logo

1. (0 mins ago)
DRAMBUIEBERRY Holly Smith
Bad Breeder
2. (5 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
3. (6 mins ago)
Walmart Extended Warranty Center
Failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
4. (13 mins ago)
Fraud company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BSNL Complaints & Reviews - Most dissatisfied customer!

BSNL Contacts & Informations

BSNL

Posted:    Chaitanya Vinod Siddeshwar

Most dissatisfied customer!

Re: BSNL

My name is Chaitanya Vinod Siddeshwar. I had applied for a transfer of BSNL landline from Mysore to Bangalore 6 months back. I haven’t got the connection till now. I have been contacting the field officer Mr. Sridhar for the first 2 months. After getting bad response from him, I also wrote a complaint to Mr. S.G.Kulkarni, who is the Commercial Officer for our area (HSR Layout – full address below). He also seems to have completely neglected my complaint. No action has been taken till now. I also wrote an email to vacharya@bsnl.in - no action taken.

I am opting for BSNL because of the excellent service I got in Mysore – I really miss the same here in bangalore with officers being very negligent. I could have easily opted for another service provider in the excellent telecom Market with many attractive offers, but I have used BSNL landline from past 15 years (from my childhood), and want to continue with it. In this competitive market, if the service is like this, believe me sir, BSNL has a very dark future.

I still have a hope from you that you will get things done and provide me with a landline. This is my last attempt to get the BSNL landline. If this also doesn’t work, I will cancel my request and opt for a better service provider. I am also planning to get the data one broadband service from BSNL. So sir, please do something about this. I will send you the work order number if you need it to solve this problem. I can send it to you tomorrow.

My address is:
H.No 738, 11th B Cross,
26th Main, 1st sector,
HSR Layout,
Bangalore 560034

Your most dissatisfied customer,
Chaitanya Vinod Siddeshwar.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Sep, 2006 by   Indra 0 Votes
I am customer of BSNL since 1995. I have received bill no. 50470455 for the month of 01/04/2006 to 31/5/2006 Rs. 4266 which include of Rs. 3333.14 of Broad Band Charges for five month Rs 665 five times (500+165 Modem rent), I have purchased modem from BSNL 07/09/2005 Receipt no. X0092748 of BSNL Alwar But BSNL charges modem rent since Sept. 2005 & I have changed plan Rs. 500/- to Rs 250/- from 25/1/2006 as seen in BSNL Broad Band site by me. On this matter verbal and written complaint given to JTO Raja Ram but the they saying this is Broad Band Problem. I have ginen written complaint in Alwar CSC on 3/7/2006 but the can't given any answare and did to rectify bill amout.
 21st of Sep, 2006 by   Jose Paul 0 Votes
This is not a big deal, these things are very normal in BSNL.

Noise in the phone.

Several times I have complained about the noise the phone. Till now it is not rectified.

Several times technicians came to my house but they are not able to rectify the issue.

Please suggest BSNL should stop collecting rent without rectifying the issue.
It is very very difficult to hear because of this.

I am very very fustrated because of this.

Still we are maintaining the connection because this is the cheapest and worst service.

My area is Chalakudy ,Kerala
 14th of Nov, 2006 by   Shyla 0 Votes
I requested to release from safe custody 20 days back. After 10 days when i enquired jayanagar branch, they gave me work order and asked me to enquire in J.P Nagar branch, since i stay in bannerghatta road, i enquired in IIM-B telephone exchange, a person there gave a number and asked me to contact a lady called sita. She said the connected will be given today. But i am writing after 10 days she said . Very much disoppointed with poor communication and the people directing from one person to another from one exchange to another. I really wonder How can BSNL neglect customer and keep giving false words.
 19th of Dec, 2006 by   jestin joseph 0 Votes
Re: To Chief General Manager, Bsnl.

Sir, I am Jestin Joseph, a customer (Consumer No: 5610873) of Bsnl, having a telephone (0496 2249512) in my home. I had made a complaint in my Chakkittapara exchange for the repairing of my faulty telephone. The responses given by the officials of Bsnl are stating shortly as under.

a) First complaint given to chakkittapara Exchange and there was no response from there side.
b) Secondly I made complaint to Perambra Circle and they responded to that the complaint would consider as early as possible. But they didn’t take any convenient steps.
c) Then I made complaint to the call center (1500) and they had provided me complaint reference no (197857) and stated me that required services will be
Noted to the officials to consider the case as early as possible.
d) After one week I made again complaint to the nodal officer (Smt: Gomathy Ammal) of Kerala Circle Office, but they made it as a silly thing and doesn’t given a proper reply.
e) After waiting for 2 weeks again I complained to the call center and their response was that they have only the provision of referring the said complaint to the officials to take the required steps and they don’t have the provision of forcing them to do.
f) With reference of the call center executive I have contacted to the perambra circle and in turn to chakkittapara exchange.
g) From my Chakkittapara Exchange I got the reply that there is no infrastructure to provide me any spare or no way to repair my telephone and the sub divisional engineer was not in a position to help me as he does not have the adequate parts to clear my telephone.
h) Then the Officer(sd) made 2 suggestions. One is that to surrender my telephone to the exchange and he will provide me the surrender certificate.
i) Another option he suggested that to make complaint to the General Manager to allot necessary parts to the exchange.

But I am in a critical stage to what to do next. My family and friends are advising me to wind up this telephone connection and take the help of another communication network.
For me I have a strong belief and faith towards the BSNL that at present no other communication network has the infrastructure to serve the people other than BSNL. So I do not believe that the lack of infrastructure of the BSNL is limiting to repair my telephone.
In this regard I request you to take this matter seriously, because I am suffering a lot with out the proper communication network. I have a sick mother, aged grandmother, and rest of the family members are out of station. I am running computer-training center near by town. This telephone was providing better things and help to my day-to-day life. But now I am struggling a lot due to the improper functioning of my telephone.

Your affirmative decision in this regard will place you in the highest esteem of an Officer in the BSNL Communication Network.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,
Jestin Joseph.
 26th of Mar, 2007 by   Kuljit Singh 0 Votes
I have complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times. The latest complaint number is: 19230 registered on 18th March. But still the Phone is out of order. This problem arises again and again after few days. Very poor service!
 8th of May, 2007 by   Naveen Aggarwal 0 Votes
I have a complaint against BSNL. I purchased BSNL Broadband Modem Wi-Fi Technology but it was not working properly. However it is already complaining three months earlier and still there is no response from the BSNL office.

I have spoken to almost every official at BSNL Sriganganagar office. The list includes

Mr. Luxmi narayan Sarmesh(S.D.O)
Mr N.K.Chaudhary(Head of the Department)
Mr Rajesh(IT Head)

Mr. Rajesh was saying that we will change your modem but Luxmi narayan refused for the same.Mr. N.K. Chaudhary was saying that we will get it change on availability but the department is not taking any step to resolve the issue. Initially they gave an excuse that they don’t have a modem even the modem was avilable.

Mr Luxmi Narayan Sarmesh Don't know that how to talk with a customer or customer services and his behave was very rude.

Very bad connection!
 8th of May, 2007 by   Naveen Aggarwal 0 Votes

Mr. Luxmi narayan Sarmesh(S.D.O)
Mr N.K.Chaudhary(Head of the Department)
Mr Rajesh(IT Head)

11th of May, 2007 by   Pradeep Norula 0 Votes
My two telephones 2355077 and 2357913, at T 1/7 DLF Phase III, Dist Gurgaon, have been out of order for the last 60 days. Various complaints have been made but the telephones remain non functional. The bills received are evidence of the fact that the telephones are out of order. How does one rectify reaching you for restoring the connection. All bills have been duly paid and the same would be a matter of record. Even the bills for the period of non functioning of the phones have been paid. I think the authorities need to look into the problem for a redressal of the grievances.

Mr Norula
T 1/7 DLF Phase III
Mobile No. 9810019865
 20th of May, 2007 by   Balwinder Singh 0 Votes
My Phone Number is not working from the last 2 months. After complaining several times, there is no one listening me.

Now after 2 months I got a bill of two months rental charges.

Now what should I do???
 23rd of Jul, 2007 by   N Rajeaswar 0 Votes
The fault booking system is down for nearly three weeks and the internet complaint system has failed completely. There are hundreds of complaint and even DGM / PGM does not know what is going on.

The respective senior engineers do not have any idea and ask for the docket number. ( There is no way to book a complaint )! Even the senior officials has no idea of how to book / make a new complaint? Where are we heading to?
 23rd of Jul, 2007 by   SKubendiran 0 Votes
This is really shame on BSNL, i am sorry to say this because my land line transfer application was given in the month of may 27, 2006 shiftingfrom vijinapura to udayanagar k.r puram still it is pending.

One mr AE Revannasidiah the useless he will not at all respond when we call, supposes if he attends he tells cable problem. Then why he is there cannot rectify the problem.

If still the department is not taking an action this i will take up this issue in media.

Costumer Name: S.Kubendiran
 24th of Jul, 2007 by   goverdhan maheshwari 0 Votes
My telephone 2323616 & 2322893 is dead from a long time and no action has been taken after registering the complain in the head office.
 10th of Aug, 2007 by   Avadhut B. Jadhav 0 Votes
We are having our land line 02347-252003. For almost 15 days it is dead. This problem we are facing from more than 2 years. The people of our area are talking very arrogantly. We are fed up of this situation. Our parents are living there and we could not communicate them at critical situations.

Requesting somebodies personal intervention and think this complaint cordially.
 6th of Sep, 2007 by   Vinod 0 Votes
Never use BSNL land line or Broad band services. These people are very horrible.
 6th of Sep, 2007 by   Vinod 0 Votes
I had opted a BSNL land line connection in June-07 that was my first and the biggest mistake i ever made, from that day continuously following BSNL people for phone dead issue and modem type issue. This is my first experience with BSNL and it is really very horrible BSNL people don't want to provide services to the customers but they like to send the bills on time. In last 3 months i had raised so many complaints regarding my both the issues but no one give me proper answer or the permanent solution. I had raised my issue up to DGM level but no one provide me the solution. I request all of you please never apply for BSNL connection and do not suggest any of your friend or foe for BSNL.--Vinod Sharma
 19th of Sep, 2007 by   Subramani 0 Votes
My Phone is not working. My phone number is 044-25548221.
Please do take immediate action to rectify the above mentioned problem.

Thanks,
Subbu
 11th of Oct, 2007 by   pankaj bharti 0 Votes
My sim is not active till now, I purchased my sim 9410085254. on 3-10-2007
If BNSL won't activate it I will go on the court for complain against their costumer service.
 27th of Oct, 2007 by   Ashwini 0 Votes
Hi,

My name is Ashwini. I am customer of BSNL Broadband past 8 months. Initially every thing was fine. I have a problem now. My landline and my internet connection was disconnected due to non- payment. Paid the bill as on 22/10/2007. My landline was released immediately, but my Broadband connection had not been done. I called the customer service and .asked them what was the problem they said that due to non payment it has been disconnected. The representative said that it would be released by 24 hours. I waited for 24 hours and called them back. They asked me to contact ACO.

I called her and she said that it would take one day to be released . She said that someone has disconnected without prior notification. It is more than 2 days and I am unable to connected to broadband. I call the customer service they said it is still in the same status.

A sincere advice. they is lack of communication. Though it is a private organization they is no improvement. people never want to take responsibility. They have a major problem of attitude. The customer service is hopeless. we need to wait for more that 1/2 hour to get the representative online. They employees shout at us as though we have done a mistake. not proper number has been listed to contact the right people. Please update the web page with the names of the ACO and their contact number. Sad service.

If this carries on their will be no customer's tall.
 4th of Jan, 2008 by   Mahesh 0 Votes
I regret to inform you that the undersigned has applied for BSNL Broadband connection on 11th Dec 2007 my application number is DWP54306 and my phone number is 27757283 , thanks to god as i got my id and password just 10 days from day of applying . I got my id and password in mail on 21st Dec 2007 , immediately after getting internet id i spoke to the concerned person Mr. Murthy in Bsnl office (Bowenpally ) who could come to my house and setup the connection. Several times he came to give the connection but he was unable to connect and then started telling that there is a line fault from Saifabad Exchange. After getting frustated with Murthy we started contacting directly to Saifabad Exchange from where the problem is occuring it seems. I am fed up hearing "tommorow its will be done"
from BSNL people , i don't know when will this tomorow die? I hope atleast this mail could solve my problem.
 22nd of Feb, 2008 by   muraleedharan 0 Votes
My BSNL Phone is disconnected due to non- payment. I use to pay the bills before pay by date. This time i did not get the bill by post. It is welcome from bsnl that if there is an announcement via phone well ahead disconnecting. So that customer like me can keep track of the missing bill and do the payments in time.

Saving on Pets