logo

bigflix
India
bigflix.com
Service is horrible.
when a customer signs up ...a lot is promised and graduaaly rules change ...I signed up for a yearly contract and no i am suffering as there is no home delivery which was promised earlier.its been a month and most moviesI have watched, I have to go to their store to pick up physically.As i am bound by their yearly contract I am at a loss ...unless I take them to the consumer court.Despite complaints no one gets back to me and solves the issue...all that is done over and over again is that the complaint is recorded .I would not recommend it to anyone and after my yenure is over will never go for this service again.
Comments India DVD Order & Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2010 by   anil gambhir 0 Votes
I am also a sailing in the same boat.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   dhawalmkt 0 Votes
I agree with the complaint. At the time of rental payment Mr Sameer and Mr Pratik spoke to me from sales dept. and said in case of any probelm I can talk to them. I paid and I was promised 6 movies a week (thursday being holiday) but I am not geting movies regularly. Local delivery incharge lied to me two times that movie is on the way but I didn't get movie, later he switched off phone. Today when I spoke to Mr Sameer, surprisingly he told me to talk to customer care dept and rudely said he is not responsible to look after complaint. Don't believe these sales guys of Bigflix, after getting money they will not listen to you. Posted and mailed complaints to CC dept but only assurances no solution yet, yesterday posted another complaint and sent a mail to CEO but so far no reply.
ID : 26520560