logo

Posted:    jesse_branson

deceit

Branson Travel and Cruises
Springfield/Branson, Missouri
If you bought a package from Branson Travel for a tour at Nantucket Resort and they lied to you or "upgraded" your package for $40 for a two night certificate to one of 91 cities to stay in a "4 star hotel" and then tried to use it and couldn't, or any other of their scams and you need a notarized statement from me, I will be happy to provide one. I worked for them long enough to learn all of their dishonest business practices. And no, your tour will not only last 30 minutes. It will last at least 90. I left because when they go down for all their illegal business practices, I didn't want to be a part of it and I feel the way that they treat people is wrong wrong wrong. Email me at loveandlaugh33@yahoo.com for a legal statement. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated and the way that some of them do things is wrong. The Nantucket Resort itself, I don't know about. They probably don't have a clue as to what does go on in this call center and the resort itself should not be held responsible for what the call center told you.
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2010 by   bransonmomma 0 Votes
I have heard several of these same comments from other people that worked for them or people they contracted to do their designs, constructions, etc... My recommenation is stay as far away from this company as possible!!!

Health Care Scam Costs Rising Up to $250 Billion