logo

Alergic Reaction / hospitialization

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BLS International San Francisco, San Francisco, California Complaints & Reviews - Horrible service and delays

BLS International San Francisco Contacts & Informations

BLS International San Francisco

Posted: 2013-08-05 by    uma_oc

Horrible service and delays

BLS International
San Francisco, California
I submitted entry visa application for my son who is 3 years old with all the required documents in the order mandated on the BLS International USA site. Having sent it I kept a daily vigil on the application status. After 5 days the status for application for entry visa for our son says Application Status ‘Sent Back’ and remark says that ‘Proof of Address Must in the name of parents.’ We sent all required documents in the format mandated on the site along with Utility Bill as proof of address in my husband’s name as my passport already had the updated address. Still our application was rejected. When I called, someone picked up the phone after being on hold for more than half and but didn't give me his name even when I asked for it. Then he told me to call tomorrow for update as he was not able to find my application even though I gave him passport # for my son, airway bill # and their own application #! Then he asked me to hold while he do the search and hung up on me!! After that my subsequent call was not picked up even though I was on hold music for more than an hour!! Horrible service and highly incompetent people who are so unorganized that they are not able to find application in their own system even when you give them all they details!!
Comments United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Aug, 2013 by   iideas 0 Votes
BLS International USA took time to check my mail. Had to wait for long for their response. But, lucky me! They read my mail and gave an appropriate answer. Perhaps! the delay might be due to being new in the field.
I wish BLS will come up with a good services in near future. And about the helpline numbers, after holding twice for long. I had to drop emails. They delayed, but now i am really happy that my child's passport is back with us with her PIO Card.
 16th of Aug, 2013 by   jmech 0 Votes
Please tell me what email address you used to get in touch with the BLS office in San Francisco. None of the emails referenced on their website or on the SF Consulate's website worked.
 26th of Sep, 2013 by   Huma Siddiqi 0 Votes
1. My wife was born in Karachi, migrated to London, U.K., on her mother's passport as a minor, received her British Citizenship as a minor, never ever possessed a Pakistani Passport, visited India with me several times before.
2. I and She applied in July for a tourist visa, I was asked to submit my Indian passport and American naturalization certificate and on submission of those, I got my Visa.
3. My wife was asked if she ever had a Pakistani Passport, she said no, then she was asked to submit a notarized statement to that effect, she did, we also submitted A) her mother's renunciation certificate, and B) My wife's British naturalization certificate as a minor.
4. After 7 visits to BLS from San Jose, we were told, and given in writing that my wife's visa application is in the process with Indian Government now.
5. The BLS is playing a message on their tracking the status of visa application website, apply for visa on your Pakistani Passport.
6. How on earth a person can assure BLS as well as Indian Consulate General, that she never ever had a Pakistani Passport after submitting official documents issued by British Home Office, to confirm that she came form Pakistan on her mother's passport, and she was given British citizenship as minor.
Her application tracking # is USAS20200613