONTH OF FEB!2009.
I AUTHORISED MY MAID TO DEPOSITE THE TELEPHONE BILLS REGUALARLY BUT IN VAIN. FOR WHICH THE TELEPHONE FACILITY WAS DISCONNECTED. AS I AM GOING TO VISIT HYDERABAD, IT WILL BE MOST ESSENTIAL TO HAVE THE SERVICES. AS SUCH I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO HELP ME OUT IN THIS REGARD. I CAN TRANSFER THE DUE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY.
WITH REGARDS YAQOOB SHAJEEUDDIN TUCY
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   Janu rao 0 Votes
I have bsnl landline 040-23711327. There is lot of disturbance in the line for the last 2months. i have given almost 4 complaints to customer care. No body called me or looked into my prob. i dont know whom to approach regarding this. Pls solve this problem ASAP.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   sanjeev kiran 0 Votes
i have a bsnl landline with the no 04027737932... the phone is dead for the last three days... plz solve this problem...

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud