bad service

Service is horrible.
when a customer signs up ...a lot is promised and graduaaly rules change ...I signed up for a yearly contract and no i am suffering as there is no home delivery which was promised earlier.its been a month and most moviesI have watched, I have to go to their store to pick up physically.As i am bound by their yearly contract I am at a loss ...unless I take them to the consumer court.Despite complaints no one gets back to me and solves the issue...all that is done over and over again is that the complaint is recorded .I would not recommend it to anyone and after my yenure is over will never go for this service again.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category DVD Order & Rental
Was the above complaint useful?

23rd of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am also a sailing in the same boat.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Bigflix Pvt Ltd - Pf not received
bigflix pvt ltd

I have not received my PF no. MH/KAN/210899/80, I had applied for my pf withdrawal on June 2010.

My company officials says that my document has been forwarded to PF office (Kandiwali, Mumbai) on summited 10 feb 2011 and I have been provided acknowledgement for the same.

Now I am trying to reach kandiwali branch for more than 3-4 months thru there landline no 28692604/28695275 but nobody picked up the phone & and a lot of time I get response “not reachable due to faulty line”, moreover that I have sent mails and many reminders to their email sro.malad@epfindia.gov.in and acc.mhch@epfindia.gov.in. but I didn’t get any response and many times mails i send PF office but no respones.i check my pf status online they say under prosses.my pf form summit in 10 feb 2011 pf office but onlie status is showing my forms recived 2 may 2011.so i request you pls help me withdrawl my pf amount.
 12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree with the complaint. At the time of rental payment Mr Sameer and Mr Pratik spoke to me from sales dept. and said in case of any probelm I can talk to them. I paid and I was promised 6 movies a week (thursday being holiday) but I am not geting movies regularly. Local delivery incharge lied to me two times that movie is on the way but I didn't get movie, later he switched off phone. Today when I spoke to Mr Sameer, surprisingly he told me to talk to customer care dept and rudely said he is not responsible to look after complaint. Don't believe these sales guys of Bigflix, after getting money they will not listen to you. Posted and mailed complaints to CC dept but only assurances no solution yet, yesterday posted another complaint and sent a mail to CEO but so far no reply.
ID : 26520560