logo

INSIGHT OUTSOURCING CONCEPT PVT .LTD
Fraud placement service
3. (20 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
4. (45 mins ago)
Absolute cra*p

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Body Logic Md-Smita Ohri MD Woodbridge, NJ, Woodbridge, NJ Complaints & Reviews - unethical practices

Body Logic Md-Smita Ohri MD Woodbridge, NJ Contacts & Informations

Body Logic Md-Smita Ohri MD Woodbridge, NJ

Posted: 2013-01-18 by    NJCarol

unethical practices

Body Logic MD-Smita Ohri
read the other complaints here and you will get an idea of what your dealing with. I have been on NRT for seven years and was trying to find a knowledgeable physician that was closer to home. Short but sweet body logic trys to get you to submit insurance claims for services you do not receive. I cannot get my insurance claims filed out properly by Smita Ohri MD. After consultation she prescribed a hormone regime different than what I had been on ...I have been suffering for about a month now with hot flashes and night sweats. For this suffering I have paid almost a 1000.??? I have left pleading, angry messages with her office for some one to return my calls...and they fall on deaf ears. Body logic has since refunded fees for the mail order tests I never received but the insurance reinburstment and my suffering have not been addressed. This so called Dr. should be ashamed of herself and should not be practicing. She does not give a hoot about anyones well being. STAY AWAY FROM BODY LOGIC. I will not call again but I will be disputing office visit charges on my credit card. I bet I get a call back then...u think? If you need referrerals for NRT give a call to the compounding pharmacy neartest you. They can give you a lot of information about what Dr's use there services..Dont get burned like I did. THERE IS NO NEED TO PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for hormones...Dont be the new cash cow for these crooks.
Comments United States Doctors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jun, 2013 by   Zmayes 0 Votes
If your insurance pays for your MEDICAL CARE and PRESCRIPTIONS no woman should go broke to get proper BHRT if needed. It should be a standard of care and we should advocate for it.. We need to start writing letters to Medical boards, Health departments, to congress, the surgeon general ... . Bottom line: if you are a woman, a certain point in your life; you will face hormonal imbalance and you'll 'want to restore your body naturally...all Family Medical Practitioners should be trained in the use of BHRT
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   Mandy Smith BLMD 0 Votes
Hi NJ Carol,

I wanted to reach out to you and get a little more detail regarding your concerns with regard to your experience with Dr. Ohri. The experience that you describe does not sound typical of the experiences that so many women and men have had with our network of physicians. The physicians of the BodyLogicMD network pride themselves on being extremely concerned with their patients, and more often than not, you will find that they transitioned out of traditional medicine to functional medicine to dedicate more time and focus more energy on each of their patients.

Please contact me at mandy@bodylogicmd.com at your earliest convenience - we strive to provide the highest level of service and ensure that each patient feels their best.

Sincerely,