logo

Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013
my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk
4. (45 mins ago)
Listia.com
This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness
5. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
BridesOfUkraine.com
I paid money for nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BSNL Bangalore Complaints & Reviews - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month!

BSNL Bangalore Contacts & Informations

BSNL Bangalore

Posted:    N. A. ASHRAF ALI

Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month!

I am one of the BSNL Bangalore customers for the past 6+ years. I have applied for shifting during May 2006. I got the shifting after 5 months of continuous follow-up. That too they have provided temporary connection from one of the near by pole. It worked for few days and stopped working since 21st December 2006. When I tried to book a complaint by calling 1500, it says “the number is faulty, please contact Section Supervisor”. My DataOne is also not operational from the day one the line got shifted. I have been in touch with the line-man, but he says that he has checked at his end and the problem is with the cables.

Beware of this company!
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Mar, 2007 by   Moorthy 0 Votes
I completely agree with the writer. It took more than 3 months for me to get a new connection. And the telephone goes out of order every month. In order to get it fixed, I have to call the automated complaints line. It sometimes direct me to another number saying that my telephone number does not exist. It has become a monthly ritual for me to check on the telephone.
 27th of Mar, 2007 by   Rajendra Prasad NVR 0 Votes
I applied for DSL broadband internet connection 5 month back. When i called to help desk they told that already order was dispatched and given AE number. But AE is not lifting phone at any time.

Then again called to help desk they give two more numbers but no use. They are not lifting phones.

Very poor customer service!
 11th of Apr, 2007 by   Vadivel 0 Votes
Yes, I booked for new landline and broadband connection on 12.3.07; till now no action from BSNL (Bangalore) side.

Not sure, whom should I contact for further followup. Once I personally went to commercial office where I booked the connection and got 2 contact numbers for further inquiry, but no luck.

In BSNL Bangalore official web site also no option to book complaint my case.

If anyone knows the suitable method to track it, please guide me.

Thanks
Vadivel.K
 18th of Apr, 2007 by   Krishna 0 Votes
I have been in Bangalore for more than 4 years (BTM Layout) and i have never faced such a problem ever like this. In a span of 15 days, i have given more than 4 complaints because of telephone not operating properly.

I appreciate the response from the telephone department, because whenever i gave a complaint, they are responding in a gentle manner. But the solution seems to be temporary, which is creating a bad impression on BSNL service.
 19th of Apr, 2007 by   Revathi.A 0 Votes
Hi,

I am having a telephone connection with no. 080- 25288017 which is having problem from past 6months. I had been complaining many times, but it was rectified timely, I requested one of the line man to visit and solve the problem but still no one as arrived.

Now we are not able to hear the ringing of the phone also it just makes one beep, and there is also crosstalk.
 26th of Apr, 2007 by   Praveen Gade 0 Votes
My BSNL phone (080- 28604507) is totally dead since two weeks . I have given complaint on 13/04/07 Docket no. 0775. BSNL people are very intelligent in closing the dockets without any rectification. I have given again complaint on 16/04/07 i.e Docket No. 1816 & given complaint on 22/04/07 Docket No.2290. Parallely I talked many time with concerned & also GM. But no response from anybody. I have been trying all numbers which they have mentioned in the directory but No one was lifting the phones . This is the way our BSNL working. Still not at repaired my phone.
 28th of Apr, 2007 by   Jay Kumar 0 Votes
15 days back I got a new broadband connection at home for the number (08026605939) but till now it is not working. I am not able to browse mose of the website. I called customer logged three complaint on regarding the same but till now no one have fixed the problem. Finally when i called customer care toll free number for the status they gave me some Landline number (technical team) to contact when i called their they routed me to another number and when call second number they intern asked me to call some other number. I called that third number also it was engage for sometime i was trying continuously and finally it started ringing but no one is picking it purposefully.

Some People working at BSNL Exchange office, Customer care team and rest of them involved are so irresponsible that they don't even guide properly nor they provide correct information. I would like to escalate this to concerned but their are no details for this as well.

Seriously they are not fit to be in such a responsible post.
 23rd of May, 2007 by   Ranjan 0 Votes
Completely agree, my phone shifting is under process for more than 3 months now, am sick of the officials giving me all sorts of non-sense reasons.

One guy says cables are broken, other one says we have dig roads to give connection and BDA (Bangalore Development Authority) is not giving permission, and the list goes on and on...
 1st of Jun, 2007 by   Sunil Kumar 0 Votes
BSNL has been one of the worst service providers in broadband. While the market is capturing the customers by providing instant connections, BSNL is not even bothered to intimate that it will still be delayed. 1 common reason what they give is they don't have equipment when they have given connection to some preferred customers ONLY. BSNL is very business minded and never bother to retain their customers.

If this message is being read by some people in really authority then please know that very soon you will loose all your existing customers also.
 5th of Jun, 2007 by   susant kumarpradhan 0 Votes
I applied for DSL broadband internet connection 4 month back.but i still not getting this connection when i told them to connect my connection they told me no they are busy with work and they will solve it in 15 day. Then I wait for 15 day for this connection and next time when I phoned them they block my number.
I am frustrated about this...
 15th of Jun, 2007 by   Abhishek Sharma 0 Votes
BSNL... NO Its CELLONE... what shall i say about this consumer blood sucking service & days back i had gone for postpaid connection. My purpose was to get cheap std on two numbers. When inquired at the office only, they said you will get it. 10 paise cal, at two numbers anywhere in india. I was satisfied at that moment. But when this facility was not activated i contacted them back, and this time around there behavior and statements were different. Its really sad to see this poor and cheap behavior from their side. I was screwed up and will not get my security back becoz they will adjust it for the bill only.

I am really very disappointed and will never ever go for BSNL landline and CELLone in future.
 18th of Jun, 2007 by   Ranjan Jain 0 Votes
Here is the kind of service provided by BSNL broadband services.

I had applied for broadband on November 11t but haven't received any response from them. I am running behind them since 2 months. Every week when i call them they are giving the reason that "There is testing going on in the equipments". The reason i have been getting it from 2 months and i even tried going to bsnl exchange office. They too gave me the same reason. Its horrible service... No proper date and time... The line mens are giving equipments to those people irrespective of Queued people...

Horrible service... No proper response and Finally, i gave up as i couldn't bare anymore...
 30th of Jun, 2007 by   HARSH WARDHAN KUKRETI 0 Votes
My broadband connection is down for the last 10 days. Despite several complaint on 1500 (customer care) and daily lodging complaint on telephone no. 2444488 (NOIDA), no one has turned up for restoring connectivity. I am assured daily but no one has come so far. I am fed up. Alas! There is no internet service of AIRTEL in Sector 12, Noida, otherwise I would be the first to switch over to AIRTEL service.
 11th of Jul, 2007 by   Rajat 0 Votes
Now the airtel lines are available in sector 12 noida.

Best Regards,
"Rajat"
 17th of Jul, 2007 by   mahesh 0 Votes
I have been using BSNL Landline for more than 5 years without much problems. But, last month, BSNL hasn't issued the bill to my address and has stopped all outgoing calls for not paying the bill. Even though, the track record shows I have made payments every time before the due date, they have gone ahead and stopped outgoing calls for not receiving payment just for a month. And this has happened becouse of their mistake of not issuing me the bill.
 23rd of Jul, 2007 by   Deveshwer Kumar Kapila 0 Votes
I would like to inform that since Monday i.e., 16.7.2007 my telephone (95124-2341693) is not working. In this regard, I have already complained to BSNL office complaint No. is 26346 but I regret to inform that no response I have found in this regard. When I called to the BSNL office then they said that linemen have gone to my area and the behavior of the BSNL officials is so rudely. Since Monday nobody has come to my area. After my several requests and visits, till now my telephone is not working. In my area some people told me that if I give bribe to the linemen then my telephone will be working.

Similarly, strict action should be taken against the concerned officials of BSNL.

Yours truly,
D.K.Kapila
House No. 940 Sector 17-B,
Gurgaon-122007
(Haryana)
 6th of Sep, 2007 by   Antony Michael 0 Votes
With such a lot of complaints, delays and above all no or poor responses I wonder how BSNL function as an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization. I too am a sufferer in similar manner. Before my emotions erupt better I stop speaking of it.
 10th of Sep, 2007 by   Antony Michael 0 Votes
Actions expected of an Organization certified ISO 9001:2000 must be of higher caliber than that comes out of the general comments we read and from my own experience the view of the commentators must also be genuine. All the more it is a paid service and not a charity they are doing. Customer delight, loyalty or curse. What is the purpose of ISO9001:2000 certification.

Surveillance auditors and Internal auditors, if any, to please set right this matter on customer satisfaction. Though I wanted to stop the eruptions occur. I coughed up money as per the billing. I think I have done a very good thing in not opting for ECS payment. Others too may please take the message.

My telephone number is 25296205.
 19th of Sep, 2007 by   WordCraft 0 Votes
Extremely poor customer service. I've had disturbance in my line (080-26655759), Bangalore for a while . The phone occasionally gives just one beep (although in reality, it is ringing, as one of the other comments here mentions). I called customer service about these issues with my BSNL land line. They gave us a docket number [3580] and closed it brashly, merely calling us and telling us that there isn't an issue with the line (no one came over to check it out).

I've also applied for broadband, a month ago... still waiting.

Dial-up refuses to work; the linesman says its cause of the disturbance, which we've filed and they refuse to respond as mentioned above..

I'm exasperated with the service and I'm trying to take this up with the higher authorities.
 15th of Oct, 2007 by   Seema Asthana 0 Votes
Hi,

My telephone number is 23624470 this is being transferred from R.T.Nagar to Sahakar Nagar the connection was given after 15 days for shifting also after one day itself I started facing the issue like 2 people picking the same line as my number this was informed but no body turned up Im afraid all the calls the other person may make will be linked to my bill. Also the telephone bill is not send to my new address. I would like to disconnect all outgoing and have this phone just for incoming. Will someone look into this.

Seema!