Bluebird card

Posted: 2013-02-17 by

direct deposit of tax refund

American Express blue bird card
Savannah, Georgia
THE BLUEBIRD CARD IS A USELESS PIECE OF CRAP!!! this card is of NO USE!!! Most businesses don't even accept them!!! THE ONLY PLACE I CAN GET CASH BACK IS WALMART!!! AND NOW after filing my taxes, I find out you can't even load your tax refund on it, IT will REJECT IT!! SO i HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH OR MORE FOR A PAPER CHECK FROM THE IRS!!! USELESS PIECE OF CRAP!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I did the same thing, but I'm having serious delays on my tax return regardless. E-Mail me at Christopher.DeNardi@mail.com if you get your refund. I want to know how long it takes, I have heard all sorts of things.
 1st of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I am kind of mad to I can't call the IRS until March 4th then it can takes weeks before they get a paper check to me. The card is not FDIC approved so that should be a red flag to let everyone know your money is not safe thats why they dont allow government money transactions to go through.

I rather stick with just a normal bank account I figured having no fees would be easier but losing out on getting my refund the day before my mortgage was due kind of upset me
 19th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I feel like a FUCKING FRIENDLY REMINDER from Amex would have been useful, I am in the same situation, all they did was send me an email and act like it was no big deal when I called...

Contact Us