logo

1. (10 mins ago)
Consolidated Resorts / tahiti Village
Scam, fraud, ripoff, Misrepresentation
2. (29 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department

882 School Road, Suite B
Hampton, Georgia
Phone: 678.871.9660
jessicahorton.com
Jessica Horton was my real estate Broker in Bellevue Washington in 2008. She and her husband (Jason) had moved there from Griffin Georgia to "start over" (as it turned out, there was good reason for that).

At the time I was preparing to deploy to Iraq, and I was putting my own residence up for rent. This home is beautiful, and I had paid $500, 000 for it just three years prior. The rent was set at $2, 800 per month, and she had insisted on a three year contract. Based on that, I had the tenant that was renting the uptstairs for $1, 000 a month move out.

As soon as I arrived in Iraq I began getting excuses for late rent, by the third month she had no money at all for rent. I then began receiving long winded irrational emails ranting and raving about the owner of the brokerage; she was sending these to all of the agents. She suddenly decided to quit, after a little more than 90 days.

I tried for a month to work something out with her, even offered to lower the rent to $2, 000 for the next year. Instead, she bailed out and left the home in shambles. Mountains of trash, holes in the walls, food everywhere. She left 80% of her furniture behind as well.

I had to fly all the way back from Iraq by month four and spent two weeks and hundreds of dollars cleaning and repairing the home. Jessica Horton went on and on about what a good person she was, and that she was going to pay me everything she owed.

Because she bailed out of the house on the cusp of winter (three ft. of snow on the ground that year), the home sat empty for 4 months until summer came. In the two years since she has bailed she's not paid one dime. She claims she and her family need "padding" in their life, and will pay me "one day" (she owes me about $20, 000).

She now lives back in Georgia and promotes herself as a real estate guru, claiming to be one of the top 30 agents under 30 years of age in the U.S. She even offers to mentor other agents.

Jessica Wynn Horton is not only the worst real estate broker I've ever met in my life, she's the most pathetic excuse for a human being I've ever met. Her word means nothing, her promises mean nothing, and she will use you for whatever she can get.

As I later learned, she had left Georgia because all of her assets and accounts had been frozen by the courts during a civil suit against her for Breach of Contract (imagine that).

Her corporations name is S & H REALTY VENTURES, INC. and her real estate license number is 250612, she currently calls her business Jessica Horton & Associates. If you trust this woman or use her services, your regret will run deep; I promise you that.

I will post photos of the destruction she caused to my home shortly, I'm currently in Afghanistan and do not have access to them.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2010 by   Michelle Jordan 0 Votes
I can't believe the woman in this post is even allowed to practice real estate. Just shows you how anyone can get a real estate license these days. Thats exactly why the market is in such a disaster, theres no regulation, and agents get away with murder.

I'm so sorry for what happened to you sir, please stay safe over there and thank you for what your doing. This woman will get what she deserves in the end, Karma always wins eventually.

World's Most Outrageous Gas Prices