logo

Otel.com
Refund
2. (8 mins ago)
xantatech.com
They needed only my money
3. (16 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BOOK DEAL TRADING LLC (sharjah) Complaints & Reviews - Fasle commitment

Book Depository Contacts & Informations

BOOK DEAL TRADING LLC (sharjah)

Posted:    Asif Anwar

Fasle commitment

BOOK DEAL TRADING LLC (Sharjah)
United Arab Emirates
I & many of my colleague come across fact that Book deal trading operating in sharjah at bohaira cournish & dubai trap 98 % young people having least education & commit them that they will provide better future and within one year they will be promoted to manger's rank.

Hereby, there criteria is to sell one year old version books in uae door to door on cheap prices.

Firstly, a person works on his/her visit visa till expiry. Being employee they commit you for salary, you also sign the agreement but when job commence they behave in a such a way that, that signed agreement is just a formality. we will pay you commission only & to surprise a employee has to work up to 12 hrs a days even sometimes Fridays are not off.

This is worst example of greediness the executives of companies are following & treat like animals with employees without caring Labor laws. No medical, No salary, No Allowances, No other benefits. Hence playing with emotions giving them mental torture. Only & Only they provide is motivation in morning meetings just like brain washing showing them bright future.

Employee ties to work with the company because of their families & most of them leave company earlier as they get better opportunity or they realize the cruel aim of executives

Ministry Of labor should take strong action against Book Deal Trading & must review its licencing. Employees are bound not to complaint because if they go against with the company they will lose their jobs & a little money they earn with hard.
Comments United Arab Emirates Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Oct, 2009 by   Britto 0 Votes
Thank you Asif for your information...

I was supposed to have an interview with them and after reading your complaint i dont feel like going for the interview...

Thanks a lot.
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   frenly zedan +1 Votes
Hi asif ...
fortunately i read your complaint after going for a final observation with book deals and realised the trainer made very good money .. sales were great15 pcs were sold ... i even went to the book stores to check the prices because you mentioned it is one year old book but even book stores like magrudy's were selling books more than 2 years old more expensive than te books that were being sold at book deals ...
because of your information i have becme more clear about checking and working at book deals ...
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   frenly zedan -1 Votes
I THINK ONE SHOULD SEE BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN, SO TILL I CHECK IT OUT MYSELF I CANNOT GO BY YOUR STORIES ONLY .. THNX BUDDY
BUT I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE NOT WORKING AND SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THE SAME COMPANY THEY WERE WORKING IN ... SO LET ME SEE I AHVE AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM TOMOROW
THNX A TON ..
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   zahi -2 Votes
book deals trading in shrja and dubai opertating this 2 branch can u no how many branch we have in 8 contres more then 220 more then 20, 000 staff one of the most growing company its good 4the averege people lot of staff become a milienr if any thing call this no 00971507121493
 4th of Feb, 2010 by   deephem 0 Votes
The above complaint is baseless and false.Mr Asif was dismissed for absensce without permission.You must veryfy the facts before coming to a conclusion .
 10th of Mar, 2010 by   truthtobetold +1 Votes
i worked in the Book deals Dubai Branch for 3 months. but i was all a waste of time. they did not give me Visa. my average sales was 10 books a day. you will no get any support from them. yes they will provide you visa if you can sell 20 books a day because i have seen it thru my eyes. BUT I SUGGEST YOU TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER COMPANY AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE TYPE OF COMPANIES.
 16th of Mar, 2010 by   Nahsir +2 Votes
I have worked with Book deal trading in Dubai, the trainers and manager are all liars, they use people to make their money more over they don't offer visa, i work with them for about 1 month and before i knew it my visa had expired, when i talk with the Manager Mr Naresh about my visa getting expired he said i should try and get another visa that before the visa expires they will get me a company visa, to be honest with you all these people are all liars, I am back in my country today is because of Book Deals trading because i wasted my time and visa with them, Sorry about my bad english
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   Shahab Arabi +2 Votes
I had been to the interview and was pretty amazed to see he tell that they are looking at country wide manager and not sales executive in the beginning which was not usual we get to see when there is a interview . We need to check on this matter as soon as possible . Shahab
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   Asif Anwar +2 Votes
MR HEMDEEP ( SHJ BR)

I READ UR COMMENT, IF YOU HAVE COURGE CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ??

1. WHO LAUNCHED COMPLAINT AGAINST UR OFFICE IN COURT
2. WHO SUBMITTED REGSIGN. LETTER TO YOU
3.WHO OFFERED ME TO WITHDRAW COMPLAINT & WE WILL MAKE ASST.MGR
4. WHO WAS BEHIND ME DAY N NIGHT TO CANCEL COMPAINT

NOW PUBLICLY U SAY I WAS DISMISSED !!! STILL I HAVE ALL PROVE TO PUT YOU BEHIND, & AGAIN YOU WILL BEHIND ME TO WITHDRAW

ANSWER ME...

WHERE IS OUR CONTRACT COPY . WHERE IS OUR SALARIES ?

IF I AM WRONG THEN ABOVE COMMENTS OF Britto, truthtobetold, Nahsir & Shahab Arabi ARE ALSO LIERS ?? I DONT KNOW THEM BUT THEY VISITED UR OFFICE, THEY WROTE WHT THEY OBSERVED.

& MOREOVER I WILL UPLOAD SCAN COPPIES OF PROVE AGAINST UR OFFICEI
HOPE U UNDERSTAND ALL.. BETTER TO UNDERSTAND WHO IS LIER
 24th of May, 2010 by   simplyme08 0 Votes
Thanks for this... I suppose to give it a try, but I don't want to take the risk now. I'm not into outdoor sales anyway.
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   Rjithesh 0 Votes

I got call today. They said it is the post of Business Development Executive. I am on Visit Visa and the Visa ex pair with in 10 days. I am frustrated that I did not get any job till now. Even though the company like Book Deals offer me such job, I wont take the risk. Thanks again for these suggestions.
 10th of Aug, 2010 by   Satishks 0 Votes
Even I got a call from them... After reading this .. I Don't think so i will be goin for an interview tomorrow... and waste my time...
 29th of Aug, 2010 by   kunnil35 0 Votes
Even i feel d same i got d call from this company but luckily i did not attend the interview and waste my time...plz guys confirm and post ur reply to save others frm dis danger

thanks asif for ur courage n helping mentality
may god be dere wid u
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Ainjel 0 Votes
Thank you guys, these blog is so helpful. I will no longer waste my time for my interview tomorrow. God Bless us all...
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   som.munjal 0 Votes
book deals is a part of a company which runs about 200 offices like this in a few countries. All the people managing these offices started in sales. MOney earned in all these offices is based on your performance in sales. About the visa, there is an expense of about 5000 dhirams so unless the manager in the office is sure about a candidate, they dont spend this money straight away. Sometimes people initially feel they can do it after a week they find it difficult and leave< so imagine having some one work for a week and then leave after getting a visa for which 5000 dhirams were spent. So there are issues on the other side which are being overlooked completely. And there is a good thing that they dont ask you to pay for it.. There are about 25 people working in dubai on the company's visas. Also there are people now in kuwait and qatar who have gone from Dubai.office SO effectively many more visas were issued>

NAresh who worked for 12 years in textiles in Dubai< worked with bookdeals for just over an an year and is now running kuwait office. he could have not grown as much in the textile firm he worked.

I work in INDIA with the company and know for sure there isnt a better opportunity for average people like me.

This blog must have been started by someone who has been influenced badly and is only talking about his side of story. Wish there is a way one can blofglike this only after authenticating the claims. Feel sorry for all the people who didnt go for the interviews @ bookdeals listening to someone they dont even know or someone whose credentials are not even verified. HE could simply have a vendetta against the people running the business there.
 6th of Nov, 2010 by   makthoom 0 Votes
thnx 4 da info i was abt 2 move
 21st of Nov, 2010 by   NOLIF 0 Votes
hi to u all guys! i must say i am very impressed by the boldness, good thought and ideas of Mr. Asif. believe me if i tell u that we must encourage such blogs on the internet so as to awaken and guide our newly arrived brothers to avoid them from falling into all this mess from employers. It should be brought before mind that such situations are very common among us where people come here and get themselves frustrated by employers like this. Really, governments should look into wiping out such companies and bringing the involved managers to justice. thanks.
 29th of Nov, 2010 by   taurian73 0 Votes
I got phone call this morning, that I am selected for interview.when i asked for confirmation E-Mail, they said we dont have mail, I said send me address on text they agin denied, and said write down address, which I did, I found it suspeciuous and google it and found complaints against Book deal, which I found informative, and eye opening.thanks guys for the blogs.and I have decided not to go for interview.thanks.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   Nodkram 0 Votes
I received a call this morning for an Interview in their branch here in Dubai. I ask them to email me their location Map because I'm new here. They can't provide me with no valid reason. I Googled their company name to search the location and came across this... Thank you guys.. I will not be coming... Shame on their part if everything is true..
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   frustrated_girl -1 Votes
I am about to start working for a Trading Company this coming Saturday, then I got a call from Book deals. I had second thought of dropping by to have an interview with them because of the timing and the location of the said interview. So, I've decided to browse the net to see if the company is Legitimate, and it is. But as I continued, I came to know about this blog. Luckily, I have read this blog before I threw a big opportunity laid for me by the company I am supposed to start with on Saturday. A big thanks to those people who wrote their drastic experiences with this company. Now I know why immediately they ask if I'm on a visit visa and the expiry date of it. Aha!! Make sense, that is because they'll just use the days of your visa till it expires. Such a brilliant idea of filthy people like them. I hope everybody will came to know about this blog to be warned that these people are not to be trusted.

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS